Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Almost had sex

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
So I met this chick at a party and we really clicked well together, she was a cute 7/10 brunette foid with perky tits and one thing led to another with her naked in my bed but then I realized I am autistic and suddenly just froze. Time literally stood still for me and after like 10 minutes of me awkwardly still with my dick out she gave me a really weird look and stormed out.

Sigh… such is the fate of an autistic truecel like myself, so close yet so far :feelsbadman:

Is it about that guy who started clawing himself and the MTB walked out

You spent 6 months convincing me you're NT just to claim that you're autistic. You fucking liar. I'm never trusting you again
Hahaha I switched sides @Motherfucker, deal with it :cool:

@Zer0/∞ TAKE THE NTPILL NOW!!! AUTISTIC CHAD ROTS WHILE NT INCEL SLAYS

So I met this chick at a party and we really clicked well together, she was a cute 7/10 brunette foid with perky tits and one thing led to another with her naked in my bed but then I realized I am autistic and suddenly just froze. Time literally stood still for me and after like 10 minutes of me awkwardly still with my dick out she gave me a really weird look and stormed out.

Sigh… such is the fate of an autistic truecel like myself, so close yet so far :feelsbadman:
@Fat Link :feelsUgh:

jack frost horror movies GIF by absurdnoise

Brutal frozen dickpill

NTmogs me by going to parties

How is this fuckhead incel? Do incels even exist anymore?

Yeah so autistic you "clicked" with this girl and got her into bed. Moron.
I literally couldn’t fuck her cuz my autistic brain made me froze, it doesn’t get much more incel than that

Biggest truecel on this site

Average .is user in 2022... :feelskek:

Are you also 6'2 but "short" as well because you saw 3 heightmoggers walk past you when you went outside a few days ago? :society:

@Zer0/∞ thoughts?

How is this fuckhead incel? Do incels even exist anymore?
What? :feelswhat:

He's 6'2, rice, and has a 6/10 face; normie tier physically, and him being autistic just makes him a truecel, just like us! :feelsUgh:

Lol at users not understanding this post is satire

I'm too autistic for these posts.

Same thing happened to me but my dick is so desensitized i was fucking her for an hour and still not camed so she left.

Same thing happened to me but my dick is so desensitized i was fucking her for an hour and still not camed so she left.
It doesn’t count as sex if you don’t cum so you’re just as much a KHHV as the next truecel :feelsokman:

Is this a true story brocel or just for comedic value?

Reminds me of that dream where my supposed girlfriend was about to kiss me, but I froze and realized " WAIT... I NEVER KISSED A GIRL BEFORE...", then she called me an imposter and sent me away (before she knew what's up and was willing to give me an experience while the dream lasted).

is this a troll post. what is this referencing?

Time literally stood still for me and after like 10 minutes of me awkwardly
i'm just imaginging you awkwardly standing there with a hardon staring at her for 10 minutes :feelskek:

Am I wrong; I thought you said you were NT?

Also i just looked at OP’s online time

season 2 showtime GIF by Shameless

i refuse to believe this

Theres a lot shitting on op and rightfully so. This sounds like a dear penthouse gone bad. But how many of you would be fully ready and primed if in the situation you miraculously ascended? Theres no real preparation or plan for ascension.

This is satire of a recent post by @Saint Cho. OP isn't actually a fakecel, he's calling out fakecels by mocking them.

Lol at users not understanding this post is satire
I don’t know anymore if he’s being sarcastic or if he lost his mind and has a mental breakdown after reading too many fakecel-posts

@PointOfNoReturn Did you leak my story