Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Almost like the real world

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Bored and got nothing to do? Of course you are, it is Saturday night. Here is a good movie you can watch.

Bright (2017)

What strikes me is how similar it is to the real world. Just exchange fantasy creatures with non-Whites. Elves with Asians and Orcs with Shitskins.

Set in a world where fantasy creatures live side by side with humans. A human cop is forced to work with an Orc to find a weapon everyone is prepared to kill for.

You realise it's intentional, right? Hollywood wants to seem profound to normalfag moviegoers so it puts some allegory to race relations in the movie.

You realise it's intentional, right? Hollywood wants to seem profound to normalfag moviegoers so it puts some allegory to race relations in the movie.
Now that you mention it... could it truly be an allegory? I never would have guessed, how subtle. :feelswhere:

It's over for shadowruncels.

Bored and got nothing to do? Of course you are, it is Saturday night. Here is a good movie you can watch.

Bright (2017)

What strikes me is how similar it is to the real world. Just exchange fantasy creatures with non-Whites. Elves with Asians and Orcs with Shitskins.

I thought Elves were the whites? Or if nothing specific, the privileged and affluent, who can afford the pricey rent in Midtown.