Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost ascended with a femcel until she saw my face. Plus her weird sex fantasy.

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
I met this femcel on reddit (I know they don't exist) and we'd been talking for about a month. I was starting to like her a lot. We even voice chatted one day and I thought we clicked. Eventually we agreed to use snapchat so we could see what we both looked like. She sent me a photo of herself and she was slightly below my looksmatch, however I didn't care Since she was very nice. I complimented her and said she's pretty. I sent her a photo of me, and she left me on "opened" for a day. A day later I responded and asked how she was, ignoring the fact she had no comment on my face. I was left on opened again, and when I sent her another message, Snapchat notified me saying "your friend request is pending" meaning she fucking blocked me.

Fucking hell. I finally meet a really nice girl, and she's still chad only. Unfuckingbelieveable. I wanted to believe I had found a unicorn, instead I found another femoid.

Oh, and get this. A few weeks before we sent face photos of ourselves, she asked me what we wanted from each other during sex. She told me she wanted to be laying down on her stomach as I prone boned her, and wished I called her a "dirty femoid slut." No joke. Her fucking words exactly (she's familiar with incel lingo). I told her I really don't want to say that since I have respect for her (used to respect her) and she says "why?" I then tell her I view her as a woman, not a femoid, and said a woman shouldn't be treated that way.

I proceeded to tell her what I wanted from sex which was kissing, eye contact, hand holding, cringe shit right? It sounds stupid, but it's what I truly want. "muh you must be a simp :soy: " No. A simp would be someone who doesn't hesitate to do despicable shit during sex since they're too scared to say what they think is right. I actually have the audacity and balls to say it's not right. I'd still do her fetish if it meant getting laid (unless it's pegging me or weird shit fag shit), but I'm going to be honest with her.

Even virgin women (at least she claims to be one) want to be treated like animals during sex. I've lost all hope in virgin women. AWALT.

The mist suicide attempt

Last edited:
I met this femcel on reddit (I know they don't exist) and we'd been talking for about a month. I was starting to like her a lot. We even voice chatted one day and I thought we clicked. Eventually we agreed to use snapchat so we could see what we both looked like. She sent me a photo of herself and she was slightly below my looksmatch, however I didn't care Since she was very nice. I complimented her and said she's pretty. I sent her a photo of me, and she left me on "opened" for a day. A day later I responded and asked how she was, ignoring the fact she had no comment on my face. I was left on opened again, and when I sent her another message, Snapchat notified me saying "your friend request is pending" meaning she fucking blocked me.

Fucking hell. I finally meet a really nice girl, and she's still chad only. Unfuckingbelieveable. I wanted to believe I had found a unicorn, instead I found another femoid.

Oh, and get this. A few weeks before we sent face photos of ourselves, she asked me what we wanted from each other during sex. She told me she wanted to be laying down on her stomach as I prone boned her, and wished I called her a "dirty femoid slut." No joke. Her fucking words exactly (she's familiar with incel lingo). I told her I really don't want to say that since I have respect for her (used to respect her) and she says "why?" I then tell her I view her as a woman, not a femoid, and said a woman shouldn't be treated that way.

I proceeded to tell her what I wanted from sex which was kissing, eye contact, hand holding, cringe shit right? It sounds stupid, but it's what I truly want. "muh you must be a simp :soy: " No. A simp would be someone who doesn't hesitate to do despicable shit during sex since they're too scared to say what they think is right. I actually have the audacity and balls to say it's not right. I'd still do her fetish if it meant getting laid (unless it's pegging me or weird shit fag shit), but I'm going to be honest with her.

Even virgin women (at least she claims to be one) want to be treated like animals during sex. I've lost all hope in virgin women. AWALT.

View attachment 1052008
Its over, No GF for your face

Femcel just means she only wants Aryan Chad

broooooooooooooooo i had to comment first. it is terrible. they have to much power.

just be good looking and dominate them.

View attachment 1052008

Idk and idc

But the real question is could you imagine what would happen if the mist occurred in real life?
Imagine the news coverage
Imagine the documentaries
Imagine the stories form survivors
Imagine the change that it would bring to the world
Would they have a whole trial against the researchers?
Would they have a museum with dead creatures on display?

Fascinating

Idk and idc

But the real question is could you imagine what would happen if the mist occurred in real life?
Imagine the news coverage
Imagine the documentaries
Imagine the stories form survivors
Imagine the change that it would bring to the world
Would they have a whole trial against the researchers?
Would they have a museum with dead creatures on display?

Fascinating
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered typing a all that.

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered typing a all that.
I don’t care about your story (no offense)

I was just interested in the mist because of that GIF you posted

I truly thought she was different. How fucking wrong was I?
we are playing the game of life on nightmare mode. yes f0ids too powerful and add in the m3n h3lping.

Definitely the more submissive a girl is the more dominant I can be. It's really odd how that works, at least in my case.

Also isn't it strange that even total softy guys like me still want to be dominant?

Testosterone, eh?

:f:

I'm sorry to hear that man.

Nothing is quite as brutal as when you think you have something, and then the blackpill reasserts itself.

we are playing the game of life on nightmare mode. yes f0ids too powerful and add in the m3n h3lping.
True
Definitely the more submissive a girl is the more dominant I can be. It's really odd how that works, at least in my case.

Also isn't it strange that even total softy guys like me still want to be dominant?

Testosterone, eh?
I personally don't want to be "dominate" I just want to love someone.
:f:

I'm sorry to hear that man.

Nothing is quite as brutal as when you think you have something, and then the blackpill reasserts itself.
I was really hoping there was an exception, like the blackpill wouldn't apply to this one girl. HAHA NOPE

Last edited:
I personally don't want to be "dominate" I just want to love someone.

I don't mean dominant in an aggressive sense I just mean in the normal boyfriend role.

Women nearly always like to be the smaller, protected one.

View attachment 1052008
And then some niggers say, life is what you make it.
No.
Life is what you're born with.

I don't mean dominant in an aggressive sense I just mean in the normal boyfriend role.

Women nearly always like to be the smaller, protected one.
Oh, I see what you mean now. I thought you meant just during sex pinning her down, fucking her brains out like what the niggers do on twitter. There's no love or compassion when they do it they just want to see jiggly ass bounce like a fucking monkey.

And then some niggers say, life is what you make it.
No.
Life is what you're born with.
Yeah. The people who always say it's what you make it are generally tall attractive people.

It was actually because she reread the interactions you had with her and realised you were not only misogynistic but also a terrorist. The fact that it was after you sent her your face was pure coincidence

It was actually because she reread the interactions you had with her and realised you were not only misogynistic but also a terrorist. The fact that it was after you sent her your face was pure coincidence
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Sorry OP, she was probably expecting some gigachad looking prince, not some average guy :feelsbadman:

Sorry OP, she was probably expecting some gigachad looking prince, not some average guy :feelsbadman:
Funny thing was she knew I was an incel. I told her I'm not attractive and she said "don't worry, That's okay! I love you for the way you are."
so that was a fucking lie : r/TheVampireDiaries

Funny thing was she knew I was an incel. I told her I'm not attractive and she said "don't worry! That's okay! I love you for the way you are."

They think this is true

Absolutely brutal. My heart goes out to you, friend. I'm of the opinion that no hope is better than false hope because instances like this are just soul-crushing.

Funny thing was she knew I was an incel. I told her I'm not attractive and she said "don't worry, That's okay! I love you for the way you are."
Damn, that's why I prefer foids who will straight up say to you that you are too ugly, rather than that kind of false hope giving foids. My sympathies for that.

I would rage so hard.
Imagine thinking you finally entered paradise just to be cast out again onto the prison planet.

You know what I hate about all this shit is that women nowadays don't even have the decency to let you know what's wrong and even throw in a little lie that you two don't click. No, she leads you on and then, disrespectfully as if you're not a human being, just ghosts you. If hell exists it should be for people like this.

In b4 muh fakecel

Absolutely brutal. My heart goes out to you, friend. I'm of the opinion that no hope is better than false hope because instances like this are just soul-crushing.
Thanks brocel. I appreciate it. And I agree strongly. I'd be significantly less angry if they were just honest.
I would rage so hard.
Imagine thinking you finally entered paradise just to be cast out again onto the prison planet.
I feel fucking stupid for thinking there's exceptions in the blackpill. Never doing it again.
You know what I hate about all this shit is that women nowadays don't even have the decency to let you know what's wrong and even throw in a little lie that you two don't click. No, she leads you on and then, disrespectfully as if you're not a human being, just ghosts you. If hell exists it should be for people like this.
It's incredibly scummy. I honestly wanted to kill myself after she blocked me. I would've rather had her be honest with me from the beginning.

@Immolator kys
Pistol execution

When she fantasised about you she was envisioning someone completely different, when she saw your face all her fantasies retroactively were nullified because she now had to put your face with what you said.

This kind of confirms that many toilets are indeed attracted to incels (meaning that our lingo and attitudes has nothing to do with our loneliness), but that a man must be handsome enough to actually keep her wet.

I wonder how many toilets lurk this forum and masturbate to what we write thinking about a lonely handsome man writing this. I'm not joking, I think that many of them have a Chadcel fetish.

She was expecting you to be a 4/10 and you're probably a 2/10 or 3/10. That or she actually genuinely believed in the "Sub-8 Theory " bullshit that many men on this forum have fallen into due to purity spiral bullshit. Sub-5 remains law, but for lesser attractive toilets it's Sub-4 Theory. That is that toilets are willing to date a slightly below average man, but a 3/10 would be too much.

This is also why a Western 1/10 can ascend in Asia because he gains 3 points becoming a 4/10 by simply height-mogging and skin-mogging all Asians around him.

No femcel for your face