Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Alt-right podcast host Jesse Dunstan endorses hypergamy: "If women aren't attracted to you, you're not worth anything"

Agree with what you've said. However though, you're still subscribed to them? Or perhaps listening to the free shows? They're TheFedStuff.biz to me now.
I benefit from the vicarious socialization I get from podcasts. Subscribing to TRS is a less cucked cope than donating to ethots tbh, even if they are fed infiltrated.

It is brutal how much they insult autists though, supposedly due to their lack of social finesse, which really just means breaches of social taboo and non-conformity to the lies and hypocrisies that grow like weeds among social groups.

Autists do not just take take the train of exposing normalfags to a certain stop and then get off, they go all the way to the end of the line.

I benefit from the vicarious socialization I get from podcasts. Subscribing to TRS is a less cucked cope than donating to ethots tbh, even if they are fed infiltrated.

It is brutal how much they insult autists though, supposedly due to their lack of social finesse, which really just means breaches of social taboo and non-conformity to the lies and hypocrisies that grow like weeds among social groups.

Autists do not just take take the train of exposing normalfags to a certain stop and then get off, they go all the way to the end of the line.

I get what you mean about benefiting from the vicarious socialization. It often felt like I was part of the conversation. Like as if I were in a skype call with them. The Fed stuff became overwhelming and I didn't want to part of it anymore.

I don't remember them being that brutal to autists though. Maybe they have gotten worse. I also remember Jesse being more okay with incel types. Now he went all out pretty much. Maybe it was Mike was keeping it in check, like he tries to do in this.

He's coping hard, I don't care how goodlooking he is. Cucks are cucks.

To be fair to Mike Enoch (whose avatar I bear), he has vouched for incels and low status males in the past, even encouraging us to embrace the LDAR lifestyle and get on NEETbuxx.

haha link to where he said that :feelsPop:

30% of American men didn't get a single pussy last year. Way more are in no relationship. Productivity for these men is way down as a result and many kill themselves. Imagine how advanced society would be if the vast majority of men were entitled to a wife. Monogamy was essential for transforming europe into a powerhouse continent, whereas MENA practiced polygamy and fell so far behind. We'd have conquered the solar system by now if it wasn't for the development of 1900's feminism.
Lold thinking mena is falling behind due to poligamy.
Theyre low iq ethnics thats all
If it werent for oil most of middle east would be worse shitholes..

Lold thinking mena is falling behind due to poligamy.
Theyre low iq ethnics thats all
If it werent for oil most of middle east would be worse shitholes..

MENA ppl used to be higher iq. They had a more advanced society than europeans between 750-1200. A large reason for their decline lies in polygamy.

Surprise surprise, alt right are cucks.

Alt right has always been bluepilled when it comes to the female issue. They worship pussy like everybody else.

The red pill has always just been the blue pill larping as if its the black pill, its black pill lite, for people who want the black pill, but not too dark lol

haha link to where he said that :feelsPop:
It was in a recent Strike and Mike. Enoch argued that we owe the system nothing, no labor or sacrifice, and might as well LDAR on welfare.

But if we are interested in labor and sacrifice, to make it count and serve the dissident movement by becoming a lawyer and defending those the system oppresses (Striker's advice).

I have the intelligence to become a lawyer, but idk if I'm interested in all that labor and sacrifice, at least not yet.

It was in a recent Strike and Mike. Enoch argued that we owe the system nothing, no labor or sacrifice, and might as well LDAR on welfare.

lol I cant believe an alt-right said that, usually they want you to GET A JERB

lol I cant believe an alt-right said that, usually they want you to GET A JERB
Enoch has definitely been lurking the incelosphere. In another Strike and Mike, he observed that "creepy" is just synonymous with "ugly."

Both communities share a common lexicon and overlap with each other. It is just a matter of fusing our ideas together and balancing out our respective tendencies in order to achieve objective perfection.

Incels will force the alt-right to stay true to its low status male base, whereas the alt-right will push back against the defeatism of the blackpill and give aspirations to incels, a way of effecting change through collective means.

Enoch has definitely been lurking the incelosphere. In another Strike and Mike, he observed that "creepy" is just synonymous with "ugly."

Both communities share a common lexicon and overlap with each other. It is just a matter of fusing our ideas together and balancing out our respective tendencies in order to achieve objective perfection.

Incels will force the alt-right to stay true to its low status male base, whereas the alt-right will push back against the defeatism of the blackpill and give aspirations to incels, a way of effecting change through collective means.

Defeatism is the wrong word, it's really just acceptance.

Fuck the alt right its just a bunch of normies worshiping chads cock and loves to discriminate on ethnics.

Defeatism is the wrong word, it's really just acceptance.
It is one thing to accept your individual powerlessness, but this must be juxtaposed with aspirations for collective strength, so that one day those who ruled over us and allowed us to rot and suffer will be beheaded, women will be subjugated, and the future will be a better place.

The alt right is one avenue of approaching this and threatening the power structure. But incels and low status males must engage on multiple fronts (obviously, ethnics will have other paths).

It is one thing to accept your individual powerlessness, but this must be juxtaposed with aspirations for collective strength, so that one day those who ruled over us and allowed us to rot and suffer will be beheaded, women will be subjugated, and the future will be a better place.

The alt right is one avenue of approaching this and threatening the power structure. But incels and low status males must engage on multiple fronts (obviously, ethnics will have other paths).

I can't see low status men gaining power without violence. Especially with the alt right being white nationalist, there aren't enough white men in America to win electorally. The media would just talk about how the alt right is white nationalist and then all of the ethnics would be against whatever they're doing.

I wish there was a men's movement in America, purely focused on men's dominance, subjugating women, destroying jewish/elite power, and pissing men off about the state of the world. Incels could be that, but most men don't want to associate with incels. Any racial issues could be handled after the jews are removed.

Men need to stop killing themselves due to no sex,men need to unite and fight society because we are much stronger together.