Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Alpha widowers, Chad breaks Becky's heart because men with options are just like toilets

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Several years ago I started a volunteer project to help people at the food bank with a man, this man is intellectually gifted and graduated university as an early teenager, he had 2 doctorates, and became rich through several high paid jobs. This was all in his youth and he had the receipts to back his claims up, by the time I met him he had lost everything through multiple divorces, was old, short, bald, and worst of all fat. He was still witty as fuck but clearly didn't have much going for him in his life. One thing he couldn't stop bragging about was that when he lived in Paris that he had two long term relationships with models, at the time (back in the 1970's) being a model was Giga-Stacy-only, modeling wasn't open to just any ugly landwhale or Downer because she was lucky enough to be born with a vagina.

He couldn't stop bragging about this and whenever someone brought up any sort of romantic or sexual subject he would brag about it with a number of pictures to prove it.

This man was a clear Alpha Widower. We're all familiar with alpha widows, but I think that one of the reasons Chad's are so cruel to Becky's is because they're alpha widowers who were dumped by their Stacy ex girlfriends. Becky's love playing with men and dumping them over bullshit or make men pay for dates "to get back at all men" as "revenge" against some Chad she'll never see again in her life.

I suspect that many Chad's are bitter against toilets because of similar experiences.

Chads are rarer than Stacy, so maybe he had an encounter with a gigastacy.

Interesting theory, I have nothing to corroborate or refute.

But I couldnt help but notice what an awful personality you have:

Several years ago I started a volunteer project to help people at the food bank

Yikes man. No wonder women don't want to date you. You really need to try harder to improve yourself :feelshaha: