Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion alt righters are at least red pilled

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
lesser of two two evils imo. they generally leave you alone too, unless you try to ascend with the foids of their respective race. bluepillers :bluepill: on the other hand, will hound any male. i have a theory too that blue pilled ppl are more likely to hound ppl of their own race (cucked).

also, at least alt righters are capable of being overtly racist too. bluepilled ppl i believe try to stuff it in their subconscious

You realize they hate us right

Alt-right supports conservative monogamy and opposes race-mixing, opposing two major causes for inceldom. Also, alt-right has absolutely no issue with other races existing and inhabiting their own lands in a way they see fit. Alt-right pretty much opposes all the ways Jews have casted us into this plight.
You realize they hate us right
"They hate us" :feels::feels:
"Feelings feelings feelings!"

Alt-right supports conservative monogamy and opposes race-mixing, opposing two major causes for inceldom. Also, alt-right has absolutely no issue with other races existing and inhabiting their own lands in a way they see fit. Alt-right pretty much opposes all the ways Jews have casted us into this plight.

Cope, they fuck noodlewhores; just hypocritical race traitors are all they are.

Alt rights are incels in denial
they cope with white nationalism to feel superior while their women sleep with niggers

Redpillcomics10

Alt righters simping for there own race yet there race of woman dont want anything to do with them

Absolutely cucked mentality

they're very bluepilled actually. biggest simpers and avid unprompted defenders of women.

Unless you're a non-white in the West, alt-right represents all the right ideas for incels to rally behind. Their ideal is that every man is allowed a job and a family to provide for. They're the #1 demon for Jews, and for good reasons.

Cool, so alt righters should go back to Europe then

Cool, so alt righters should go back to Europe then
I hear you and I'm actually European myself so I have nothing to argue against. Alt-righters do admittedly consider all existing white nations to morally belong to whites.

I hear you and I'm actually European myself so I have nothing to argue against. Alt-righters do admittedly consider all existing white nations to morally belong to whites.
Meanwhile they are anti-zionist. They should at least be consistent.

Meanwhile they are anti-zionist. They should at least be consistent.
Actually I don't think they're exactly against Israel, but more against zionist interests in US politics. And zionist interference in world politics. At least I, as an alt-right symphatizer, do think ordinary Jews are entitled to have a homeland.

Actually I don't think they're exactly against Israel, but more against zionist interests in US politics. And zionist interference in world politics. At least I, as an alt-right symphatizer, do think ordinary Jews are entitled to have a homeland.
That’s not what most alt righters say, many are very anti israel and think it should be nuked.