Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost got in to a fight with a woman now I'm probably going to get fired

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
The bitch was blocking the road so I gave her the finger and she followed me as started shouting at me.

I was going to punch her after she asked if I "want to go" but i was forcibly held back by white knights and simps. So I punched a wall instead, many many times until I was forced to stop that too for some reason.

I hear my boss making fun of me to his round table of cunts. No one takes me seriously, even with a bruised up hand and adrenaline through the roof. I don't care anymore. I'm probably going to get fired and I'm going to welcome it with open arms. Stupid fucking bitch.

I give up.

jfl thats why you dont fag out

Going apeshit and punching a wall (self-harming) just because someone is blocking the road doesn't really speak for you. I would probably fire you, too.

Going apeshit and punching a wall (self-harming) just because someone is blocking the road doesn't really speak for you. I would probably fire you, too.
She started insulting me first so I just couldn't hack it. I'm sick of being treated like shit.

What's your job?

Should have smacked the white knights and then slayn the foid

pepper spray her

the foid was gonna fight you? dam she sounds dangerous. maybe

What's your job?
Bus driver, I'm essentially a modern day peasant. Lowest of the low.
hows your hand
Bruised and it hurts to grip anything.
Should have smacked the white knights and then slayn the foid
I wanted to punch her and her only.
pepper spray her
Illegal to own In my nation
the foid was gonna fight you? dam she sounds dangerous. maybe
Nowhere near dangerous. Stupid middle aged roastie acting big because men were around.

Last edited:
Update: got suspended

You did the right thing
fuck those apes

Parents are trying to get me in to a psych ward haha

Foids are protected species in the Workplace

Had a huge mental breakdown outside of my house haha

go adam lanza in video game

if it was me I would spit at the boss and strangle and kill him immediatly.

The bitch was blocking the road so I gave her the finger and she followed me as started shouting at me.

I was going to punch her after she asked if I "want to go" but i was forcibly held back by white knights and simps. So I punched a wall instead, many many times until I was forced to stop that too for some reason.

I hear my boss making fun of me to his round table of cunts. No one takes me seriously, even with a bruised up hand and adrenaline through the roof. I don't care anymore. I'm probably going to get fired and I'm going to welcome it with open arms. Stupid fucking bitch.

I give up.
It's hard to not want to fight women because they are entitled cunts who deserve to be put in their place

I give up.
Should have led her to some toilet room, Closed the door and run away and speed off, That way you could goto work carefree.

I try to avoid wageslaving at all costs.