Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost beat up my sister but that bitch was making fun of me.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
For context that bitch is so annoying and won't leave me alone I hate so fucking much she's even more annoying than my brother she always calls me werid and says no one likes me, the thing that really pissed me off was she called me a girly ass pussy I had enough and ran towards her to hit her even though I didn't touch her she started crying when I didn't even hit her she slammed her door in my face and started crying I don't understand why she is crying if she slammed the door in my face. This bitch always tries to take my phone and use it she doesn't care about anyone's privacy even today I was restraining myself. Before IT uses this against me my sister has hit me many times before for no reason, she has kicked me in the balls many times, she scratched my face many times and all this time I've been holding back. I'm kinda glad I didn't actually hit her because I'd regret it if i hurt her. One thing that pissed me is she was making fun of me for getting bullied.

Last edited:
My half-cousin would visit Mother and use her laptop for hours. She then returned home and denigrated both of us.

She wants you to fuck her pussy rough

For context that bitch is so annoying and won't leave me alone
tbh I'd covet even negative attention at this point just to have a girl take interest in me

I hate so fucking much she's even more annoying than my brother she always calls me werid and says no one likes me
OP your sister is approaching you to initiative 1-on-1 conversations with you.
Even though these conversations are critical, this seems to me like she is expressing interest in you and conveying concern about your wellbeing in a very tsundere fashion.

the thing that really pissed me off was she called me a girly ass pussy
In what context? AnimeCel you are not really painting a clear picture of how these conversations progressed.
I don't expect you to memorize conversations but you can surely paraphrase something roughly along the lines of what you said immediately before this, what she said you were responding to, etc.

I had enough and ran towards her to hit her
What were you attempting to hit her with?
Which part of her were you trying to hit?

even though I didn't touch her she started crying when I didn't even hit her
That is an understandable fearful reaction OP.
You are probably larger and stronger than her, and being rushed at by a larger and stronger person is terrifying.

Even though as a male I am more resistant to crying because of my larger tear ducts (and the psychological gender conditioning to be stoic) I find it plausible I would also cry if a large man lunged at me as if to attack me.

This makes me feel empathy for your sister, who feared physical assault and injury in response to your gesture.
she slammed her door in my face and started crying
As above - if someone tried to intimidate me by lunging at me, I might also cry, and I would also likely feel anger that would prompt me to erect a barricade promptly in your path, such as slammin ga door.

I don't understand why she is crying if she slammed the door in my face
I think you will understand if you reread what you posted - you "ran towards her to hit her".
That is why she is crying.
People fear being hit, especially if they are vulnerable and the person coming to hit them is relatively physically imposing.

This bitch always tries to take my phone and use it
How would this be possible if you pass-word lock your cellphone?

she doesn't care about anyone's privacy
You do not know that OP.
Perhaps she cares about your privacy somewhat, but she has other priorities which seem more important to her than respecting your privcay.

even today I was restraining myself
In what context?
Borrowing your phone to call her friends?
Again - password your phone and this should be impossible.

Or did she violate your privacy in some other context, like watching you undress?

Before IT uses this against me my sister has hit me many times before for no reason, she has kicked me in the balls many times, she scratched my face many times
People always have reasons for what they do, Animecel.
People never kick or scratch others "for no reason".
She of course has a 'reason' she did these things.

The question here is whether or not that reason is justifiable.
For us to judge that, I think you need to tell us stories of these instances where your sister kicked you in your testicles and scratched your face.

Please explain in detail like what both of you were doing, saying, etc.
Don't spare details either, like I need to know if this was a toe-kick, heel-kick, shin-kick or knee ... or which part of your face she scratched and the vectors of motion in which she scratched you.

Assuming these things actually happened to you, those assaults on your person should be burned into your memory and you should be able to explain in detail how it happened to you.
You need to do this if you want me to take you seriously as a victim OP

all this time I've been holding back
There is no need to say this.
Males (even the majority of the abusive ones) are always almost always holding back the full force of their physical combat ability when it comes to interpersonal conflicts with females.
We tend to be physically more powerful and control the application of that power by being gentle.
It is so prevalent we don't even need to say it.
You're not educating anybody and you're not special for doing so.
It is the nature of man to be gentle in applying his strength around females.

I'm kinda glad I didn't actually hit her because I'd regret it if i hurt her.
What you need to perceive here OP is that you did hurt her emotionally.
Even though you did not physically strike her, you put that fear into her, and it is traumatizing.
Your tsundere imouto calling you a weak pussy is not grounds to LARP like you're about to hurt her.

Perhaps your line of thinking is "I'll show I'm not a complete doormat by making to attack her".
It's an understandable reflexive way to think when you feel attacked and criticized.

Ultimately though - does hitting a girl for saying something mean to you mean a man is strong?
It is not an amazing accomplishment of athleticism to assault a woman.
I'm sure if I sucker-punched her I could even KO an MMA superstaer like Ronda Rousey.
Women (even athletic ones) just naturally have thinner skulls and they are easy to injure.

So being able to do so would not prove anything about one's strength as a man when measured against other men.
It's probably harder to do a single pushup than it is to throw a punch that knocks out a girl.

If your sister calls her a weak pussy your :chad: response should be "I will show you how strong I am by doing pushups, I bet you I could even do them with your chub weighing me down"

Sit on backBack2backSean and Elena

If you can do 20 pushups with your sister sitting/lying on your back then she will perceive you as a strong male and she will admire your strength.

I would not advice asking her to touch you directly (at first) but instead talk about how you want to balance a weight plate on your back but it keeps falling off, so ask her to step on the weight plate to help keep it in place. Sort of like what I've highlighted in red but with a weight plate as a barrier so it doesn't feel too weird-skinship to her.

WeightPush

Hopefully she doesn't think of putting the weight plate into a knapsack - I'd say get yourself a super-wide 45lb olympic plate (17 ½ inches diameter) which would be too large to fit

THIS how you take the wind out of her sales as a gentleman applying his strength in a constructive way which could strengthen the relationship between you two, rather than damaging it.

Leon and SoniaJaune and WinterMirage and WraithZoro and Aphelandra

You want your sister to feel safe around you. Like you could carry her to safety if she trips and twists her ankle.

You should volunteer to give her a piggy-back ride as a means of demonstrating that you are a strong brother she can rely upon.

Piggyback

If she refuses to accept a piggyback ride from you or sit on your back while you do pushups then you win the argument, because you can make huge claims about how strong you are and how she refuses because she doesn't want to acknowledge your strength.

If you are too weak to accomplish this then you should just let her win the argument.

Something like "sister, you are right, I am presently weak, and I want to become strong so I can carry you in your times of need. I hope I have the potential to improve myself so your shame in having me as your brother may lessen".

Then do pushups in front of her every time you see her (with the goal of getting strong enough to do them while she sits on your) saying "for youuuuuu" every time.

She will grow to admire your dedication and willpower at improving yourself.

Push

Maybe she will be inspired to improve herself too and you can discuss calisthenics togethr as your sibling hobby. You can help her get swole and bond in skinship.

One thing that pissed me is she was making fun of me for getting bullied.

I empathize with you, I hated both being bullied and being mocked for being bullied, which is itself another form of bullying.

With your precious imouto though, I think deep down she is scared of the world and trying to feel strong.

She may do that by bullying you, but also I think deep down she wants her brother to become strong so he can protect her.

She wants you to strengthen your body and your willpower so she can depend on you, and if she sees you in a state where you are not strong, or not on the path towards becoming strong, she will desperately try to rectify that situation.

Her course may not be the wisest, but it is a strategy many use when they don't know how to nurture with firmness. She is not, after all, suited to be your parent, she is your sibling, a confused peer reaching out into the void of life seeking meaning.

You must blaze this trail of meaning into her life with the force of your pecs by impressing her with the pushups your tricep meat can accomplish.

Your daily rituals clearly annoy her as inadequate, so ask if she can help you become stronger by making your pushups more difficult.

Muss

believe in yourself OP you will become swole ogre-maxed big bro your imouto will be grow to begruggingly admire when you princess-carry her in her time of need

BakumanAccelWorldAtelier

tbh I'd covet even negative attention at this point just to have a girl take interest in me

OP your sister is approaching you to initiative 1-on-1 conversations with you.
Even though these conversations are critical, this seems to me like she is expressing interest in you and conveying concern about your wellbeing in a very tsundere fashion.

In what context? AnimeCel you are not really painting a clear picture of how these conversations progressed.
I don't expect you to memorize conversations but you can surely paraphrase something roughly along the lines of what you said immediately before this, what she said you were responding to, etc.

What were you attempting to hit her with?
Which part of her were you trying to hit?

That is an understandable fearful reaction OP.
You are probably larger and stronger than her, and being rushed at by a larger and stronger person is terrifying.

Even though as a male I am more resistant to crying because of my larger tear ducts (and the psychological gender conditioning to be stoic) I find it plausible I would also cry if a large man lunged at me as if to attack me.

This makes me feel empathy for your sister, who feared physical assault and injury in response to your gesture.

As above - if someone tried to intimidate me by lunging at me, I might also cry, and I would also likely feel anger that would prompt me to erect a barricade promptly in your path, such as slammin ga door.

I think you will understand if you reread what you posted - you "ran towards her to hit her".
That is why she is crying.
People fear being hit, especially if they are vulnerable and the person coming to hit them is relatively physically imposing.

How would this be possible if you pass-word lock your cellphone?

You do not know that OP.
Perhaps she cares about your privacy somewhat, but she has other priorities which seem more important to her than respecting your privcay.

In what context?
Borrowing your phone to call her friends?
Again - password your phone and this should be impossible.

Or did she violate your privacy in some other context, like watching you undress?

People always have reasons for what they do, Animecel.
People never kick or scratch others "for no reason".
She of course has a 'reason' she did these things.

The question here is whether or not that reason is justifiable.
For us to judge that, I think you need to tell us stories of these instances where your sister kicked you in your testicles and scratched your face.

Please explain in detail like what both of you were doing, saying, etc.
Don't spare details either, like I need to know if this was a toe-kick, heel-kick, shin-kick or knee ... or which part of your face she scratched and the vectors of motion in which she scratched you.

Assuming these things actually happened to you, those assaults on your person should be burned into your memory and you should be able to explain in detail how it happened to you.
You need to do this if you want me to take you seriously as a victim OP

There is no need to say this.
Males (even the majority of the abusive ones) are always almost always holding back the full force of their physical combat ability when it comes to interpersonal conflicts with females.
We tend to be physically more powerful and control the application of that power by being gentle.
It is so prevalent we don't even need to say it.
You're not educating anybody and you're not special for doing so.
It is the nature of man to be gentle in applying his strength around females.

What you need to perceive here OP is that you did hurt her emotionally.
Even though you did not physically strike her, you put that fear into her, and it is traumatizing.
Your tsundere imouto calling you a weak pussy is not grounds to LARP like you're about to hurt her.

Perhaps your line of thinking is "I'll show I'm not a complete doormat by making to attack her".
It's an understandable reflexive way to think when you feel attacked and criticized.

Ultimately though - does hitting a girl for saying something mean to you mean a man is strong?
It is not an amazing accomplishment of athleticism to assault a woman.
I'm sure if I sucker-punched her I could even KO an MMA superstaer like Ronda Rousey.
Women (even athletic ones) just naturally have thinner skulls and they are easy to injure.

So being able to do so would not prove anything about one's strength as a man when measured against other men.
It's probably harder to do a single pushup than it is to throw a punch that knocks out a girl.

If your sister calls her a weak pussy your :chad: response should be "I will show you how strong I am by doing pushups, I bet you I could even do them with your chub weighing me down"

View attachment 640804View attachment 640807View attachment 640809

If you can do 20 pushups with your sister sitting/lying on your back then she will perceive you as a strong male and she will admire your strength.

I would not advice asking her to touch you directly (at first) but instead talk about how you want to balance a weight plate on your back but it keeps falling off, so ask her to step on the weight plate to help keep it in place. Sort of like what I've highlighted in red but with a weight plate as a barrier so it doesn't feel too weird-skinship to her.

View attachment 640812

Hopefully she doesn't think of putting the weight plate into a knapsack - I'd say get yourself a super-wide 45lb olympic plate (17 ½ inches diameter) which would be too large to fit

THIS how you take the wind out of her sales as a gentleman applying his strength in a constructive way which could strengthen the relationship between you two, rather than damaging it.

View attachment 640813View attachment 640814View attachment 640817View attachment 640818

You want your sister to feel safe around you. Like you could carry her to safety if she trips and twists her ankle.

You should volunteer to give her a piggy-back ride as a means of demonstrating that you are a strong brother she can rely upon.

View attachment 640803

If she refuses to accept a piggyback ride from you or sit on your back while you do pushups then you win the argument, because you can make huge claims about how strong you are and how she refuses because she doesn't want to acknowledge your strength.

If you are too weak to accomplish this then you should just let her win the argument.

Something like "sister, you are right, I am presently weak, and I want to become strong so I can carry you in your times of need. I hope I have the potential to improve myself so your shame in having me as your brother may lessen".

Then do pushups in front of her every time you see her (with the goal of getting strong enough to do them while she sits on your) saying "for youuuuuu" every time.

She will grow to admire your dedication and willpower at improving yourself.

View attachment 640806

Maybe she will be inspired to improve herself too and you can discuss calisthenics togethr as your sibling hobby. You can help her get swole and bond in skinship.

I empathize with you, I hated both being bullied and being mocked for being bullied, which is itself another form of bullying.

With your precious imouto though, I think deep down she is scared of the world and trying to feel strong.

She may do that by bullying you, but also I think deep down she wants her brother to become strong so he can protect her.

She wants you to strengthen your body and your willpower so she can depend on you, and if she sees you in a state where you are not strong, or not on the path towards becoming strong, she will desperately try to rectify that situation.

Her course may not be the wisest, but it is a strategy many use when they don't know how to nurture with firmness. She is not, after all, suited to be your parent, she is your sibling, a confused peer reaching out into the void of life seeking meaning.

You must blaze this trail of meaning into her life with the force of your pecs by impressing her with the pushups your tricep meat can accomplish.

Your daily rituals clearly annoy her as inadequate, so ask if she can help you become stronger by making your pushups more difficult.

View attachment 640819

believe in yourself OP you will become swole ogre-maxed big bro your imouto will be grow to begruggingly admire when you princess-carry her in her time of need

View attachment 640820View attachment 640821View attachment 640822
jfc, not a single syllable

jfc, not a single syllable
You are why our fellowship fractures

shove his peepee in her peepee!
if women have loose vaginas fucking their urethra is the only way to emulate them being virgins

bonus points is you ejaculate into their bladder instead of their womb so they don't get pregnant

Last edited:
You are a pussy for not hitting her that's why she's keep bullying you fool!!!!

Dispose of her body in a lake (in vidya game)

Fucking rape her in minecraft. That will permanently shut the bitch up and she will always respect you for it. You wont hear any more back talking poking fun of or anything. She will literally tremble in fear of you. And from there you can choose how she will react to you. If you are nice to her after, she will be grateful and respect you, she will be submissive and quiet around you from then on.

I heard this from some guy on the internet who did it to his big sister who made fun of him and bullied him his whole life. After one night when he had enough she never treated him like that again.

For context that bitch is so annoying and won't leave me alone I hate so fucking much she's even more annoying than my brother she always calls me werid and says no one likes me, the thing that really pissed me off was she called me a girly ass pussy I had enough and ran towards her to hit her even though I didn't touch her she started crying when I didn't even hit her she slammed her door in my face and started crying I don't understand why she is crying if she slammed the door in my face. This bitch always tries to take my phone and use it she doesn't care about anyone's privacy even today I was restraining myself. Before IT uses this against me my sister has hit me many times before for no reason, she has kicked me in the balls many times, she scratched my face many times and all this time I've been holding back. I'm kinda glad I didn't actually hit her because I'd regret it if i hurt her. One thing that pissed me is she was making fun of me for getting bullied.
You should punch your sister

She wants to smash you .... just do it.

the only reason ur nice to her is bc shes female. stop being nice

Islam is right about women