Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost nothing we're forced to pay taxes on helps sub6 low status men

People MUST pay taxes to me

This is why anti suicide campaigns exist. Can't be a tax slave if you're dead.
yeah and when the automation comes the Government will be the first one to advocate for suicide

I stopped reading your response here, because you're clearly deliberately trying to misinterpret me. You're scum. (And a cuck)
Cope, you simply can’t win an argument due to your faulty reasoning and lack of historical and economic awareness. You’re also a hypocrite so hat doesn’t help your case

That's probably because you live in a second rate eurocuck country or south american shithole

Sketch 4race transparent

fig-5.jpg

blogimage_uratebyrace_020617.jpg

The laziest, lowest IQ and most violent race is black. Should be sent back to africa if they cant help their instinct to act like apes

Not paying taxes should be a duty for every incel.

Again, providing short-term "solutions" for problems that the government created to begin with is not actually solving anything. The effective and sustainable alternative to public education (aka public feminist daycare) or any other "public service" (LMAO at calling these atrocities "public services") is obviously privatizing it. Privatize all of it.

Members of this site that rely on welfare for their money wouldn't be reliant on welfare if the government hadn't suffocated the economy with completely unnecessary taxes and regulations to begin with. The answer is always less government. If the problem still isn't fixed, then the answer is even less government.
The government is a cancer. If they got their hands out of everything people would be healthier and richer. I'm sure a lot of guys here are NEETs because they're not motivated to work due to the taxes that will be stolen from them and the cucked working laws they have to abide by.

The government is a cancer. If they got their hands out of everything people would be healthier and richer. I'm sure a lot of guys here are NEETs because they're not motivated to work due to the taxes that will be stolen from them and the cucked working laws they have to abide by.

I agree. You'd think incels of all people would realize this. Apparently the situation will just have to get even worse before it dawns on them that the government was the main problem all along.

Last edited:
I agree. You'd think incels of all people would realize this. Apparently the situation will just have to get even worse before it dawns on them that the government was the main problem all along.
Thank goodness most guys on this thread agree with less taxes or eliminating the government all together. Hopefully things will change before they get really bad if we keep helping sub6 low status men wake up to how much the government is cucking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back