Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Almost everything I tried failed and this is why I nowadays freed myself from all morals

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I can literally do anything and it will still not work.

I can read books to prepare myself for it, watch hours of tutorials and I still fail. Even at completely simple tasks. My entire life I just wished I would be good in one thing I like. But no. I wanted to keep some plants, instantly got an mildew infection. Read almost everything about them available online and in the literature, still a failure. Even failed with setting up the entire set-up despite making a plan beforehand.
And the same thing with other "hobbies", animal watching - failed, becoming better in sport - failed (cannot do the movements due to a motoric disorder, after thinking I was doing it alright someone came and just said you are completely wrong - after two years, no interest in doing that shit anymore) and I always prepare myself and still nothing works. My friends meanwhile: Read nothing, prepare nothing, still succeed in what they were trying, even when it's a spontaneous decision made in a few seconds.

This is why I have no morals whatsoever nowadays, now I try to cheat as much as possible to get ahead - and (almost) everything else is of no importance to me. Since the last few months I have abandoned all morals and standards I once adhered to. "Cheating" is for me not morally wrong in the slighest anymore, what is intelligence/strength than a cheat code for life?
And cheating is nothing more than using a chemical or other tool to get the same gifts others were born with; with steroids you just get the Testo others were born with, with Ritalin you just get what those with higher intelligence and no attention disorders always had.
Fairness is a lie in a world where people are born with varying traits. Your trying and work ethic doesn't matter, what matters in the end is the result and all people claim the opposite until they see that the results of others are subpar and then they look down onto them while pacifying them in the next moments in their condescending compassion and with their empty platitudes they don't even really believe in.
Intelligence, strength, beauty are all real-life cheat codes based on genetics, but when somebody acquires them via surgery/chemicals artificially it is called cheating which is frowned upon, fuck this sick world that wants to keep us in our genetic caste via (often selectively applied) morals, the entire premise of this world in the form of the equality among people is a mess, even if money/ressources were equally distributed an equality of chances still wouldn't exist due to simple genetics, jealousy and contempt would still exist, but even more based on genetics (like looks/intelligence/able-bodied-ness) due to equality of the environment.

Equality itself is a lie and morals are something we need to free us from, nowadays morals are a shackle, something that doesn't benefit, but enslaves us by keeping us pacified and content. The only moral we should follow is as follows: "Good is what benefits us, bad is what hurts us - and what benefits/hurts us is entirely subjectively defined!"

you have the fucking right to cheat, no one will give you anything or any help, you're on your own remember this, i'm all for cheating and lying as long as you never get caught, i see no reason not to try

I agree holding onto moral values is pointless, people are bound by laws not by morality, if you ignore virtue signaling no one care for morals.

Cheating" is for me not morally wrong in the slighest anymore, what is intelligence/strength than a cheat code for life?
Yep , cheating is fucking good and a must, just don’t have morals to get ahead of life, cuz believe me all those self righteous people are worse than you, they do much worse stuff to get ahead

but morals about hurting living things for nothing should stay bro, I’m a animal lover and a human hater
you have the fucking right to cheat, no one will give you anything or any help, you're on your own remember this, i'm all for cheating and lying as long as you never get caught, i see no reason not to try
Based and agreed

I can read books to prepare myself for it, watch hours of tutorials and I still fail. Even at completely simple tasks. My entire life I just wished I would be good in one thing I like. But no. I wanted to keep some plants, instantly got an mildew infection. Read almost everything about them available online and in the literature, still a failure. Even failed with setting up the entire set-up despite making a plan beforehand.
And the same thing with other "hobbies", animal watching - failed, becoming better in sport - failed (cannot do the movements due to a motoric disorder, after thinking I was doing it alright someone came and just said you are completely wrong - after two years, no interest in doing that shit anymore) and I always prepare myself and still nothing works. My friends meanwhile: Read nothing, prepare nothing, still succeed in what they were trying, even when it's a spontaneous decision made in a few seconds.

This is why I have no morals whatsoever nowadays, now I try to cheat as much as possible to get ahead - and (almost) everything else is of no importance to me. Since the last few months I have abandoned all morals and standards I once adhered to. "Cheating" is for me not morally wrong in the slighest anymore, what is intelligence/strength than a cheat code for life?
And cheating is nothing more than using a chemical or other tool to get the same gifts others were born with; with steroids you just get the Testo others were born with, with Ritalin you just get what those with higher intelligence and no attention disorders always had.
Fairness is a lie in a world where people are born with varying traits. Your trying and work ethic doesn't matter, what matters in the end is the result and all people claim the opposite until they see that the results of others are subpar and then they look down onto them while pacifying them in the next moments in their condescending compassion and with their empty platitudes they don't even really believe in.
Intelligence, strength, beauty are all real-life cheat codes based on genetics, but when somebody acquires them via surgery/chemicals artificially it is called cheating which is frowned upon, fuck this sick world that wants to keep us in our genetic caste via (often selectively applied) morals, the entire premise of this world in the form of the equality among people is a mess, even if money/ressources were equally distributed an equality of chances still wouldn't exist due to simple genetics, jealousy and contempt would still exist, but even more based on genetics (like looks/intelligence/able-bodied-ness) due to equality of the environment.

Equality itself is a lie and morals are something we need to free us from, nowadays morals are a shackle, something that doesn't benefit, but enslaves us by keeping us pacified and content. The only moral we should follow is as follows: "Good is what benefits us, bad is what hurts us - and what benefits/hurts us is entirely subjectively defined!"
Also I cheated at least 7 very hard engineering courses:lul::lul::lul: too extreme cheating too, eat shit You university fags, while you were studying with your friends and social groups I was alone getting bullied and ostracized, that’s why I cheat bitches

Also I failed at everything too, and I’ll fail 99 percent in university, adding to that we are poor af, so rip for me lol

Last edited:
Based. Godspeed to you too.
I agree holding onto moral values is pointless, people are bound by laws not by morality, if you ignore virtue signaling no one care for morals.
This.
Yep , cheating is fucking good and a must, just don’t have morals to get ahead of life, cuz believe me all those self righteous people are worse than you, they do much worse stuff to get ahead
People are as moral as the situation allows them to be.

but morals about hurting living things for nothing should stay bro, I’m a animal lover and a human hater
Wouldn't hurt an animal or a child or someone I deem based/worthy of respect.
Also I cheated at least 7 very hard engineering courses:lul::lul::lul: too extreme cheating too, eat shit You university fags, while you were studying with your friends and social groups I was alone getting bullied and ostracized, that’s why I cheat bitches

Also I failed at everything too, and I’ll fail 99 percent in university, adding to that we are poor af, so rip for me lol
Graduating without cheating from university isn't possible anyways tbh. Everyone does it, only few are honest enough to admit it. Be it with old exams or something else. And with COVID even more cheating possibilities arose, people have to be delusional when they think that everyone truly does exams there on their own. Every whore could principially get a STEMmaxxed Simp and be done with it now.

Completely agree, good read, there's no such thing as cheating, as long as you can get away with it no one can take your accomplishments no matter what ways you use to accomplish it, victory is the objective aspiration and all that is done for your victory is objectively good for you

Wouldn't hurt an animal or a child or someone I deem based/worthy of respect.
Based :feelsYall:
Graduating without cheating from university isn't possible anyways tbh. Everyone does it, only few are honest enough to admit it. Be it with old exams or something else. And with COVID even more cheating possibilities arose, people have to be delusional when they think that everyone truly does exams there on their own. Every whore could principially get a STEMmaxxed Simp and be done with it now.
Yeah sadly, it’s so stupid that those fags tell that cheating is some unforgivable shit, lol at you you faggots, no one gives a shit, they only care if an incels does it like me,” how can you cheat!!??:soy::feels::feels::feels::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
Incentives are a powerful thing. Most of us have to geomax

3c62