Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (Also Rant) My last year at High School practically defined me

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★
During that time I was known as:
  1. Quiet
  2. Dumb
  3. Slow
  4. Stupid
  5. Smelly
  6. Wierd
  7. Someone who looks like they could be a Mass Shooter (TWICE)
  8. Low voice
  9. Always Shouting
  10. Retard
List goes on, those were the ones I could think of from the top of my Head.

Well apart from learning about the Blackpill, my life hasn't really got much more going for it since then. In fact, I've acquired new problems such as low blood pressure in my Left hand which feels annoying.

So I find it really annoying when my friend doesn't like being reminded of his School days. It's really one bloody sided!

Last edited:
This is basically high school experience for most of us

a3c2e230c2fb6350160c28a3a6846abf.jpg

My high school experience was pretty much the same as yours. I was a HUGE social pariah (arguably one of the biggest ones in my school), and I obviously had no real friends and of course I never even came into the same close proximity to a girl. I also got ostracized and heavily made fun of by a few popular ntfags (despite the fact that I never even said a thing to these people; it's because I look "retarded" and ugly as fuck). A HS experience like this is essentially a waste of what is said to be the best 4 years of someone's life. People, even in their later years, still reminisce about the memories from HS they are the most grateful for; making new friends, getting your first kiss and your first girlfriend, going to parties, having sex for the first time, etc. I have none of that, for the only memories I have of HS and pretty much my whole schooling career in general is constant social alienation, both self inflicted social humiliation and social humiliation inflicted upon me by others, and waking up everyday to go to this shitty public educational institution for pretty much nothing. For people like me, HS is pretty much just one big waste of time; you only go there just to be THE person there who happens to be at the bottom of the totem poll that your peers can laugh at or be weirded out by. I wish I never went to school. It's over for you if in HS, you were known as that one obviously autistic retard who was also ugly and disgusting as fuck to look at. When I see grad photos from other students from my school, they seem so happy and fulfilled, like their HS experience really meant something (and to them, it more than likely did). I don't have that, only memories that will always remind me of the inherent subhuman I am meant to be.

Last edited:
my entire highschool experience was being a loner outcast, best part of the day was going home to cope with video games

High school for me was a repeating cycle of go to school dont talk to anyone for 8hrs constantly musicmaxxing (obv keeping the dbs low so i dont go deaf by 20) and stare into the void or watch some cartoon during lunch all by youself during lunch go get some work done go home eat workout for a hour play games or watch movie/show repeat repeoat repeat reprat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat it got to the point where i was contemplating roping because of how repetitive my life is i wish i couldve went to parties like those high school movies or wtv but i was just there like a fucking noc staring at my phone or sleeping i never got bullied thankfully but i did get called a pedofile ( inwas 15-16 btw) like 10 times by random foids when i would just walk by them they just hated my presence when i would walk by them especially the short foids who are like 4”11

I hated my hs years. I was optimistic about my life and future goals and career prior to highschool. When I attended HS, I struggled at math and I just stop caring. My self esteem was at its lowest point. It was when I attended HS that I was reminded of how much of a non-NT person I really was. In middle school, I had no self-awareness, I was just living in the moment. When I finally realized that I wasn't a normie wen other students AND teachers making rude comments about why I'm "mute" "do you have a tongue", "do you have development issues" , that hit me hard.

During that time I was known as:
  1. Quiet
  2. Dumb
  3. Slow
  4. Stupid
  5. Smelly
  6. Wierd
  7. Someone who looks like they could be a Mass Shooter (TWICE)
  8. Low voice
  9. Always Shouting
  10. Retard
List goes on, those were the ones I could think of from the top of my Head.

Well apart from learning about the Blackpill, my life hasn't really got much more going for it since then. In fact, I've acquired new problems such as low blood pressure in my Left hand which feels annoying.

So I find it really annoying when my friend doesn't like being reminded of his School days. It's really one bloody sided!
If you are alone for most of high school and nothing exciting ever happens then you know what your life is gonna be like after high school. High school is what mainly gets ylu
blackpilled. People tend to discriminate your looks the most their