Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Almost every non prescription drug has no effect on me

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
My body has built up a tolerence to almost every drug out there outside opiods and other heavy sleep/schizo drug.

I can take a whole pack of ibuprofen and feel nothing at all from it.

My body has built up a tolerence to almost every drug out there outside opiods and other heavy sleep/schizo drug.

Dude I’ve taken ssri s for years and I’m convinced they are just sugar pills. They did absolutely nothing for my anxiety disorder and depression.

I also tried some sleep drug before and it also had zero effect. Felt kinda scammed

Dude I’ve taken ssri s for years and I’m convinced they are just sugar pills. They did absolutely nothing for my anxiety disorder and depression.
the problem is you dont even know if they are helping or not. But the drs say they do

I also tried some sleep drug before and it also had zero effect. Felt kinda scammed
Sleep drugs work on me but its better to not take them especially at a young age.

I sleep between 4 and 6 hours without drugs.

That’s cuz you need to combine it with extra strength Tylenol to get the full effects.

That’s cuz you need to combine it with extra strength Tylenol to get the full effects.
I think i need to eat more thats what i really should be doing and take a sleep drug.

Im drinking protein shakes daily to try to up my appetite because im too depressed i dont eat