Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Almost everyone on this forum is decent looking and is a fakecel"

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
No those are just the ones who post their pics.

There are plenty of truecels here that don't post our pics because we know we're ugly

You're being fooled by selection bias

Stop with this bullshit

Legit. I'm a truecel.

I'm not a truecel but I'm not a fakecel either

Unless you look like Sean Stephenson, you have hope. Even he got a wife.

Unless you look like Sean Stephenson, you have hope. Even he got a wife.

No, it was a business transaction. She was a nobody and he was getting exposed as a fraud.

im revolting!

Im not* denying presence of truecels, im just convinced they are minority due to my experience, only seen 1 truecel (thevman) so im not wrong to assume the avg poster here isnt incel due to looks

Last edited:
Im denying presence of truecels, im just convinced they are minority due to my experience, only seen 1 truecel (thevman) so im not wrong to assume the avg poster here isnt incel due to looks

We're all refusing to post our pics because we know we're below average

We're all refusing to post our pics because we know we're below average
Meant to say in not* denying sry

I understand not wanting to post pic, but im not wrong to assume avg poster isnt truecel

Meant to say in not* denying sry

I understand not wanting to post pic, but im not wrong to assume avg poster isnt truecel

Look at all the stories on this site about incels getting disrespected and treated like shit in their daily lives, like the thread on the front page about the cashier treating him like shit. These guys are the faceless majority that are not posting their pics. Just lol at making assumptions based of a few pics in the ratings megathread.

I will post my pic after 10,000 posts

Most are at least average looking

Im not* denying presence of truecels, im just convinced they are minority due to my experience, only seen 1 truecel (thevman) so im not wrong to assume the avg poster here isnt incel due to looks

@RopeMan

Check his thread. He posted his pic in it. A truecel if ever I saw one.

Truecel checking in.

Lol Im ashamed to even catch a glance of myself in photos why would i post pics online for all to see.

@RopeMan

Check his thread. He posted his pic in it. A truecel if ever I saw one.
i expected far worse lol, looks like a slightly odd looking teenager, hes not repulsive to look at or especially ugly (acne aside), his midface is long and thats it, he has eye/hair color halo and could ascend if he got a jaw wraparound, also he looks tall, really he just has acne and long philtrum

i expected far worse lol, looks like a slightly odd looking teenager, hes not repulsive to look at or especially ugly (acne aside), his midface is long and thats it, he has eye/hair color halo and could ascend if he got a jaw wraparound, also he looks tall, really he just has acne and long philtrum

Dude the guy is completely fucked lol.

Seeing his face is repulsive and makes me instantly want to look at anything else.

Dude the guy is completely fucked lol.

Seeing his face is repulsive and makes me instantly want to look at anything else.
cuz u live in saxon land, i guarentee he could get laid in asia/ethnic places, and if he somehow got rid of his acne he would slay in asia/ethnic places and manage to get a gf in the west if hes NT enough

cuz u live in saxon land, i guarentee he could get laid in asia/ethnic places, and if he somehow got rid of his acne he would slay in asia/ethnic places and manage to get a gf in the west if hes NT enough

He wouldn't get laid anywhere on the planet.

He already posted in his thread accutane didn't work for him. Completely totally fucking over.

He wouldn't get laid anywhere on the planet.

He already posted in his thread accutane didn't work for him. Completely totally fucking over.
u underestimate power of northwestren european features in 2nd/3rd world,. but ya prob over in the west

I think that's mostly true, most people in general aren't unattractive