Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Almost all of us niggas can spell and have perfect grammar (even non-Anglocels for chrissake)

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Yet here we are, rotting. I thought foids were supposed to be attracted to intelligence? (The most basic kind of course but no worries about this kind of thing if you're Chad.)

Not all of us.

Grammar cels

@mistersinister
@Mentally lost cel
@Sneir
@erenyeager

Last edited:
Yet here we are, rotting. I thought foids were supposed to be attracted to intelligence?

They aren't, of-course.

A1

A2

They are attracted to intelligence. Intelligence for them is Chad with glasses.

Anyone who speaks English and went to school can do that, it's not impressive or extraordinary. Women are only attracted to Intelligence when they want a rich betabuxxer.

Anyone who speaks English and went to school can do that, it's not impressive or extraordinary. Women are only attracted to Intelligence when they want a rich betabuxxer.
If you go to any poor part of a city in North America there seems to be many functional illiterates around. Additionally zoomers have had their brains rotted so much, they speak with a lot of mumbling, slang and odd accents.

You're right though, speaking properly is not impressive and foids may even be more attracted to low inhib low IQ dumbasses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back