Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Almost had sex

So many retards in this thread :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This isn’t what people here want to read, even if it’s satire (which many incels, including myself, didn’t recognise at first because the true intentions behind this thread werent well communicated)

So I met this chick at a party and we really clicked well together, she was a cute 7/10 brunette foid with perky tits and one thing led to another with her naked in my bed but then I realized I am autistic and suddenly just froze. Time literally stood still for me and after like 10 minutes of me awkwardly still with my dick out she gave me a really weird look and stormed out.

Sigh… such is the fate of an autistic truecel like myself, so close yet so far :feelsbadman:
Dude you have 100k posts on this forum quit larping and get a life.

Dude you have 100k posts on this forum quit larping and get a life.
0C4B64D5 D8EE 4612 9887 89B860A75846

ASD is a brutal illness.

Send me her number, I'll arrange things for you.

Meanwhile I’ve never spoken to a girl once in my life. Not even a “hello” as I pass them by the street. Never messaged a girl or even was grouped with a girl in school. I have nothing, I am nothing, and I get nothing.

Average .is user in 2022... :feelskek:

Are you also 6'2 but "short" as well because you saw 3 heightmoggers walk past you when you went outside a few days ago? :society:
@Swagpilled Is. Tbh tbh ngl

No meds for your autism

Reminds me of that dream where my supposed girlfriend was about to kiss me, but I froze and realized " WAIT... I NEVER KISSED A GIRL BEFORE...", then she called me an imposter and sent me away (before she knew what's up and was willing to give me an experience while the dream lasted).