Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Alphaness" is cope; Chad can be a submissive pussy and still fuck hundreds of whores

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Does this guy really look like he has ever been in a fight?

You could try to degrade him in front of his foid and she would defend him, instead of getting dry :feelskek:

The idea that all you have to do to be Chad is to be alpha and "dominant" is cope. Looks is more important than anything else. :feelskek:

This whole alpha/beta etc. bullshit is just the horoscope for guys. Only idiots believe in that.

Ye. Looks does not equal alpha mentality. Probably it most often does the opposite, as they dont have to work on that if they´re just accepted by society and vaginas because of their looks. Incels ARE more masculine.
Vaginas value looks over masculinity, because they just want to have fun, and you cant have fun with a controlling and masculine man.
I bet Dolph Lundgren was a pussy in how he managed vaginas when he was young in the 80s, and even later.
Believe it or not, but Arnold Schwarzenegger was insecure. He admitted recently that he always wore height increasers. And the bodybuilding just screams insecurity. Having to compensate for something mentally. It says that he was 1,85-88 or whatever, but i read that his true height is 1,79/80 something. When he was young i mean.

Last edited:
When I was younger I had a very submissive friend who despite this had an amateur model gf because he's 7,5 :feelswhere:

High IQ kpop, twink and pretty boy pills show alpha isn't necessarily king

Shy and submissive chad is "cute" while a shy and submissive incel is "weak" and "cowardly"

It doesn't matter how you conduct yourself, because foids will form their own perception of your personality just from your looks. For example, when foids see a good-looking criminal, they create this whole story about him being a victim in his own right. Meanwhile, an ugly criminal is painted as an irredeemable monster who deserves any punishment handed out to him.

It doesn't matter how smart, confident, talented, kind, or interesting you are; your worth is only defined by how you're perceived.

No alpha for your face

The whole idea was based on junk science around how unrelated wolves acted in captivity.
Packs in the wild consist of parents and their pups; the parents are the 'alphas.'

Darktriadmaxxing, on the other hand, is real but shouldn't be mistaken with alphaness.

Shy and submissive chad is "cute" while a shy and submissive incel is "weak" and "cowardly"
It doesn't matter how you conduct yourself, because foids will form their own perception of your personality just from your looks. For example, when foids see a good-looking criminal, they create this whole story about him being a victim in his own right. Meanwhile, an ugly criminal is painted as an irredeemable monster who deserves any punishment handed out to him.

It doesn't matter how smart, confident, talented, kind, or interesting you are; your worth is only defined by how you're perceived.
Brutal

yes,alphaness is a massive cope invented by autistic males,a typical chad in 2021 is like below:

Screenshot 20210605 010745 jpg

look,he uploaded a video and got more than 8 million views and 380k likes

Giga high IQ. Your success in life is determined by your looks alone and nothing else

Agree, in todays safe society being alpha is a cope.

So you mean a submissive Chad can get a mommy gf for real?:feelsohgod::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Yeah, I knew a couple of "quiet guys" from high school - they had girlfriends, and they always made it look super easy. Although, they were still tall, and had decent jawlines.

How many time can we repeat this

:feelsthink:

Chads are alpha, because they can, not because they have to.

This whole alpha/beta etc. bullshit is just the horoscope for guys. Only idiots believe in that.
Exactly. This is the bullshit PUAs are selling

Ye. Looks does not equal alpha mentality. Probably it most often does the opposite, as they dont have to work on that if they´re just accepted by society and vaginas because of their looks. Incels ARE more masculine.
Vaginas value looks over masculinity, because they just want to have fun, and you cant have fun with a controlling and masculine man.
I bet Dolph Lundgren was a pussy in how he managed vaginas when he was young in the 80s, and even later.
Believe it or not, but Arnold Schwarzenegger was insecure. He admitted recently that he always wore height increasers. And the bodybuilding just screams insecurity. Having to compensate for something mentally. It says that he was 1,85-88 or whatever, but i read that his true height is 1,79/80 something. When he was young i mean.

High IQ

No alpha for your face
This.

Besides, I’ve been thinking and it doesn’t really matter even if a chad was bitched in front of his girl.
Because if that ever happened, chad could just go to another girl that doesn’t see him as a coward or weak. Chad isn’t restricted to small pool of women, he has the whole world at his finger tips. Chad always wins.

This.

Besides, I’ve been thinking and it doesn’t really matter even if a chad was bitched in front of his girl.
Because if that ever happened, chad could just go to another girl that doesn’t see him as a coward or weak. Chad isn’t restricted to small pool of women, he has the whole world at his finger tips. Chad always wins.
High IQ

Only Chad can be alpha

depends tbh
it's all sliders, if you're good looking enough it almost doesn't matter
if you're below average charisma can carry you over the line

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6