Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost nothing we're forced to pay taxes on helps sub6 low status men

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
In 2017 the cucked government robbed us over 4 trillion dollars.

Screen Shot 2018 12 13 at 50017 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_United_States_federal_budget

Screen Shot 2018 12 13 at 50109 AM

That means they spend over 7 million dollars a minute of our money.

This list are what our taxes are being spent on.

Screen Shot 2018 12 13 at 50142 AM

Screen Shot 2018 12 13 at 50210 AM

Screen Shot 2018 12 13 at 50225 AM

Screen Shot 2018 12 13 at 50314 AM

Screen Shot 2018 12 13 at 50356 AM

Here is a break down of why almost all of them are useless.

Last edited:
Tax money goes directly into Mr. Shekelberg's pockets.
Expecially in America.

Incels that aren't anti-government might as well not even be blackpilled.

They're just as delusional as bluepilled normies.

I don't trust any pro government so called incels.

This is why anti suicide campaigns exist. Can't be a tax slave if you're dead.

They have to make normies think they "care" about them so they keep being good slaves, but since we know the truth they'd probably prefer us dead.

I already pay the government $300 per week and the democrats want to continue raising taxes because "muh racism", "muh free education". :worryfeels:

Exactly, "Oh no don't kill yourself, don't be depressed and stay inside with no job, trust me we care so much bro, did I mention? Go outside get a job slave, pay your taxes slave, get in debt you little worker ant, here take these jewpills"

We are all already cucked, forced to pay for foids and bastard children that aren't ours. We all are findom cucks by default.

Exactly, "Oh no don't kill yourself, don't be depressed and stay inside with no job, trust me we care so much bro, did I mention? Go outside get a job slave, pay your taxes slave, get in debt you little worker ant, here take these jewpills"
We are all already cucked, forced to pay for foids and bastard children that aren't ours. We all are findom cucks by default.
If we want to stop getting cucked we have to rise up and dethrone the cucks in charge.

Nothing new US goverment always rob you guys

Tax money goes directly into Mr. Shekelberg's pockets.
Expecially in America.

Tiny Government or Anarchy is the only way to go

@AncapFAG

Everything goes to foids and to fund the turd world invasion.

I only want my taxes to go to black men under 5'6

Praise be to Obama giving me Autismbux.

Taxes aren't what they used to be.
The concept is great: Everybody pays a little bit to make life better.
But nowadays all the taxmoney is used for useless retarded shit.

In Canada it goes to healthcare

Separation of religion and the state was quite a milestone in the west. Separation of economy and the state when?

taxes just go towards net negatives

i have no respect for the government

Taxes aren't what they used to be.
The concept is great: Everybody pays a little bit to make life better.
But nowadays all the taxmoney is used for useless retarded shit.

Even the concept of taxes makes no sense though if you just step back and look at it.

You and I agree to make a trade. Let's say I sell you my car and you pay me. That's between you and me. Why then is some asshole coming in and stealing some of that money?

When seen from that perspective, it becomes obvious that it was only a matter of time before that same asshole began spending all of the stolen money on useless retarded shit.

Last edited:
You and I agree to make a trade. Let's say I sell you my car and you pay me. That's between you and me. Why then is some asshole coming in and stealing some of that money?
"Because single moms need money for tyrone's kids and to get their hair done you misogynist." :bluepill:

It appears that no one understands how taxes or the government works

It appears that no one understands how taxes or the government works

It appears we found the cuck.

Tell me, why do you think some people should be allowed to steal money from others?

Proceeds to argue for the most bland, mainstream, cucked position in human history: that we ought to pay taxes
Excuse me for actually understanding what it takes to run this cesspool
First world comforts are a result of economic growth. Taxes inhibit such growth.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You clearly don't understand what goes into this

Ye I use only a fraction of what I pay in taxes, I should at least expect a gf for my contribution but no.

Excuse me for actually understanding what it takes to run this cesspool

Oh, so you know better than other people how to spend their money?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You clearly don't understand what goes into this

It's not that hard to understand. Other people trade with one another. They all profit from the trading, and the economy grows.

Then you butt in and steal some of the proceeds because you think you know better than they do how to spend their money.

Oh, so you know better than other people how to spend their money?
I certainly know that this house of cards would come tumbling down if people actually had the balls to stop paying taxes
It's not that hard to understand. Other people trade with each other. Then you butt in and steal some of the proceeds because you think you know better than they do how to spend their money.
So you're saying that we should leave everything to the global elite and have them run everything

I certainly know that this house of cards would come tumbling down if people actually had the balls to stop paying taxes

People would retain 100% of their income for the first time and they certainly wouldn't stop trading, so the economy wouldn't stop growing.

If by "house of cards would come tumbling down" you mean "the government would no longer be able to fund public education, the welfare state, public healthcare (aka public foidcare) and all of its other cucked programs," then yes, I agree. And every incel should want that to happen.

So you're saying that we should leave everything to the global elite and have them run everything

That's what we're doing now. Taxes are the ultimate "Stay bent over, we're gonna keep fucking you in the ass" from the elites. The wealthiest in society don't even pay taxes; taxes are easy to bypass for those who have enough money to hire a financial engineer.

Last edited:
People would retain 100% of their income for the first time and they certainly wouldn't stop trading, so the economy wouldn't stop growing.
Do you understand the government's role in the global economy? Do you know about the subsidies and bank bailouts and the contracting? The government and the mega corporations work hand and hand
If by "house of cards would come tumbling down" you mean "the government would no longer be able to fund public education, the welfare state, public healthcare (aka public foidcare) and all of its other cucked programs," then yes, I agree. And every incel should want that to happen.
Either your understanding of government services are shallow, or you're simply being disingenuous. I'd like to see you provide an effective and sustainable alternative to public education, and I remind you that many members of this very site rely on the welfare sate for their money
That's what we're doing now. Taxes are the ultimate "Stay bent over, we're gonna keep fucking you in the ass" from the elites. The wealthiest in society don't even pay taxes; taxes are easy to bypass once one is wealthy enough to hire the right team of financial engineers.
That's not what I'm referring to =, also JFL if you think the corporations aren't fucking you over every chance they get

Do you understand the government's role in the global economy? Do you know about the subsidies and bank bailouts and the contracting? The government and the mega corporations work hand and hand

Governments have only ever disrupted capitalism. The bailouts were only "necessary" because of government-created bubbles and recessions. Central banking was the official end of capitalism because it gave cucks control of everyone's money. Money was never supposed to work like that. Alexander Hamilton was perhaps the greatest cuck of all-time.

Either your understanding of government services are shallow, or you're simply being disingenuous. I'd like to see you provide an effective and sustainable alternative to public education, and I remind you that many members of this very site rely on the welfare sate for their money

Again, providing short-term "solutions" for problems that the government created to begin with is not actually solving anything. The effective and sustainable alternative to public education (aka public feminist daycare) or any other "public service" (LMAO at calling these atrocities "public services") is obviously privatizing it. Privatize all of it.

Members of this site that rely on welfare for their money wouldn't be reliant on welfare if the government hadn't suffocated the economy with completely unnecessary taxes and regulations to begin with. The answer is always less government. If the problem still isn't fixed, then the answer is even less government.

That's not what I'm referring to =, also JFL if you think the corporations aren't fucking you over every chance they get

Corporatism is not capitalism. Corporations are big government-created entities that would never arise under capitalism.

Governments have only ever disrupted capitalism.
True capitalism isn't something a society as a whole should strive for
The bailouts were only "necessary" because of government-created bubbles and recessions. Central banking was the official end of capitalism because it gave cucks control of everyone's money. Money was never supposed to work like that. Alexander Hamilton was perhaps the greatest cuck of all-time.
I'm certainly not a fan of centralized banks either, but the irresponsible and unsustainable spending habits of the common man played a critical role in every recession and depression that has ever occurred
Again, providing short-term "solutions" for problems that the government created to begin with is not actually solving anything.
I posed the question because you seemed eager to criticize a complex system without providing any solutions
The effective and sustainable alternative to public education (aka public feminist daycare) or any other "public service" (LMAO at calling these atrocities "public services") is obviously privatizing it. Privatize all of it.
So I see you've fallen into their trap. Liquidizing the government would be a nightmare and as corrupt and ineffective as it is, the government in a way acts as a buffer to protect the citizens from the elite. Most issues of today are caused because of these billionaires, CEOs and board members
Members of this site that rely on welfare for their money wouldn't be reliant on welfare if the government hadn't suffocated the economy with completely unnecessary taxes and regulations to begin with.
Without understanding the individual motives or circumstances of NEET members, you can't make that argument, and even if you did have that knowledge, your argument is incredibly simple and unsuitable to tackle such a large and complex issue
The answer is always less government. If the problem still isn't fixed, then the answer is even less government.
Sure, lets revert back to the late 19th and early 20th century, those were certainly good times for the people
Corporatism is not capitalism. Corporations are big government-created entities that would never arise under capitalism.
Under pure capitalism, you would see much more disenfranchisement and tyranny than you do now. What your advocating for is an unrestrained plutocracy

I dont pay taxes
Yes, you do!

Every single product you buy and consume, clothes, foods, medicines... even the electricity and internet service you are using has taxes on it!

True capitalism isn't something a society as a whole should strive for

Yes it is?

I'm certainly not a fan of centralized banks either, but the irresponsible and unsustainable spending habits of the common man played a critical role in every recession and depression that has ever occurred

It's not "irresponsible" to respond rationally to government-created incentives. When the federal government lowers interest rates to artificially low levels or subsidizes buying houses, then it follows that people are going to overspend (again, this would never happen in a free market). It makes no sense to then blame people for overspending, since it was entirely the government's fault.

I posed the question because you seemed eager to criticize a complex system without providing any solutions

I did provide a solution though: gut it. Public education is not really a complex system. It's just a massive amount of taxpayer money being funneled directly to cucks that want to indoctrinate children with feminist, pro-government nonsense. Gut the whole thing.

So I see you've fallen into their trap. Liquidizing the government would be a nightmare and as corrupt and ineffective as it is, the government in a way acts as a buffer to protect the citizens from the elite. Most issues of today are caused because of these billionaires, CEOs and board members

LMAO, wait a second, the government "protects the citizens from the elite"? I'm not even sure how to argue against such an absurd statement. It's like arguing against the statement, "women want men with good personalities." You either believe it or you don't, but I don't know how any thinking person can believe it.

Without understanding the individual motives or circumstances of NEET members, you can't make that argument

I do understand their motives though, since their motives are obvious: they want money. The way to get money ethically has always been through productivity or through charity. As for the former, the government destroyed most of the labor market by over-regulating and over-taxing employers and industries. And as for the latter, the government disincentives people from giving to charity by over-taxing them.

, and even if you did have that knowledge, your argument is incredibly simple and unsuitable to tackle such a large and complex issue

This seems to be your go-to line here, that these are "large and complex issues." They're really not though. We're ultimately talking about stealing money from one group of people and giving it to another group of people.

If you believe stealing is wrong, then there's no justification for any taxes, period. Leftists have been trying to weasel their way out of this very straight-forward argument for centuries with no success.

Sure, lets revert back to the late 19th and early 20th century, those were certainly good times for the people

Don't twist my words, you cuck. "No government" doesn't mean "go back in time." It means gut the government right now. Drain the swamp. Fire all government employees, and stop stealing peoples' money via taxes.

Under pure capitalism, you would see much more disenfranchisement and tyranny than you do now. What your advocating for is an unrestrained plutocracy

Stop trying to tell me what I advocate. I advocate anarcho-capitalism, which translates to: let people keep their money.

Last edited:
Yes it is?
Great argument :feelsokman:
It's not "irresponsible" to respond rationally to government-created incentives. When the federal government lowers interest rates to artificially low levels or subsidizes buying houses, then it follows that people are going to overspend (again, this would never happen in a free market). It makes no sense to then blame people for overspending, since it was entirely the government's fault.
I suggest you read your reply before you hit post. Personal responsibility doesn't fly out the window just because there's a shift in interest rates. The bottom line is that people refuse to live within their means
I did provide a solution though: gut it. Public education is not really a complex system. It's just a massive amount of taxpayer money being funneled directly to cucks that want to indoctrinate children with feminist, pro-government nonsense. Gut the whole thing.
When's the last time you've been in a school
LMAO, wait a second, the government "protects the citizens from the elite"? I'm not even sure how to argue against such an absurd statement. It's like arguing against the statement, "women want men with good personalities." You either believe it or you don't, but I don't know how any thinking person can believe it.
Well you're preaching against the "big, bad regulations". How about we start with that
I do understand their motives though, since their motives are obvious: they want money.
Typically, when someone wants money, they get a job or start their own small business. They don't go straight for welfare checks
The way to get money ethically has always been through productivity or through charity. As for the former, the government destroyed most of the labor market by over-regulating and over-taxing employers and industries. And as for the latter, the government disincentives people from giving to charity by over-taxing them.
Not only does America tax its corporations less than the majority of other nations, but the amount of tax write offs you receive for donating charity could save one hundreds if not thousands of dollars
This seems to be your go-to line here, that these are "large and complex issues."
I've only used that phrase once in this entire argument, I suggest you put on your reading glasses
They're really not though. We're ultimately talking about stealing money from one group of people and giving it to another group of people.
Like the communists! What a wonderful idea
If you believe stealing is wrong, then there's no justification for any taxes, period. Leftists have been trying to weasel their way out of this very straight-forward argument for centuries with absolutely no success.
In case you haven't been paying attention, taxes are needed in order for the government to function and anybody either on the left or the right will be able to tell you that
Don't twist my words, you cuck.
Once again, very creative. You certainly don't seem to be against twisting words however
"No government" doesn't mean "go back in time." It means gut the government right now. Drain the swamp. Fire all government employees, and stop stealing peoples' money via taxes.
You advocate for unrestrained capitalism and a good representation of that would be what happened during the days of the robber barons and the muckrakers
Stop trying to tell me what I advocate. I advocate anarcho-capitalism, which translates to: let people keep their money.
You stated that civilizations should strive for a pure capitalist economy and for the complete removal of the government. If you can explain how that would not lead to a plutocracy I'd love to see your argument