Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Almost everything a woman does is a Red Flag

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
I've been watching autistic MGTOW/Red Pill videos online, in which the men talk about red flags in a woman and how to avoid these women and "choose" the """""""""""""""good""""""""""""""" ones.

Here's the problem:
Every thing a woman does is a red flag if you are blackpilled. She arranges a meet with you if you're sub8? Either she's from human trafficking or wants free food. She talks to you? She wants something from you. Not going to comment about obvious shit like talking about kids or ex boyfriends.

Women are only good for one night stands, every other communication with a woman is destined to failure, betabuxxing is a temporary cope with no future. Women are a very short term investment.

I've been watching autistic MGTOW/Red Pill videos online, in which the men talk about red flags in a woman and how to avoid these women and "choose" the """""""""""""""good""""""""""""""" ones.

Here's the problem:
Every thing a woman does is a red flag if you are blackpilled. She arranges a meet with you if you're sub8? Either she's from human trafficking or wants free food. She talks to you? She wants something from you. Not going to comment about obvious shit like talking about kids or ex boyfriends.

Women are only good for one night stands, every other communication with a woman is destined to failure, betabuxxing is a temporary cope with no future. Women are a very short term investment.

Let's not forget the fact that allowing you to do stuff for her is an honor. If there is something with a worse ROI than women, I hope it never glares into my shit stained eyes.