Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Almost showed too much of my power tonight

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went out with married chad friend for dinner. Subject of dating and what women look for vs men. Had to explain that women only care about looks. And that height and jaw width are most important. Black pilled him by asking how he thinks he would do if he was 5’7. Told him he wouldn’t be married to current wife if he was and he seemed to agree. I almost went over the line. :feelsmage:

I could never hang with out a Chad. I know he's eventually going to brag, or rub the fact that he fucked someone in my face. If I had higher IQ I would manipulatemaxx and use him for my own personal gains

I could never hang with out a Chad. I know he's eventually going to brag, or rub the fact that he fucked someone in my face. If I had higher IQ I would manipulatemaxx and use him for my own personal gains
I would rather not either but we’ve been friends longer than most users here have been alive and he’s married so not much to brag about these days.

I would rather not either but we’ve been friends longer than most users here have been alive and he’s married so not much to brag about these days.
I've never known someone that long, tbh I wouldn't want to hang out with anyone anyways I can't relate to others especially childhood and being forced to sit in my room and stare at the wall by my Chad stepdad. Nothing I could talk about or would want to either

Went out with married chad friend for dinner. Subject of dating and what women look for vs men. Had to explain that women only care about looks. And that height and jaw width are most important. Black pilled him by asking how he thinks he would do if he was 5’7. Told him he wouldn’t be married to current wife if he was and he seemed to agree. I almost went over the line. :feelsmage:
And then you went to your house to rot while he was ballsdeep in his wife

The truth sure can be sneaky that way - The French have a term for it - little devil when you're tempted to say the truth in a post-truth world.

Blackpilling the world. Spread the gospel.

Jfl. You misinformed him. Most important things are EYE AREA and height. Jaw is third. Don’t bring me no recessed shit, I’m just saying having a better eye area is more preferable.

Naturally, he took it personally

Jfl. You misinformed him. Most important things are EYE AREA and height. Jaw is third. Don’t bring me no recessed shit, I’m just saying having a better eye area is more preferable.
The negative reactions to Yogioabs proves having jaw is not enough tbh

Also almost though this thread title read

[Blackpill] Almost shaved too much of my power tonight