Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost ascended with a femcel until she saw my face. Plus her weird sex fantasy.

I told her I really don't want to say that since I have respect for her (used to respect her) and she says "why?" I then tell her I view her as a woman, not a femoid, and said a woman shouldn't be treated that way.
An incel whiteknight, I'll have seen it all

When she fantasised about you she was envisioning someone completely different, when she saw your face all her fantasies retroactively were nullified because she now had to put your face with what you said.
Mega blackpill. I assumed she was ugly as fuck, and was actually happy she wasn't a 1/10 500 pound femoid. I guess women can't do the same thing and instead imagine all guys are incredibly hot.

I also did something similar. Sent a picture of myself when she asked for it, then she said 'you look nice' and ghosted me :feelskek:

Of course I already was mentally prepared for that so it wasn't a hard moment for me but. When it becomes predictable it hurts less. That's why the blackpill is important too

Your first mistake was not taking the BLACKPILL in account.
And then BLACKPILL came to collect.

This kind of confirms that many toilets are indeed attracted to incels (meaning that our lingo and attitudes has nothing to do with our loneliness), but that a man must be handsome enough to actually keep her wet.

I wonder how many toilets lurk this forum and masturbate to what we write thinking about a lonely handsome man writing this. I'm not joking, I think that many of them have a Chadcel fetish.
Makes too much sense based on foids nature.

Femcel just means she only wants Aryan Chad
Yes. There is no such thing as "femcel", only volcel/standardcel women. I'd be careful of sending these egirls pictures of your face. It was never going to work out imo, if you're going on reddit to find egirls to talk to.

Yes. There is no such thing as "femcel", only volcel/standardcel women. I'd be careful of sending these egirls pictures of your face. It was never going to work out imo, if you're going on reddit to find egirls to talk to.
I fucked up. I got too desperate.

She will always be a fem cel on that forum.

Well done though. I can't even get a conversation out of women anymore. I was blocked by a potential
female band mate because of what I looked like.

Sure, just respect my lady more, see how it works out for you.
Pathetic simp.
"muh simp :soy:" If I was a simp I would've without hesitation did anything she asked. Since I'm not a simp, I don't. Go back to reddit you sissy acting chud.

this world resembles brave new world day by day. fuck that this world is weirder than anything a sci fi author could come up with

What the fuck man :feelsseriously:. Typical “femcel” in 2024 (and frankly since the inception of the word “femcel”). Sorry that your hopes got up and were shot down by this cunt. But also good for you for trying man.

I think her fantasy was very eye-opening though and speaks to how many “designations” that females give themselves are based on a desire to conform to social trends or to have a place in a community as opposed to a true condition or state that they are in. Her desire to be called a “dirty femoid slut” shows that she (at least in part) designates herself as a “femcel” as part of a fantasy where she attracts the ire of an “incel” who is willing to dehumanize her in this way. It’s a common female romantic fantasy, the unconventional yet fated and “special” match. Playing out this fantasy allows her to deepen her sense of being in this social bucket of “femcel,” and she can feel validated and have a sense of status in her online community. She can then have her fetishistic satisfaction from being dehumanized, AND she can then go to her community and say she fucked an incel and was disrespected by him and is such a victim, and all of them are right about everything, and give me heckin updoots.

Perhaps this is what most of them are, just women with less attractive faces (who of course still have high smv) that have this kind of fetish and fantasy. Of course, her expectation of “ugly” for an actual incel is maybe Joaquin Phoenix as opposed to some normie like Leonardo DiCaprio.

@Spooky_Heejin
@Epedaphic
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Followed you because I'm a weirdo who follows people.

It is great to see so many smart takes, and also, honest and real takes in one thread.

@Spooky_Heejin
@Epedaphic
@Zhou Chang-Xing

It is great to see so many smart takes, and also, honest and real takes in one thread.
Thanks man. I already had you followed :lul:

Femcels don't exist

"muh simp :soy:" If I was a simp I would've without hesitation did anything she asked. Since I'm not a simp, I don't. Go back to reddit you sissy acting chud.
You're a foid worshipper, ergo a simp

Playing out this fantasy allows her to deepen her sense of being in this social bucket of “femcel,” and she can feel validated and have a sense of status in her online community. She can then have her fetishistic satisfaction from being dehumanized, AND she can then go to her community and say she fucked an incel and was disrespected by him and is such a victim, and all of them are right about everything, and give me heckin updoots.

Perhaps this is what most of them are, just women with less attractive faces (who of course still have high smv) that have this kind of fetish and fantasy. Of course, her expectation of “ugly” for an actual incel is maybe Joaquin Phoenix as opposed to some normie like Leonardo DiCaprio.
Holy shit that's a 1000 iq response. I didn't even think about it that way, very good point.

@Spooky_Heejin
@Epedaphic
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Thanks, I followed back. I look forward to see what you post in the future too!

Sure, just respect my lady more, see how it works out for you.
Pathetic simp.
Doesn't seem like you know what “simp” or “white knight” means :feelsseriously: Did he give her money? Or defend her from someone? You sound like someone who’s just looking for a fight.

In addition to not agreeing to do something that didn’t feel right to him, he was also smart for not doing that because that easily could have ended up as a rape accusation.

Fucking brutal and of course she is Chad only the fucking bitch it`s so over

lol I think I know her. Same thing happened to me and with others. She the biggest unofficial whore of the incel community

:f:

I'm sorry to hear that man.

Nothing is quite as brutal as when you think you have something, and then the blackpill reasserts itself.
Just like how jews refuse pleas for peace, and proceed with the ongoing neighboring slaughtER.

Doesn't seem like you know what “simp” or “white knight” means :feelsseriously: Did he give her money? Or defend her from someone? You sound like someone who’s just looking for a fight.

In addition to not agreeing to do something that didn’t feel right to him, he was also smart for not doing that because that easily could have ended up as a rape accusation.
Thanks dude for defending me. I tried telling him the same thing but he just kept responding with typical npc lines.

I met this femcel on reddit (I know they don't exist) and we'd been talking for about a month. I was starting to like her a lot. We even voice chatted one day and I thought we clicked. Eventually we agreed to use snapchat so we could see what we both looked like. She sent me a photo of herself and she was slightly below my looksmatch, however I didn't care Since she was very nice. I complimented her and said she's pretty. I sent her a photo of me, and she left me on "opened" for a day. A day later I responded and asked how she was, ignoring the fact she had no comment on my face. I was left on opened again, and when I sent her another message, Snapchat notified me saying "your friend request is pending" meaning she fucking blocked me.

Fucking hell. I finally meet a really nice girl, and she's still chad only. Unfuckingbelieveable. I wanted to believe I had found a unicorn, instead I found another femoid.

Oh, and get this. A few weeks before we sent face photos of ourselves, she asked me what we wanted from each other during sex. She told me she wanted to be laying down on her stomach as I prone boned her, and wished I called her a "dirty femoid slut." No joke. Her fucking words exactly (she's familiar with incel lingo). I told her I really don't want to say that since I have respect for her (used to respect her) and she says "why?" I then tell her I view her as a woman, not a femoid, and said a woman shouldn't be treated that way.

I proceeded to tell her what I wanted from sex which was kissing, eye contact, hand holding, cringe shit right? It sounds stupid, but it's what I truly want. "muh you must be a simp :soy: " No. A simp would be someone who doesn't hesitate to do despicable shit during sex since they're too scared to say what they think is right. I actually have the audacity and balls to say it's not right. I'd still do her fetish if it meant getting laid (unless it's pegging me or weird shit fag shit), but I'm going to be honest with her.

Even virgin women (at least she claims to be one) want to be treated like animals during sex. I've lost all hope in virgin women. AWALT.

View attachment 1052008
Next time ask the femcel to post an image of what she imagines you to look like

Funny thing was she knew I was an incel. I told her I'm not attractive and she said "don't worry, That's okay! I love you for the way you are."
so that was a fucking lie : r/TheVampireDiaries
They all think that they'll find the Chad fakecel

When she fantasised about you she was envisioning someone completely different, when she saw your face all her fantasies retroactively were nullified because she now had to put your face with what you said.

You didn't even screencap her so we can see what she looks like

This kind of confirms that many toilets are indeed attracted to incels (meaning that our lingo and attitudes has nothing to do with our loneliness), but that a man must be handsome enough to actually keep her wet.

I wonder how many toilets lurk this forum and masturbate to what we write thinking about a lonely handsome man writing this. I'm not joking, I think that many of them have a Chadcel fetish.
Blonde Stacey's were commenting on the YouTube channel of the currycel Decline. K clicked her profile and it was Ted Bundy edits.

There's definitely hybristophiliac women who want a Chad fakecel to rape them.

You didn't even screencap her so we can see what she looks like
Bad idea to screenshot someone's snapchat. I wasn't going to risk getting blocked and failing all my hardwork just so users on here could jerk off to her photo later.

I'm allowed to have fantasies that don't involve raping women on this site.
Is that true? Can a mod confirm? Have to admit, I never actually read the rules.

Bad idea to screenshot someone's snapchat. I wasn't going to risk getting blocked and failing all my hardwork just so users on here could jerk off to her photo later.
Snap chat notifies them if you take a screenshot. But snap chat has really bad security, easy to hack.

here is the incel she imagined
iu

Doesn't seem like you know what “simp” or “white knight” means :feelsseriously: Did he give her money? Or defend her from someone?
Did you read the OP or are you just arguing for the sake of it ?

I told her I really don't want to say that since I have respect for her (used to respect her) and she says "why?" I then tell her I view her as a woman, not a femoid, and said a woman shouldn't be treated that way.
This, right here, is top-tier simping.

No way, really?
I think im just a schizo for assuming its her with so little information, but its true that that happened and I talked to three incels that all went through the same thing as me. More or less, because one of them managed to "ascend" with her in a long distance relationship but she proved to be manipulative and toxic asf, despite claiming to have suffered childhood trauma ( or that being her excuse ). She ended up ghosting him after she found an irl tall Chad.

Last edited:
I proceeded to tell her what I wanted from sex which was kissing, eye contact, hand holding, cringe shit right?
I'd still do her fetish if it meant getting laid (unless it's pegging me or weird shit fag shit), but I'm going to be honest with her.
The way you mock femdom people, maledom people will mock you. Centrism is cringier than handholding.

That said, your story is incredibly fascinating! Could you tell me the subreddit where you met her? The "meet your friends" ones?

And you're clearly not a mentalcel for being able to talk to a normie girl like that, right?

Can't be soul-crushed if you have no hope to begin with.

The way you mock femdom people, maledom people will mock you. Centrism is cringier than handholding.

That said, your story is incredibly fascinating! Could you tell me the subreddit where you met her? The "meet your friends" ones?

And you're clearly not a mentalcel for being able to talk to a normie girl like that, right?

Can't be soul-crushed if you have no hope to begin with.
Thanks for not being brutally rude unlike other people on here. I think I met her off r/foreveralonewomen ? I can't remember since we blocked each other and I can't find her posts.

And I can't talk to femoids at all. I'll be honest, I have a fairly deep voice. She must've expected me to be good looking when she heard my voice but I'm ugly as shit. That's likely the only way she was able to withstand my awkwardness on the phone call. Once she saw my face, it was over. I should've known better.

I don't think there's any hope. This is the farthest I've ever gone with a femoid, and she still couldn't stand the way I looked.