Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost half of you are volcels

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
Srsly some of you are just low tier normies with higher standards than you deserve with your
“ew no i’d not fuck a 40 year old”
“I would rather be an incel than be with a fat girl”
"I haven't done any approaches because I know it's over, she should just approach me"
“if you’re with a non virgin you’re a cuck”
bullshit.
Do you even know what incel means you retarded fucks? Get the fuck outta here

A bluecel Is throwing a fit on what an real incel is.

Lul.

Hope she sees this bro

I want to fuck a foid not a tranny, landwhale or granny.

I want to fuck a foid not a tranny, landwhale or granny.
This, they are as good as subhumans and it's a tragedy that OP is implying that we go fuck them (we'd be rejected anyway tbh because they're all seen as easy so they have good access to Chad/Chadpa)

Tbh you did mention the fatty and the granny (40 years old is still pretty old) in the OP fr
fatty and landwhale are not the same, i suppose it could get semi confusing though

40 years old is not granny. age 50 minimum for granny tier

most blackpill is based on Tinder data which is just bullshit
sub8 is bullshit sub5 is also bullshit

truecels don't want their looksmatch
the only people who truly AREN'T volcel are non NTs
especially non nt oldcels 25+

fatty and landwhale are not the same, i suppose it could get semi confusing though

40 years old is not granny. age 50 minimum for granny tier
I still don't want either. I want a normal looking toilet like what my college aqquantinces have, i.e roughly 20 years old, skinny and a normal looking toilet face. I want what my father had when he was my age. I want what my brothers and sister had when they were my age. I want what my grandfathers had when they were my age. They didn't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel, jfl.

Cope. The vast majority of men are unattractive to toilets.

vast majority of toilets have no chance with chad
You are overestimating toilets' ability to think logically. They would much rather chase Chad, get fucked by him and get "heart broken" when Chad throws her away like a used cum rag than settling with their looks match.

You are overestimating toilets' ability to think logically. They would much rather chase Chad, get fucked by him and get "heart broken" when Chad throws her away like a used cum rag than settling with their looks match.
chads, being the rare and most desired, have line ups of 9s, 8s, and 7s at minimum
why would chad fuck with 6 or lower?

besides barely any girls are even on tinder
how does chad get access to these girls?

Cold approach? That seems likely :feelshaha:

What if I can fuck almost any woman in the world, but only woman I want is belle Delphine? Am I incel then?

That fat old single mom lardbeast still thinks she is hundreds time better than us. The uglier the foid the more entitled and obnoxious she is.

chads, being the rare and most desired, have line ups of 9s, 8s, and 7s at minimum
why would chad fuck with 6 or lower?
Because of hypergamy. Toilets and men are from the same gene pool but men find toilets a lot more attractive than vice versa.

besides barely any girls are even on tinder
how does chad get access to these girls?
There are enough toilets for Chad to wreak havoc at least.

Because of hypergamy. Toilets and men are from the same gene pool but men find toilets a lot more attractive than vice versa.
View attachment 660402

There are enough toilets for Chad to wreak havoc at least.

okcupid is no better than tinder

there is 999999999 guys 5 foids and one chad

saying that these foids rate average guys low is obvious like how water is expensive in the desert
even if it taints them even outside of online dating it doesn't matter because

1) there are barely any foids on tinder
2) any foid that is ON tinder is literally the bottom of the dumpster

foids DO NOT NEED to be on a website to get dates they have 1000 dick options pointing at them at all times
Foids that are on tinder guaranteed have something seriously wrong with them

Yes there are a bunch of stacies and cunts and chad only whores on gram but they all for sure 8+
or they have no chance with chad

Because chad has 1000 vagina options pointing at him at all times
If you think about it, any chad that's on tinder is basically a fucking retard or incredibly, incredibly lazy

The data is BAD
I see couples of all different smv all over the place most of them probably met in school

I’m ok with most women types in this thread

What if I can fuck almost any woman in the world, but only woman I want is belle Delphine? Am I incel then?
Yes because she is too extroverted and even more fucked up in the head.

04 09 2020 Plushie Gun Behind The Scenes 1 700666 1

You are right if you could fuck any girl but don't want to GO SUCK DICK

As someone who does not stay in the basement all day long and has the balls to even cold approach, i can tell you, it’s not worth it if you are not tall and / or handsome or rich.

Srsly some of you are just low tier normies with higher standards than you deserve with your
"I haven't done any approaches because I know it's over, she should just approach me"
bullshit.
- I would fuck even a 45 yo.
-Fat but not a landwhale. That's too perverted.
-Approached offline, didn't work.
-Yeah i agree.

Or "i wouldn't fuck a black women " is another stupid take of some fakecels here

bullshit.
Can anyone explain one little thing..
WHY THE FUCK THIS BLUEPILLED NIGGER ISN'T BANNED YET? :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I just want a woman that isn't fat and isn't a drug addict, I workout myself and I don't condone or support bad life choices.

IT femoidlet complexity

27 years old? :yes: Autismo? :yes: Over? :yes::feelsree:

All I want is a a woman that’s alive that’s not extremely obese like 400+ plus and Was born an actual woman and looks like one (not dyke looking transvestite). That’s it tbh

I just want a woman that isn't fat and isn't a drug addict, I workout myself and I don't condone or support bad life choices.
Can you believe that a drug addict foid rejected me?

I'm standardcel. If someone is hungry that doesn't mean he should eat rotten food from the trash can. There maybe other ways to satiate your hunger.
At least I don't care about race.

not wanting to fuck landwhales isn't always volcelism, some of them are too fat to have sex with.
My cock is only 14.5cm long, how do you expect me to pound a 300lbs woman? i'd fuck a normal fat chick or an old woman tho, volcel if you wouldnt

One must have options first to be considered volcel we clearly don’t have options

bullshit.
Overall i think the standard for women is too low. This is blue pill foid worship. I actually agree with you that fat women, whores, post wall sluts, baby mamas, 2s, 3s, and 4s are all bottom tier trash and should be the equivalent of incels. The problem is that normies and simps and even chads dont hold women to a standard so these are the majority of foids. As a result a lot of these same women look down on average guys or guys that would be their looksmatch so its over for bottom 30-40% of men, soon 50% of men. Youre simply another cuck/simp who would take any rotten, diseased hole that you would be lucky if a foid threw your way.

Volcel is cope, those "fat" "ugly" "mental issues" etc foids don't want ugly/undesirable incel guys anyway and most are already in relationships and can get casual sex if they choose also. They are not being "left on the shelf" by picky incels and if you can get them then you're a fakecel!!!!!!!!!!