Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

alt-history scenario

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
what's your favourite?

@commander_zoidberg I bet your one is ww2 eh

@PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here it is my main man

So, ok pmmestrippaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa asked me in another thread why I would have liked hirohito to invade australia, obviously is an alt-history scenario.....

My favorite alt-history is “what if Mongolian Khanate rose again?” Second would have to be the formation of Austria-Hungary.

InebriatedIrish said:
My favorite alt-history is “what if Mongolian Khanate rose again?” Second would have to be the formation of Austria-Hungary.

thx for joining this thread

mongolian khanate---->you mean if it didn't collapse?

aut-hun--------->you mean again?

Yes for both. I’d think the Mongols could’ve survived, if they integrated with the Chinese (highly unlikely, I know). As the the Austria-Hungary, it’d form into the plan before Ferdinand’s assassination; to form a coalition like the United States. The economic, resource, and manpower advantage could bring a new European power into the mix, removing the dominance of the EU. Of course, these would be from diplomatic actions, as the war route would only cause tensions.

alt history is fantasy

InebriatedIrish said:
A-H was a patchwork empire that was bound to collapse anyway.

What if the Third Reich had won?

What if Germany had won world war 1 and the keisar was kept in power.

InebriatedIrish said:
Yes for both. I’d think the Mongols could’ve survived, if they integrated with the Chinese (highly unlikely, I know).
do you think that the mongols FULLY UNITED could have won the clash with major medieval european powers ? superinteresting scenario
InebriatedIrish said:
Austria-Hungary
interesting

FeminismsCancer said:
What if the Third Reich had won?
incredibly interesting, I will make a post about this later, thx for the input

Crustaciouse said:
What if Germany had won world war 1 and the keisar was kept in power.
ahhhhhhh this too, but ww1 isn't my fav setting, hope someone better than me will reply to this

bumped for historycels

Axis victory. No question. World would have been better and less degenerate. No inceldom or hypergamy either.

DLZtbSV.png

BlackPill47 said:
Axis victory. No question. World would have been better and less degenerate. No inceldom or hypergamy either.

DLZtbSV.png

I think the order would have been short lived if it ever would have happened. Much like the Soviet Union was. The periphery of the respected axis empires would have disintegrated and then eventual all out conflict between Germany and Japan and the German and Japanese empires would never have been so extensive. They still lacked the firepower and Industrial capacity to defeat the United States and British empire. Even if the Germans had conquered the British Isles the British government would have relocated to Ottawa and the war would have continued. In fact the British might have been better able to fend off Japanese advances in Asia and defend the Mediterranean and deny the Suez canal to the Germans/Italians. The Germans would never have the kind of security in their shipping lanes that the Anglo-American world order has seen. The weakness of the British empire was trying to defend so many parts of it. A smaller more secure empire might have stood a better chance.

The Abbasids never happened...

Sparrows Song said:
The Abbasids never happened...
awwwwwww yeah, good altscenario eh, I think something eh

BvF8pco.jpg

This man lost the battle of Vienna in 1683. Modern Europe never existed. The industrial revolution or the enlightenment never happens depending on how much of Europe was conquered by Islam.

commander_zoidberg said:
BvF8pco.jpg

This man lost the battle of Vienna in 1683. Modern Europe never existed. The industrial revolution or the enlightenment never happens depending on how much of Europe was conquered by Islam.
img unavaiable