Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alphas are the only enemy. Betas are too cucked to matter.

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
One thing blackbilled incels need to stop doing immediately is having any kind of delusion. Cucks are beta males, and beta males are programmed to follow alphas, nothing will ever change this. Hoping to convince beta males to change is an impossibility. They simply cannot change, they will always other men no matter what.

On the other side, we have to stop with the idea that being an omega male makes us weak, or bad. Omega males are social rejects. In fact, beta males are always followers, so they really will never have any impact on anything.

The only conflict that has ever existed, the only reason for the creation of patriarchal society, and the only way society can be tolerable for all including omegas, is on ongoing conflict between the omega males and the alpha males. There are more of us then them.

Betas will follow whatever is the result. Stop worrying about cucks, they are worthless and not the problem.

Last edited:
betas imo are the bigger problem, they gave women rights after all

Chad doesn't fuel onlycucks or divorce law. He does whatever he wants and if you were him you'd do the same.

Chads always wins. And betas are the ones who insure their win by giving holes rights. Both are the problem

Everyone above me bullies me and takes from me in some way, so I hate them all.

Chad doesn't fuel onlycucks or divorce law. He does whatever he wants and if you were him you'd do the same.

this

OP is talking shit.

Betas are 80% of the problem the other 20% is foids

I think of Alphas as Mr Burns and Betas as all the nuclear power plant workers who backstab me.

Both of them get the bullet in the end

I also think Chads are the main enemies. I don't want to kill foids as they are the means of production but I would like to kill all chads.

A bunch of blue pilled cope in this comment section. Anyone who isn’t us is an enemy.

Betas are still dangerous. Most are passive cucks, but every so often.

Everyone that ain't us is an enemy.