Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost fucking beat my co worker to death

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
So I was bagging for this shitface boomer co worker who I fucking hate and I bagged all the groceries and he put the seperate order not too long from the order I finished and I tried to bag it in the previous order since I thought it was the same order but that motherfucker pinned my hand down aggressively and I wanted to fucking annihilate him with a elbow to the temple but good thing my senses came to me and thankfully I wasn't I wasn't on steroids because I would have fucking been in prison and not posting here for battery and thankfully it wasn't @gymcellragefuel in this situation.

work sucks enough already, but having faggot retard co-workers sounds like a living nightmare, even in an easy job.

work sucks enough already, but having faggot retard co-workers sounds like a living nightmare, even in an easy job.
Yep, they even piss me off so much I wanna beat them down

Can't you do it after work, somewhere without cameras?

So I was bagging for this shitface boomer co worker who I fucking hate and I bagged all the groceries and he put the seperate order not too long from the order I finished and I tried to bag it in the previous order since I thought it was the same order but that motherfucker pinned my hand down aggressively and I wanted to fucking annihilate him with a elbow to the temple but good thing my senses came to me and thankfully I wasn't I wasn't on steroids because I would have fucking been in prison and not posting here for battery and thankfully it wasn't @gymcellragefuel in this situation.
I would have punched the motherfucker!

What is beating his ass going to acheive? Probably just you getting fired from your job and having no income then life becomes more shit. Not really worth it IMO

having no income then life becomes more shit
That's cope, it's IMPOSSIBLE to have a shittier life than being an incel. If you are an incel - your life is 0/10 and can't get worse. Literally NOTHING can make my life worse.

What is beating his ass going to acheive? Probably just you getting fired from your job and having no income then life becomes more shit. Not really worth it IMO
*NEETing at home has entered the chat*

Wageslaving sucks ass being a grown ass man and forced to work for 15 an hour

Wageslaving sucks ass being a grown ass man and forced to work for 15 an hour
I work 16.20$ because minimum wage in Shitfornia got raised to 16$ an hour which still feels like minimum wage and my raise better be worth it

I work 16.20$ because minimum wage in Shitfornia got raised to 16$ an hour which still feels like minimum wage and my raise better be worth it
Except whats fucking ridiculous is in this state you need to make 400k a year to buy a house thats not an apartment or in a nigger ghetto or barrio

Putting your MMA training to good use I see.

That's cope, it's IMPOSSIBLE to have a shittier life than being an incel. If you are an incel - your life is 0/10 and can't get worse. Literally NOTHING can make my life worse.
Nah man. My life wouldn’t be worth living if I couldn’t afford fun stuff like maintaining the fast muscle car we have and our cabin. I’d say inceldom makes your life half to one third as good as it otherwise would be if you got a girlfriend easily. I actually have a lot of fun things to do, but doing most of it alone and the sheer loneliness and sexual frustration sucks. I’d much rather be an Incel who at least gets to fool around and have a little fun in a fast car than an Incel who can’t do anything except LDAR. My life would be WAY worse if I was completely broke.

Except whats fucking ridiculous is in this state you need to make 400k a year to buy a house thats not an apartment or in a nigger ghetto or barrio
Yeah you have to be a doctor to be able to buy a house which I am too heavily low IQ for

Maybe school was right, school wasnt a scam afterall.

Yeah you have to be a doctor to be able to buy a house which I am too heavily low IQ for

Maybe school was right, school wasnt a scam afterall.
You need
1. Connections
2. Inheritance
3. Start a Business
4. Doctor.
Only ways to get a house in cucklifornia

Your life already isn't worth living because you are an incel
Fair enough, that’s true, but at least I have hits of fun here and there. My life would be so much worse if I had literally nothing enjoyable at all.

You need
1. Connections
2. Inheritance
3. Start a Business
4. Doctor.
Only ways to get a house in cucklifornia
Or be a software engineer as they make halfway through 6 figures but that takes turbo high IQ, no wonder chinks are obsessed with doctors.

And fuck and not just in Cuckfornia too, literally everywhere in the United States its impossible to get a house

Or be a software engineer as they make halfway through 6 figures but that takes turbo high IQ, no wonder chinks are obsessed with doctors.

And fuck and not just in Cuckfornia too, literally everywhere in the United States its impossible to get a house
It’s better in red states.

still bad, but not as bad as out here

Idgaf about his age I would have honestly murdered him with a headkick
I always have intrusive thoughts about fighting to the death with some of my coworkers if they piss me off enough. There’s 1 guy I kind of hate he’s like 30 and he goes gym as well but he’s a bastard for no reason

I always have intrusive thoughts about fighting to the death with some of my coworkers if they piss me off enough. There’s 1 guy I kind of hate he’s like 30 and he goes gym as well but he’s a bastard for no reason
If I was on your steroid cycle I would be in prison for knocking that faggot out and people would be wondering if I roped or ascended

If I was on your steroid cycle I would be in prison for knocking that faggot out and people would be wondering if I roped or ascended
I could but I choose not to because of prison. Prison would be torture. No steroids and no protein