Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alright fuck this shit how do I fix my situation

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
Situation: no friends, no family, virgin, 20 years old, no new opportunities for social life or meeting new people as of now

goals: literally just make a friend and have normal social skills. I scared myself this morning by saying a word and I was surprised at the sound of my own voice. I hadn’t used my voice in many days so it was a surprise. If I go out to buy something I have to interact with foids but because I can’t help but sit in my room all day, my social skills are heavily declining and it’s not my fault.

I don’t know how to fix this, I want to.

You don't
Be born good looking. thats all you gotta do, good luck!

Get a better skeleton.

You don't
Be born good looking. thats all you gotta do, good luck!
I am not even subhuman I’m actually sort of average looking some users on here know what I look like from looksmax, my looks unironically aren’t the issue. I guess I’m sort of invisible since I’m average looking but I legit just need a friend lmao.
Get a better skeleton.
I will never be good enough looking to the point where I don’t have to try and have social skills. Even fully looksmaxxed I would still need to be a few points higher to reach that territory. I was hoping there was something I could do, I mean most normies have social circles, not that I’m trying to be a normie.

I am not even subhuman I’m actually sort of average looking some users on here know what I look like from looksmax, my looks unironically aren’t the issue. I guess I’m sort of invisible since I’m average looking but I legit just need a friend lmao.
cope

This might sound blue pilled but give it a try , if u have enough money get a bike and cycle around the city a bycycle not a fuel bike getting it will help you exercise and it,'s so fun when you speed with it it will give you a healthy body and if you can't buy one rent one and ask your coworkers if they want to do the same in groups , man am so fucking damn sick of hearing people hear your situation is much morr worst then mine and i would never kniw what it feels like but i fuvking which and if there is any justice in the world i hope you get what you want brocel ily bro ❤

Just go outside and meet people inkel:soy:

Dont be a neet, go 2 collage then you can betabuxx at least and get pussy in your late 20s :feelsjuice:
I don’t really have motivation to do anything because I’m so lonely. I’m not sure if you’ve ever felt it but everything is so boring and pointless because why do anything when there’s no reward? What’s the point of becoming a millionaire if you are just going to die and live in the mansion all by yourself? And the amount of work and grinding alone just to be unsure of what will happen all while feeling lonely in the moment? It’s so demotivating. You just really want to die is all because doing anything is painful when you are alone. All I do is gym for hours a day and then come to my room browse this forum, go to sleep, then wake up and gym for a few more hours again.
This might sound blue pilled but give it a try , if u have enough money get a bike and cycle around the city a bycycle not a fuel bike getting it will help you exercise and it,'s so fun when you speed with it it will give you a healthy body and if you can't buy one rent one and ask your coworkers if they want to do the same in groups , man am so fucking damn sick of hearing people hear your situation is much morr worst then mine and i would never kniw what it feels like but i fuvking which and if there is any justice in the world i hope you get what you want brocel ily bro ❤
Thank you so much man. I don’t have a bike maybe I should get one or some shit. I don’t have any co workers I could realistically ask man… sad shit

Join meet up. It’s really the only way to meet people past a certain age other than your job. Dating apps are chad only so don’t try that. Join a meet up group and get peoples numbers or snaps and try and infiltrate a group chat. Hang out with them and try and get a gf.

This is the only realistic way tbh. But if you’re sub5 with bad social skills it’s over, save the heart ache and do not try anything I just mentioned.

LDAR and vidya maxx

put yourself into a situation where you are forced to be social
trial and error
Fuck it I guess you’re right, motivation. I still don’t know how exactly, though.
Join meet up. It’s really the only way to meet people past a certain age other than your job. Dating apps are chad only so don’t try that. Join a meet up group and get peoples numbers or snaps and try and infiltrate a group chat. Hang out with them and try and get a gf.

This is the only realistic way tbh. But if you’re sub5 with bad social skills it’s over, save the heart ache and do not try anything I just mentioned.

LDAR and vidya maxx
Is meet up an app? Might try this fuck it. I’ll overdose on like 4 grams of phenibut and just pull up with zero inhib.

same but i'm 27, i'd love to just have a friend, it sucks being alone

I don’t really have motivation to do anything because I’m so lonely. I’m not sure if you’ve ever felt it but everything is so boring and pointless because why do anything when there’s no reward? What’s the point of becoming a millionaire if you are just going to die and live in the mansion all by yourself? And the amount of work and grinding alone just to be unsure of what will happen all while feeling lonely in the moment? It’s so demotivating. You just really want to die is all because doing anything is painful when you are alone. All I do is gym for hours a day and then come to my room browse this forum, go to sleep, then wake up and gym for a few more hours again.
Sorry man i cant help you, i dont even know how people form a friendship once school is over, i guess you would feel less lonely if you go in more crowded areas.

same but i'm 27, i'd love to just have a friend, it sucks being alone
I downloaded this app they said called meetup it asked for my pictures and it looks like a dating app :feelsrope: can’teven make friends fml

Also I might be able to find a bitch who is unironically attracted to me but I’m so high inhib and autistic I don’t even know what I would do. I’m unironically scared of if a girl started touching me in a sexual way because I wouldn’t know what to do. I’ve never kissed a girl jfl over

This is literally the worst place to ask that.

54137077 D748 482C A13F BC5EA471DDFC

JFL I downloaded the app it’s just landwhales and ethnics in my area I live in a huge city too
JFLLLL guys a land whale liked my picture, clicked on me, and I accidentally clicked it and was VIDEO CALLING HER when I clicked it live. I IMMEDIATELY clicked off JFL

Last edited:
Fuck it I guess you’re right, motivation. I still don’t know how exactly, though.
Pick up a new hobby and join groups. A language course or a new sport and search for people who are starting aswell. Make friends with their friends, get so good that you can start conversations with random people.

Of course all of this is pointless if you are unnattractive, I can only make acquaintances, who never interact with me with anything other than that hobby but you said you were average...

Also I might be able to find a bitch who is unironically attracted to me but I’m so high inhib and autistic I don’t even know what I would do
trial and error

Pick up a new hobby and join groups. A language course or a new sport and search for people who are starting aswell. Make friends with their friends, get so good that you can start conversations with random people.

Of course all of this is pointless if you are unnattractive, I can only make acquaintances, who never interact with me with anything other than that hobby but you said you were average...

trial and error
Brutal brutal shit man. Thank you for reminding me yeah it’s definitely trial and error I’m gonna be making a lot of cringe mistakes before I make it I guess. Dude I just did the most cringe shit ever I downloaded that meetup app. It’s more a dating app than friend making app. This landwhale liked me and I clicked to see who and it had me immediately video calling her. I was like what the FUCK and we were looking at eachother and I IMMEDIATELY closed the app and deleted my account JFL

immediately video calling her. I was like what the FUCK and we were looking at eachother and I IMMEDIATELY closed the app and deleted my account JFL
XD

Situation: no friends, no family, virgin, 20 years old, no new opportunities for social life or meeting new people as of now

goals: literally just make a friend and have normal social skills. I scared myself this morning by saying a word and I was surprised at the sound of my own voice. I hadn’t used my voice in many days so it was a surprise. If I go out to buy something I have to interact with foids but because I can’t help but sit in my room all day, my social skills are heavily declining and it’s not my fault.

Not much can be done.

If you're broke with no future prospects, it may as well be over.

i've seen your face and yeah... you're not hideous but forgettable, like a background character
you look kinda like me tbh
if you want to ascend you're going to be looking at lowing your standards
unironically your most realistic chance at ascension is with a black girl or a femcel tier alt foid that might be on the heavier side
the chances of you getting a conventionally feminine female are slim
the robust dom guys get the hqps and hqnps
asian guys have the same smv as black females
if you're a "cute" beta looking dude the females you can get with are either black/fat/nerdy/aggro
oh yeah and these females may not be NT

making a friend is probably going to be near impossible imo
people usually make friends with people that have similar phenos
hapas are usually loners cuz their phenos put them in the lowest echelon of society, doomed to be the eternal betas
everything nowadays is stupid competitive and few people actually care about getting to know each other
if you don't have social media in 2021 you're seen as mass murderer

oh yeah and a huge problem I encountered is that my thoughts don't match my face so if I encounter a social setting I may not act appropriately because of prolonged isolation, beratement, and low status
people looking at your face probably think you're some random kid and won't even consider that your life has been turmoil

btw this is our looksmatch
she's had atleast 3 boyfriends since her early teens and has been posting lewds/diaper/cosplay pics since that age as well
I remember being in high school rotting when i first discovered her
this girl is only a year older than me was showing off her body and fucking multiple dudes

sometimes it's truly fucking over

i've seen your face and yeah... you're not hideous but forgettable, like a background character
you look kinda like me tbh
if you want to ascend you're going to be looking at lowing your standards
unironically your most realistic chance at ascension is with a black girl or a femcel tier alt foid that might be on the heavier side
the chances of you getting a conventionally feminine female are slim
the robust dom guys get the hqps and hqnps
asian guys have the same smv as black females
if you're a "cute" beta looking dude the females you can get with are either black/fat/nerdy/aggro
oh yeah and these females may not be NT

making a friend is probably going to be near impossible imo
people usually make friends with people that have similar phenos
hapas are usually loners cuz their phenos put them in the lowest echelon of society, doomed to be the eternal betas
everything nowadays is stupid competitive and few people actually care about getting to know each other
if you don't have social media in 2021 you're seen as mass murderer

oh yeah and a huge problem I encountered is that my thoughts don't match my face so if I encounter a social setting I may not act appropriately because of prolonged isolation, beratement, and low status
people looking at your face probably think you're some random kid and won't even consider that your life has been turmoil

btw this is our looksmatch
she's had atleast 3 boyfriends since her early teens and has been posting lewds/diaper/cosplay pics since that age as well
I remember being in high school rotting when i first discovered her
this girl is only a year older than me was showing off her body and fucking multiple dudes

sometimes it's truly fucking over
JFL brutal brutal brutal shit man. My face is probably the worst thing about me entirely. I am just so average looking. Zero mogger features on my face but luckily nothing too subhuman. Just average…which gets you nowhere with women who only like the top 10%. I feel like everything is centered around what women want. Men make themselves into what the females want, and men align themselves with other men who can get them females. What’s the happy alternative for a subhuman? Is it just full LDAR mode and play video games all day with fellow subhumans online? Or immerse yourself into some life long passion of some sort?

nobody, I mean nobody, has been able to effectively enjoy being ugly. Even Socrates and many painters were subhumans. Everyone said Socrates was extremely ugly and hated him at first, and then after hearing him talk and how intelligent he was, liked him, and then after continuing to hear him talk found his famous Socratic method extremely annoying, and thus went back to hating him. Funny shit but if people don’t like the way you look, everything else is just compensating. A nice “personality” would be to be extremely, extremely compensating to make up for poor genetic quality. It’s not exactly good news to a female when she hears her sons are going to be average looking (and she herself knows it’s chad or death), or worse that her sons are going to be UGLY (which makes her feel like she failed her hypergamous nature).

So women are by nature brutal and men are by nature simps to pass on their genes at all costs. I’m not really sure, are we the weird ones for not being simps? We are denying our own nature I suppose.

Based but true
Yeah well I’m not and likely will never be good looking. At best a 6.5/10 if I literally had perfect hair, perfect skin, and gymcelled my ass off.

There’s many 6/10 dudes by default just walking around. Many 6.5/10 these are the chadlite dudes you see. I have to work very hard to achieve that status since I have no bones just hair and skin, which is a mess from acne scars and accutane hair loss from trying to treat the acne.

at best in my life I hope to just have some good male friends that actually treat me the way a friend should, and a woman who isn’t a total whore or an overgrown child like most. If I cannot have these things I’ll become an extremist in some crazy political group or something and put all my life energy into something radical and anti-society. Or join a gang brotherhood or something. That will get me all the fun, friends, and women I could ever want probably.

luckily nothing too subhuman
aesthetically non-offensive but also zero sex appeal
the worst part is that anyone looking at your face will be completely oblivious to the brutality of your life
everything is centered around what women want
yes
life is centered around reproduction and therefore around women cuz eggs are worth more
So women are by nature brutal and men are by nature simps to pass on their genes at all costs. I’m not really sure, are we the weird ones for not being simps? We are denying our own nature I suppose.
JFL women wouldn't get to choose until modern age
they're dumber and weaker than you
if you really wanted to pass on your genes you could effortlessly knock out one of these cunts and shoot your seed in them
men are simply determined to make life work no matter how dire the circumstances which is why dating seems so shitty rn
Is it just full LDAR mode and play video games all day with fellow subhumans online? Or immerse yourself into some life long passion of some sort?
both
you can pick up and instrument and maby write music, which is what i enjoy

You should really change your username from "Native" to "Naive",
We are in the exact same position bro, some of us are in our 50s (@FrothySolutions) and are still stuck in this position.
How exactly could we help you?

If you do not have a social circle after High School/College, It is pretty much over.
I had to realize this the hard way. I spent 1 year in Juvenile detention, got my HiSet so I could skip school, and then went to a college in which nobody knew me, Noone wanted to, and some actively, avoided speaking with me. They treated me like I was some gullible child that could be used as some drone or toy.

We are in the exact same position bro, some of us are in our 50s (@FrothySolutions) and are still stuck in this position.

If you do not have a social circle after High School/College, It is pretty much over.
You guys are in your 50s? JFL

fucking over past 30 then holy shit. I can’t even imagine being that old. I never knew I would get this old. I thought my life was going to be really really fun as I got older. That I would do crazy things and meet a girl or something. Incredible that it would come to a halt before anything even happened.

You guys are in your 50s? JFL

fucking over past 30 then holy shit. I can’t even imagine being that old. I never knew I would get this old. I thought my life was going to be really really fun as I got older. That I would do crazy things and meet a girl or something. Incredible that it would come to a halt before anything even happened.
Yeah, a lot of us are late 20's, early 30s, Its just a lot of youngcels have been joining these communities, some are too young to even be claiming that title (Some are like 15 saying they are "incel" JFL.)

Yeah, a lot of us are late 20's, early 30s, Its just a lot of youngcels have been joining these communities, some are too young to even be claiming that title (Some are like 15 saying they are "incel" JFL.)
I mean when I was 16 I was UNDENIABLY incel.

96B8E3F9 DEBE 4A74 BD7B BC572F8C0832

you can only IMAGINE how I felt walking around.

Well, I can tell you three things. The first is bluepill copeshit "just talk to people, it's not that hard", etc
Second thing is blackpill (get a better face, grow a foot, etc.)
Third is the only real bit of advice I can give you: join some random discord server, practice your social skills, and pray you're just good looking enough to make a friend

unironically, move to another country for a while and see what happens

Well you shouldn’t look this forum for advice firstly, go to redpill places instead. If you’re average you can make it, you just need to fill a niche eg being jacked

I had to realize this the hard way. I spent 1 year in Juvenile detention, got my HiSet so I could skip school, and then went to a college in which nobody knew me, Noone wanted to, and some actively, avoided speaking with me. They treated me like I was some gullible child that could be used as some drone or toy.

I'm not in my 50s.

But 20s? Have you been to college? Maybe my perspective is just fucked up, but I prefer being social in college vs being social in high school. Being social in high school is a waste, because you aren't as free as you would be as a legal adult, and none of it will matter when you go to college when you ARE a legal adult.

I'm not in my 50s.

But 20s? Have you been to college? Maybe my perspective is just fucked up, but I prefer being social in college vs being social in high school. Being social in high school is a waste, because you aren't as free as you would be as a legal adult, and none of it will matter when you go to college when you ARE a legal adult.
What about guys that are ugly and have short height should they go to college

you cant fix it without hard work and even then you will most likely fail

No, college students are even taller than average
Well frothy is almost 50 and he decided to go back to college because he wanted to slay, and hes also only 5'5

Get a better skeleton.
This includes your face.
JFL I downloaded the app it’s just landwhales and ethnics in my area I live in a huge city too
JFLLLL guys a land whale liked my picture, clicked on me, and I accidentally clicked it and was VIDEO CALLING HER when I clicked it live. I IMMEDIATELY clicked off JFL
All the good-looking people are on real dating apps or Instagram. Here's a fun fact: the existence of social apps is just a mechanism to sort people by attractiveness. It's brutally effective, too --- you won't find a single hottie on a meetup app that claims to not care about looks.

This includes your face.

All the good-looking people are on real dating apps or Instagram. Here's a fun fact: the existence of social apps is just a mechanism to sort people by attractiveness. It's brutally effective, too --- you won't find a single hottie on a meetup app that claims to not care about looks.
Dude I had no clue that meetup WAS a dating app. I thought it was an app to make friends and I was like damn that’s dope dude that this exists. I went on and yeah it was just landwhales looking to date. Jfl of course they clicked on me i mog them to the grave because I actually fucking excercise every day unlike those war pigs covered In makeup at 250 LB.

What is your height?