Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alright, IT, then riddle me this: what about girls that dislike us for no reason whatsoever?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Someone in IT posted this image to show this is how incels are. What about girls that give me dirty looks, give me an attitude, and overall just treated me like shit for no reason whatsoever, no previous interaction, I just get cold shoulders. I do shower, and my clothes are clean. I'm sure being 5'7", prematurely bald, awkward tone of voice due to being neurodiverse, and a weak jawline have nothing to do with it

Also this is a poor choice -- First of all, the girl here was his girlfriend (some guys are too ugly to get one) and Zuckerberg isn't incel, he's married, with two kids, and has a third on the way

Vmuayo7ahwja1

This comment caught my attention.....

Dixonthesoycuck

...you basically described a person on the spectrum. This is one of the issues incels (who are roughly 20% on the autism spectrum) face; told to act human, but as someone who is neurodiverse (like me), we just don't get certain behavior and rules unless they're explained, so we're assholes for this. You're part of the problem.

i will hire a bbc to rape these fuckers

Picture of OP debating with IT

1 DDsOx6D3oe8ZxcA OTfIDA

totaly pointless thread tbh .debating IT is like talking with a rock

That meme is so dumb, yes foids never like assholes lmao.

They can feel your bad personality, incel :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

IT, my oven needs cleansing. Hop to it.

Th 2884639038

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back