Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost everything in the past makes sense to me (Part 1)

thirtiescel

thirtiescel

Banned
-
Allmost everything in the past makes sense to me

Women could not inherit money in the past. This is absolutely necessary for a society to work properly.

"His money is our money, my money is my money".

There is an experiment made by a female teacher on her kid students. Around age 12-13. She wanted to see how the atmosphere in class would be if males had the resources, and females.

One day she said that females only, could come up to the teachers table, and pick a treat from a box, one by one. The treat was candy and food. So the females went in one by one, and their treat. Then the teacher observed.

The males asked the females if they could share, and most of them just said, "it is females day you have to wait for boys day", and only the two most popular boys got anything. The females liked to share with the most popular boys because they got their attention. The two most popular boys and the females were content, and happy. Bu the rest og the class were silent and just watched them eat and the amosphere was not the best.

The next day it was boys turn. This time sheb females asked if boys wanted to share, most of then shared with the next girl sitting beside them. Boys got attention, and girls got treats. And the atmosphere of the class was completely different. It was a much better day for the rest of the day!!

It makes totally sense that women should not inherit money, or be in the workplace.

Last edited:
Yes foids act like monkeys they shouldn’t have rights either

This is a good highlight on female nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back