Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost complete with Stage 1 of making a better world for incels

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
There's going to be 5 stages total.

Can't say what it's about though.

Attachments

• IMAG0259.jpg
    IMAG0259.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 781
We blackpilling the world or what?

accelerating the arrival of Apophis?

Should I contact the authorities now, or just watch the news tomorrow?

Can you give us Stage 1?

nausea said:

Only a true prophet of Blackops2cel can achieve this feet of power and strength.

shutterstock_105231248.jpg

Kointo said:
Can you give us Stage 1?

nausea said:
Only a true prophet of Blackops2cel can achieve this feet of power and strength.
shutterstock_105231248.jpg

The Virgin Asteroid vs The Chad Planet

A Good Friend said:
The Virgin Asteroid vs The Chad Planet

The oracles have been prophesying this battle ever since the birth of St. Blackops2cel

wtf is going on, what are you talking about

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
wtf is going on, what are you talking about

He's uploading his manifesto

I'm actually kinda scared, we could all be arrested cause we're easy targets to pick on by police

alsalsk said:

I'm actually kinda scared, we could all be arrested cause we're easy targets to pick on by police

Oh shit fam.

alsalsk said:

It's not a manifesto lol.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UJ9K8lMxPA[/video]

Whatever it is, it seems to contain visual/audio/video components (so not a manifesto) because it uses a full 1.5 gigs.

What the fuck could you possibly be uploading?

A Good Friend said:
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UJ9K8lMxPA[/video]

haha yeah! It's more like this.

KV- said:
Whatever it is, it seems to contain visual/audio/video components (so not a manifesto) because it uses a full 1.5 gigs.

yeah and this is just a test run. The rest of it will come out to 20 Gigs, and even that is still just for getting started.

gstvtrp said:
KV- said:
yeah and this is just a test run. The rest of it will come out to 20 Gigs, and even that is still just for getting started.
excited to see what it is.

that is one long manifesto. Make us proud bro

Cancer has 4 stages though.

Stage 3 starts today. This is a prototype stage, which is exciting. I'll be able to demo the project after stage 3 is done.

I had to add a couple extra stages but because of a development that allowed Stage 3 to occur so quickly, I'll be able to finish the project sooner than I thought.

I'm also gaining massive web dev experience at work right now which should help accelerate the project.

Attachments

• IMAG0275.jpg
    IMAG0275.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 543
I'm ready senpai, commence the uprising

gstvtrp said:
Stage 3 starts today. This is a prototype stage, which is exciting. I'll be able to demo the project after stage 3 is done.

I had to add a couple extra stages but because of a development that allowed Stage 3 to occur so quickly, I'll be able to finish the project sooner than I thought.

I'm also gaining massive web dev experience at work right now which should help accelerate the project.

silver-ceremonial-shovel-602.jpg

You have earned a silver shovel for your thread unburial skill

gstvtrp said:

Shit you’re serious about this... gl

OP has questionable computer skills

any experienced admin or dev would use command line, not nautilus or whatever trash ubuntu uses, lolol

that said I hope it's more blackpill experiments. those never get old

mylifeistrash said:
OP has questionable computer skills

any experienced admin or dev would use command line, not nautilus or whatever trash ubuntu uses, lolol

that said I hope it's more blackpill experiments. those never get old

I use terminal aplenty, believe me.

are you scraping tinder or some dating site?

that's all i can think of that would produce so many static files

mylifeistrash said:
are you scraping tinder or some dating site?

that's all i can think of that would produce so many static files

I'm done scraping but it wasn't dating site data.

Coping with some machine learning online course isn't going to get anyone anywhere boyo. You're retarded little incel gpu will never even come close to the power of Google brains chad TPU's and billions of dollars of resources. Whatever you think you are going to achieve in your spare time with training neural nets is a fucking MASSIVE waste of time, and amounts to nothing more than cope. Think of all the brilliant chad engineers, google employees, and entrepreneurs who have so much more potential than your little bootlegged Unet model that you copped from the fast.ai class.

cookinbreakfast said:
Coping with some machine learning online course isn't going to get anyone anywhere boyo. You're retarded little incel gpu will never even come close to the power of Google brains chad TPU's and billions of dollars of resources. Whatever you think you are going to achieve in your spare time with training neural nets is a fucking MASSIVE waste of time, and amounts to nothing more than cope. Think of all the brilliant chad engineers, google employees, and entrepreneurs who have so much more potential than your little bootlegged Unet model that you copped from the fast.ai class.

lol sounds like you're speaking about yourself. It is an amusing post though.

I'm not taking an ML course right now and have never taken the fast.ai class.

Also, it's not about the hardware or model architecture, it's about what you're going to do with it.

I think he's granting a wish of mine.

gstvtrp said:
lol sounds like you're speaking about yourself. It is an amusing post though.

I'm not taking an ML course right now and have never taken the fast.ai class.

Also, it's not about the hardware or model architecture, it's about what you're going to do with it.

Imagine the best idea you've ever had. Someone with more experience, education, connections, and business acumen has had that SAME idea and has far more resources to pull it off and is farther along than you. Machine learning is a scam, so many retards think they are going to code their way to the big bucks by spending 6 months fucking around in their parents basement with a gpu and a python book. Guess what, the days becoming a millionaire overnight from apps are over. Your only chance of doing ANYTHING useful with machine learning is spending the next decade of your life rotting away in a pHd trying to corner some niche market that might not ever pay off. That or become a domain expert and consult on the side, but you'd have to already be a rich successful person to do that anyway. The fact that you think it's such a post worthy accomplishment that you got tensorflow running shows how far behind you really are.

cookinbreakfast said:
Imagine the best idea you've ever had. Someone with more experience, education, connections, and business acumen has had that SAME idea and has far more resources to pull it off and is farther along than you. 

Then why haven't they already?

gstvtrp said:

Guaranteed because it's harder to pull of than you think. How are you going to apply neural nets to better the world of incels? Literally image recognition or natural language processing are the only two ways to go with it, and big companies are eons ahead of you. And if your target market is incels, you're gonna have a tough time being successful.

cookinbreakfast said:
Guaranteed because it's harder to pull of than you think. How are you going to apply neural nets to better the world of incels? Literally image recognition or natural language processing are the only two ways to go with it, and big companies are eons ahead of you. And if your target market is incels, you're gonna have a tough time being successful.

I'm not going to make things better for incels directly. It's just something that will have long term changes to how people behave and those long-term benefits will help incels, at least that's what I'm hoping.

It's not even targeted towards incels.

I've got to at least try. If this project fails, it will make me reconsider future projects but until then.

Also, I've read the research paper thoroughly that invented the model I'm using. It's already been done before, everything works. It's a new paper too, from 2017.

cookinbreakfast said:
gstvtrp said:
Guaranteed because it's harder to pull of than you think. How are you going to apply neural nets to better the world of incels? Literally image recognition or natural language processing are the only two ways to go with it, and big companies are eons ahead of you. And if your target market is incels, you're gonna have a tough time being successful.

he'll make an openface type face recognition library to help tinder identify chad easier and autoban incels

gstvtrp said:
Also, I've read the research paper thoroughly that invented the model I'm using. It's already been done before, everything works. It's a new paper too, from 2017.

Can u pm me

Preach the BlackPill, brother. Good luck on whatever it is.

TheHapaSlaughterer said:
Preach the BlackPill, brother. Good luck on whatever it is.

Thanks for the support man. I sincerely appreciate it.

It will always be shit and it will never change, at least within our lifetimes.

So ready to tell us what is going on yet?

Looking forward to see your project :) Hope it turns out good

cookinbreakfast said:
You're retarded little incel gpu will never even come close to the power of Google brains chad TPU's and billions of dollars of resources.
My fucking sides

is it something to do with material that we lost on r/incels? if somebody could do something regarding that, it would be amazing, especially to see all the lost posts, memes, blackpills etc