Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Alt-right podcast host Jesse Dunstan endorses hypergamy: "If women aren't attracted to you, you're not worth anything"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Despite heading an incel-adjacent community, whose own forum contains a section for "gymcels," Jesse Dunstan (AKA "Sven"), owner of TheRightStuff.biz, brutally insulted an apparent low status male who uses his website on Friday's TDS podcast.

A paying member of the TRS community, the user in question critiqued Dunstan's support of foids wearing makeup. Makeup is notorious for being the primary means foids use to artificially boost their SMV and raise their standards beyond the reach of their male looksmatches, so that they can enjoy casual harem sex with Chad instead. Criticizing foids who apply makeup is entirely legitimate as such.

Dunstan could not handle this relatively minor dissenting viewpoint, however, and viciously insulted the user as a "sperg" and a "virgin" who is worthless by virtue of not being validated by the exploitative, feminist sexual marketplace and foid-bloodsucker control over the sexual selection process.

It is not a surprise that racists who reify systemic social problems as being the fault of Jews and non-Whites -- stereotyped as ugly peoples -- would deprecate the looks of a completely average looking Jewish woman, one who any sub8 male would be proud to call their wife (especially Mike Enoch).

But what is surprising is that they undermine their own reactionary ideals in the process, saying that traditionalism is a slippery slope into archaic obscurity, and that notions of virginity and thus pureness, cleanliness, and order are entirely irrelevant to their philosophy.

The alt-right has been so demoralized by the failure of Trump (the hero they delusionally championed) that it now stands for nothing; it is just another social scene brimming with contradictions and hypocrisies. This is why particular vitriol is reserved by Dunstan for autists, or "spergs," who are hated by both foids and ideologues alike for their remarkable consistency and objective analyses.

Last edited:
Alt right has always been bluepilled when it comes to the female issue. They worship pussy like everybody else.

thinking a mans value is measured by approval from some foid is cucked

Everything the alt-right stands for is MAXIMUM CHAD WORSHIP. You are a gaping prison bitch if you are a white incel taking Richard Spencer and his ilk seriously. They will fuck all the Stacies in an orgy, and leave you to fight over 2/10 noodlewhores, because they don't believe in ANYTHING except that their own ballsack is GOD.

Alt right is pure cope for incels, they all spout the typical self improvement bullshit, just 'work harder', 'work smarter' blah blah type of bullshit. They whine and bitch about women, that's about all we have in common, they are redpilled not blackpilled.

Nothing can be done politically within anyones lifespan on this board to significantly change the dating market to get the majority of incels into relationships.

These guys are absolute retards, just looks at Mike "married to a jew" enoch.
They think females are gonna start supporting the alt right, when in reality females love the current situation because they can fuck Chad's of carrying races and ethnicites
??

Do we live in the same world ?
Trump was a complete failure and just acted as a Jewish puppet.
He didnt build a wall, didnt stop immigration, didnt fix the economy for the average guy, and just sucked israels circumcised dick 24/7

Didn't know this bunch of ugly bullies and troglodytes. I'm done with the whole nationalist crap tho
??

He is right and high iq

30% of American men didn't get a single pussy last year. Way more are in no relationship. Productivity for these men is way down as a result and many kill themselves. Imagine how advanced society would be if the vast majority of men were entitled to a wife. Monogamy was essential for transforming europe into a powerhouse continent, whereas MENA practiced polygamy and fell so far behind. We'd have conquered the solar system by now if it wasn't for the development of 1900's feminism.

Last edited:
Everything the alt-right stands for is MAXIMUM CHAD WORSHIP. You are a gaping prison bitch if you are a white incel taking Richard Spencer and his ilk seriously. They will fuck all the Stacies in an orgy, and leave you to fight over 2/10 noodlewhores, because they don't believe in ANYTHING except that their own ballsack is GOD.
That's exactly what I say from time to time. Incels/betas/unattractive men who embraces the alt-right TradCuckery are the ultimate cucks.
They do copey "white family/society" activism that only white Chads will end up taking advantage if something ever comes out of it, because white women are the pickiest in the world.

The Alt-Lite is not based on the Bone Question.

This guy is incel in denial, just like IT users. People who get irrationally mad at virgins and incels is because they are insecure they are one too.

but bro they are le based trad right wingers, women follow them because of their sheer moral character and strength. They're not like those weak male feminist soyboys

??

The alt-right has been decimated on an organizational level by the failure of Trump to change anything in Washington D.C., and is now a social club brimming with contradictions and hypocrisies. Prove me wrong, buddy boyo.

Last edited:
I just saw three incels trying to make fun of other incels and advise their audience to marry old chad chasing rosties.

Controlled opposition hates it when people notice their bullshit.

alt-right = soycels

Didn't know this bunch of ugly bullies and troglodytes. I'm done with the whole nationalist crap tho

To be fair to Mike Enoch (whose avatar I bear), he has vouched for incels and low status males in the past, even encouraging us to embrace the LDAR lifestyle and get on NEETbuxx. I feel bad for insulting him in the OP, especially since he had some reservations about what his co-hosts were saying.

But Jesse Dunstan and Alex McNabb have revealed themselves to be very much anti-incel, doubtlessly influenced by their individual successes in betabuxxing.

Last edited:
but bro they are le based trad right wingers, women follow them because of their sheer moral character and strength. They're not like those weak male feminist soyboys
God I hear so many of them say exactly that. That because their more "masculine" women like them more. I've seen quite a few drop the mask in a comment a couple times and I think on some level they know women aren't attracted to them and their just as lonely as us.

Later in the podcast, Alex McNabb makes reference to the fact that peasants used to sleep in communal beds, and that this is perhaps indicative of their sexual immorality. Yet TRS would also argue that males grooming each other (holding hands, kissing) is not necessarily homosexual, but innocuous male bonding behaviors that gay acceptance has stigmatized.

How are communal beds associated with sexual immorality? They are actually hedges against sexual immorality, which is synonymous with "private bedrooms" where you can do things with no fear of social shame.

There is a theory that Mary, mother of Jesus, got impregnated because some random wayfarer who was being offered hospitality in Joseph's house had sex with her in the communal bed. Does TRS embrace this absurd blasphemy?

Stuff like this is why the right movement will never truly take off and once boomers die, that's it for them.

1. Coping, they would have never lost their virginity if it weren't for alcohol, in the lucky cases.
2. Trying to appeal woman votes.

Alt-right is cucked and filled with incels in denial, imagine fighting for muh white race when the women from your own race would reject you

Both sides are cucked whether left or right. Pussy is always put on a pedestal. Politics only benefits the rich and the wicked.

What a cunt. It's not my fault I am ugly.

imagine fighting for muh white race when the women from your own race would reject yo
thats one of the reasons i dumped nationalism.
"my" women rejected me, why the fuck i would defend their country ?
the country which females reject me

Norse “Aryans” are fakery anyways.

Aryan film — Three wayfarer

Who are these two retards? Stormfrontcels?

You can hear the cope in their voices.

Alt-right is a white thing and white men are always winning in the dating market. Of course, I don't expect anything from them.

High IQ ngl.
It that was the case people like Nikola Tesla wouldn't matter to us.

And as a white man I look forward to the day when you’re begging me to fight your race war or whatever the fuck it is for you and I’ll turn around and tell you to fuck off. Alt-right cunt

>Women determine a man's worth.
The total state of tradcucks.

These Alt-Righters are fucking embarassing. As women literally destroy western civilization and are destroying the white fertility rate they still get online and simp for them.

What in the hell do they think is causing the problem? The downfall of monogamy and excessive hypergamy in a civilization that is built for monogamy alongwith feminism.

They're racist so they probably believe the the average white person is far superior then they tell them not to reproduce.

Just embarassing stuff. Hypergamy stops for no one bud.

at first glance he's got a point.
But then you have to consider if what women consider worthy genes,actually are worth something.
Which they really aren't,the men that women want to segregate into their own little sex cult,can't build anything,because they've never had to.

thats one of the reasons i dumped nationalism.
"my" women rejected me, why the fuck i would defend their country ?
the country which females reject me
incels have been discarded by our countries, we are not obliged to die like cattle in their wars of greed

Further confirmation that modern "dating" culture is inspired by prostitution

Screenshot 2020 01 25 09 47 49

Alt-right is cucked and filled with incels in denial, imagine fighting for muh white race when the women from your own race would reject you
>Women determine a man's worth.
The total state of tradcucks.
What in the hell do they think is causing the problem?
I once saw a video of an italian ethno-nationalist blaming the incel problem on muslim immigrants :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Many of them however blame "hedonistic values" "the decline of christianity" or even go further attacking employers who don't pay enough maternity leave. They just seem to be avoiding the real problem as much as they can and they call you "worse than muslims" if you propose incels.co tier solutions (only possible solutions lol)
And as a white man I look forward to the day when you’re begging me to fight your race war or whatever the fuck it is for you and I’ll turn around and tell you to fuck off. Alt-right cunt
totally :feelshaha:
I just saw three incels trying to make fun of other incels and advise their audience to marry old chad chasing rosties.

Last edited:
jfl at incels arguing or even caring about politics
not like we had a /pol/-tier discussion 3 days ago teehee

Those guys are literally controlled by the fbi lol. They ran a service where if you gave some faggot who claimed to be an IRL south african mercenary(bullshit bullshit alert!!!) your credit card information they would charge it and give you access to their "Paywall" which included hours and hours of low quality bad podcasting content. They had one kind of good show that was slowly ruined because they are controlled by feds and they are kind of a bunch of losers besides that.

Once you find out these guys are full of shit there is no going back. They are literally all FBI shills most alt right honeypots were run by the FBI and definitely after charlottesville they are probably ALL run by the FBI. /pol/ was the only good thing anyway. It was a true no holds barred internet forum. All these "alt right personalities" did anyway was steal bits and pieces of /pol/ and tried to monetize it. Fuck these people they are leeches.

Last edited:
alt-right is autistic and cringe.
a bunch of edgylords who think their opinions matter.
literally noone cares

Agree with what you've said. However though, you're still subscribed to them? Or perhaps listening to the free shows? They're TheFedStuff.biz to me now.

Those guys are literally controlled by the fbi lol. They ran a service where if you gave some faggot who claimed to be an IRL south african mercenary(bullshit bullshit alert!!!) your credit card information they would charge it and give you access to their "Paywall" which included hours and hours of low quality bad podcasting content. They had one kind of good show that was slowly ruined because they are controlled by feds and they are kind of a bunch of losers besides that.