Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alright the poll results are in…

images of unobtainable sluts! :ahegao:
Enchantress (DC Comics) - Wikipedia
:cryfeels: :fuk:

Oh God no... Not again.

I mean, I personally don't see the point considering a comfortable majority is in favor of 2D at least. But we can do it again, to come to a final conclusion. I think the majority would still prefer to see 3D AVIs banned, but whatever. Let's do it.
No we should not do it.

bruh wth

why are BOTH 2d and 3d allowed? that's fucking retarded. nobody wanted this shit. all the people who voted yes just wanted anime foids.

don't get me wrong. i hate BOTH of them. but just seeing anime foid avis is a lot more bearable than literal real life fucking foids

I’m looking for a real curry foid to use as an avatar now

On one hand i want to get a 3d girl avi to take advantage of this (probably short) time that it’s allowed. But I also like yui too much for that

the fact some retards here were passionate about this just proves most "incels" really are just pathetic simps

is it 2d only or even real life foids?

I told you he wants to bring the forum to shit by allowing 3d toilets and then use that excuse to pull a 9/11 and ban all female avis forever.

I told you he wants to bring the forum to shit by allowing 3d toilets and then use that excuse to pull a 9/11 and ban all female avis forever.
that's what i totally and exactly want
let the 3d avi % go higher and then he will have to ban all that shit. i voted no btw

The final results of my poll (164 total votes) indicate that users want 2d foids allowed and 3d foids to remain banned:
Result of anime foid avis

42.7-40.2+17.1 = +19.6 in favour of anime foids

Results of 3D foid avis

0+17.1-40.2 = -23. 1 against 3D foids.

That's a 42.7 decile point difference lol. Forum is overwhelmingly in favor of allowing anime foid avis and disallowing 3dpd

Yeah. I don't know why mods are so adamant on having them both banned or allowed. Anyway, we can fix this in 2 months when I make the best poll for this whole ordeal and then we can settle it once and for all.
Make the poll super confusing to the point where people pick the wrong answer hahaha…

over

Result of anime foid avis

42.7-40.2+17.1 = +19.6 in favour of anime foids

Results of 3D foid avis

0+17.1-40.2 = -23. 1 against 3D foids.

That's a 42.7 decile point difference lol. Forum is overwhelmingly in favor of allowing anime foid avis and disallowing 3dpd
That wasn't an official poll and not many voted. The official poll was for allowing all including real.

That wasn't an official poll and not many voted. The official poll was for allowing all including real.
Could've been a lot of users who wanted anime avis but were willing to tolerate all if that gave them what they wanted. Which is not just idol speculation but proven by other polls like the one you mentioned and the one I made. Where its clear that the forum doesn't want 3D but is ok with anime. This is why we needed separate polls to begin with. And 164 is not a bad turnout for an unstickied poll. Enough data to assume the general opinion.

Ultimately what matters is what the forum really wants:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Could've been a lot of users who wanted anime avis but were willing to tolerate all if that gave them what they wanted. Which is not just idol speculation but proven by other polls like the one you mentioned and the one I made. Where its clear that the forum doesn't want 3D but is ok with anime. This is why we needed separate polls to begin with. And 164 is not a bad turnout for an unstickied poll. Enough data to assume the general opinion.

Ultimately what matters is what the forum really wants:feelsjuice:
Only the troons showed up for that one. The no foid votes and real foid voters didn't bother to show up en masse because it didn't count anyway. And ultimately democracy is retarded because the people are retarded. Nevertheless, they have chosen to allow real foid avatars which the admin has explicitly stated are allowed as long as they are legal and SFW.

Only the troons showed up for that one. The no foid votes and real foid voters didn't bother to show up en masse because it didn't count anyway. And ultimately democracy is retarded because the people are retarded. Nevertheless, they have chosen to allow real foid avatars which the admin has explicitly stated are allowed as long as they are legal and SFW.
It seems then that the 3DPD gang has a voter turnout problem just like our beloved Democrats (not the only thing they share lol). Or maybe the more rational alternative that there weren't that many of them in the OG poll to begin with. :waitwhat:

@Fat Link you stated that all female avatars were allowed as long as they are legal and SFW, yet multiple brothers have had their totally within the rules avatars removed such as @NormieKong and @Med Amine

We need a statement on this Fat Link - senpai.

@Fat Link you stated that all female avatars were allowed as long as they are legal and SFW, yet multiple brothers have had their totally within the rules avatars removed such as @NormieKong and @Med Amine

We need a statement on this Fat Link - senpai.
Very well.

We know you are.
Lol isn't this the same guy who got banned for promoting femboymaxxing or whatever? You're one to talk.

Starting now ALL legal by US law female avatars/icons are allowed.

The no pedo content rule of course is still in effect so keep that in mind.

Also no gore icons only because you can’t NSFW tag/warn others about that shit first who don’t want to see it.

Gore of course is still allowed to be posted as pictures by a thread creator because it can and must be NSFW tagged.

Since the votes were so close and the topic such a passionate one we will vote again on it in two months with gymlettheethnicel creating the thread and using the language he came up with once I give him the word that it’s time.

Alright then enjoy your regained ability to adorn your accounts with images of unobtainable sluts! :ahegao:
Honestly from the way @gymletethnicel is talking here...

...not sure if he'll be there to implement his wording. Best to save that wording now, I guess.

Starting now ALL legal by US law female avatars/icons are allowed.
Let's fucking Gooooo.

Time to find a Russian Tik tok qt 3.14 for my avi:owo:

the future is female

Lol isn't this the same guy who got banned for promoting femboymaxxing or whatever? You're one to talk.
Mods are retarded and didn't understand what I meant. Big surprise.