Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Almost all average looking young men workout/lift nowadays

definition is cope

definition is cope
Everything related to fitness is massive cope if your bideltoid is not above average. The problem is nowadays you stand absolutely no chance if you don't lift. All normies lift and to compete with them, you have to lift too.

I think wrists are mostly a meme unless they're below 6" which is female wrists territory.
Bideltoid/biacromial is everything.
These Chads don't seem to have particularly large wrists, but they have wide shoulders with moderate muscle mass.
Dude at far right has around 15 inch arms, and two other are just taller. What you call "moderate muscle mass" was achieved with light roid cycles, come on, it's 2019, nobody is gonna sit in the gym when you can party/fuck foids.

Look at these guys and say for yourself, do they look like people who'd religiously lift heavy objects naturally for more than a year to obtain such measurements?

Dude at far right has around 15 inch arms, and two other are just taller. What you call "moderate muscle mass" was achieved with light roid cycles, come on, it's 2019, nobody is gonna sit in the gym when you can party/fuck foids.

Look at these guys and say for yourself, do they look like people who'd religiously lift heavy objects naturally for more than a year to obtain such measurements?
That's kind of the point of my post. These Chads don't have large wrists and they're not swole, but they have above average bideltoids and it's all that matters. They aren't meathead losers who obsess over calories and macros while doing "bro splits" 6 times a week.
They're just Chads with naturally high test who do a few curls, bench sets or pushups here and there.

That's kind of the point of my post. These Chads don't have large wrists and they're not swole, but they have above average bideltoids and it's all that matters. They aren't meathead losers who obsess over calories and macros while doing "bro splits" 6 times a week.
They're just Chads with naturally high test who do a few curls, bench sets or pushups here and there.
They also do roids to maintain phyqiue like that. And that's my point. You can casually and naturally look like that when you're big boned, but they have to use gear. Doesn't matter, though, they slay because of height + face, body is just a nice addition.

I think wrists are mostly a meme unless they're below 6" which is female wrists territory.
Bideltoid/biacromial is everything.
These Chads don't seem to have particularly large wrists, but they have wide shoulders with moderate muscle mass.

My wrists are about 6.2" at the forearm point my watch sits on and my wrists look smaller than most women I encounter.

Those Chads are all tall and probably have 7"+ wrists.

ever-increasing demands and requirements by foids will be pushed upon men. I predict most normie men will start getting surgeries so as to keep up with foid demands
but they won't be able to admit the full truth of the reality they're operating on.
because they wanna be happy clappy.
They also do roids to maintain phyqiue like that. And that's my point. You can casually and naturally look like that when you're big boned, but they have to use gear. Doesn't matter, though, they slay because of height + face, body is just a nice addition.
the reason females have their desires at unchangeable traits is BECAUSE they're unchangeable, and so women thusly judge by locked-in rarities, and the fact they're unchangeable and natural makes you more distinctive.
gymcels are all coping.

My wrists are about 6.2" at the forearm point my watch sits on and my wrists look smaller than most women I encounter.

Those Chads are all tall and probably have 7"+ wrists.
6.2" above the little bone is small, there's no way around it, but if you have wide shoulders no one is going to care. 6.2" at the forearm point means they're probably under 6" closer to the hand. You have very small wrists.

I don't think any of the Chads I posted have 7"+ wrists, at least not more than 7.5". It's hard to tell, but I think the guy in the middle might even have 6.5" - 6.75" wrists at best. They look very similar to mine. I always measure near the hand, though. Mine are 6.6" near the hand, I've never measured at the forearm or above the little bone.

Last edited:
6.2" above the little bone is small, there's no way around it, but if you have wide shoulders no one is going to care.
I don't think any of the Chads I posted have 7"+ wrists, at least not more than 7.5". It's hard to tell, but I think the guy in the middle might even have 6.5" - 6.75" wrists at best. They look very similar to mine.
They all look around 7 inches which is perfectly average, and not sub 6.8 (incel tier). Wrists definitely matter,as owmen don't look and say "eww his wrists are so tiny", but when you get wristmogged by 70 years old grandmas, that's gonna signify women your true genetic worth, as they gonna look and notice that something is "off" about you.

They all look around 7 inches which is perfectly average, and not sub 6.8 (incel tier). Wrists definitely matter,as owmen don't look and say "eww his wrists are so tiny", but when you get wristmogged by 70 years old grandmas, that's gonna signify women your true genetic worth, as they gonna look and notice that something is "off" about you.

everything matters, a big frame could be worth a half point of facial beauty that you don't have

a small frame is going to subtract big points

6.2" above the little bone is small, there's no way around it, but if you have wide shoulders no one is going to care. 6.2" at the forearm point means they're probably under 6" closer to the hand. You have very small wrists.

I don't think any of the Chads I posted have 7"+ wrists, at least not more than 7.5". It's hard to tell, but I think the guy in the middle might even have 6.5" - 6.75" wrists at best. They look very similar to mine.

Mine are 6.2" at the absolute thinnest point just where the watch sits:
wrist-watch-hand-isolated-2096637.jpg

and 6.5" over the wrist joint itself:
How-to-measure-wrist-size.jpg

The trouble with tiny bones is you need an extra 10-20 lb of mass just to even look like you lift weights compared to someone with good bones. It just makes you look small by default. And it makes you easier to push around physically since you have less mass also by definition.

At the same level of fitness, someone with big bones will look massive. Someone with tiny bones will look more like this at his genetic max:

37537d22816880f03ed3fdd7cfbb4b80.jpg

He looks great with the high contrast lighting, pump, and flex. But put him in a shirt and take away his workout pump and you won't even be able to tell he has any mass at all. He will get frame-mogged by an average 5'10" white guy easily.

You seem to know a bit about wrists. Where do you actually measure your wrists? Is it right where your hand begins or is it closer to the forearms?

Mine are 6.2" at the absolute thinnest point just where the watch sits:
wrist-watch-hand-isolated-2096637.jpg

and 6.5" over the wrist joint itself:
How-to-measure-wrist-size.jpg

The trouble with tiny bones is you need an extra 10-20 lb of mass just to even look like you lift weights compared to someone with good bones. It just makes you look small by default. And it makes you easier to push around physically since you have less mass also by definition.

At the same level of fitness, someone with big bones will look massive. Someone with tiny bones will look more like this at his genetic max:

37537d22816880f03ed3fdd7cfbb4b80.jpg

He looks great with the high contrast lighting, pump, and flex. But put him in a shirt and take away his workout pump and you won't even be able to tell he has any mass at all. He will get frame-mogged by an average 5'10" white guy easily.
eg. This is Robin Shou with the rest of the cast from Mortal Kombat when he had that physique and he doesn't look big at all in clothes:

mortalkombat_cast.jpg

He barely frame-mogs the girls.

There is no way he could get bigger though without major roids given his tiny Asian bones.

Bones = frame = very important

You seem to know a bit about wrists. Where do you actually measure your wrists? Is it right where your hand begins or is it closer to the forearms?
You're normally supposed to measure it below bony bump (narrowest point), but i have a feeling like everyone is measuring on it, as everyone wants to have bigger wrists, so i measure on it as well, but it makes a little difference, like 0.1 of an inch.

You're normally supposed to measure it below bony bump (narrowest point), but i have a feeling like everyone is measuring on it, as everyone wants to have bigger wrists, so i measure on it as well, but it makes a little difference, like 0.1 of an inch.

Just measure and say both and then you have both points of reference. I've found data or advice for using both measuring points. So I check both as stated ITT. Get the narrowest part your watch would go over and then also directly over the joint itself.

eg. This is Robin Shou with the rest of the cast from Mortal Kombat when he had that physique and he doesn't look big at all in clothes:

mortalkombat_cast.jpg

He barely frame-mogs the girls.

There is no way he could get bigger though without major roids given his tiny Asian bones.

Bones = frame = very important

Somewhat unrelated: I've been skinny and lean before and up to 20% bodyfat.

Nothing is worth sacrificing being lean. Sitting down and feeling your stomach or having back fat to grab feels disgusting and dehumanizing. Seeing a big bloated flabby stomach in the mirror makes you feel like shit.

Guys who try to bulk and gain small amounts of muscle while getting fat are retarded.

Of course in the end trying to look big is pointless since it's all based on your skeleton size.

They do because they are unbelievably desperately thirsty for tattooed landwhale pussy of any description.

Sitting down and feeling your stomach or having back fat to grab feels disgusting and dehumanizing
Same. I feel terrible when I feel up my love handles. When I sit down it's almost like grabbing my ass. I have relatively large love handles. I can also grab a shit ton of belly fat when sitting down. It feels and looks disgusting. I'm working on it.

Guys who try to bulk and gain small amounts of muscle while getting fat are retarded.
The whole concept of bulking/cutting is retarded, tbh, it was designed for IFBB pros who also use lots of gear. You should use body recomposition for natural gains, as your body is readily burns fat+increases muscle mass in your first year and half of lifting.

Same. I feel terrible when I feel up my love handles. When I sit down it's almost like grabbing my ass. I have relatively large love handles. I can also grab a shit ton of belly fat when sitting down. It feels and looks disgusting. I'm working on it.

if you do any sort of endurance shit you really feel the extra fat too, i mean literally

it gets really sweaty and jiggly when you're running a lot or playing ball, like a smiley ooze attached to your body

The whole concept of bulking/cutting is retarded, tbh, it was designed to IFBB pros who also use lots of gear. You should use body recomposition for natural gains, as your body is readily burns fat+increases muscle mass in your first year and half of lifting.

some don't even bulk, like kevin levrone. some even claimed to eat like 2000 calories a day while using a lot of "gear" and still getting a lot bigger.

if you do any sort of endurance shit you really feel the extra fat too, i mean literally
I feel my fat jiggle when doing cardio and it's very uncomfortable. It feels unnatural and disgusting. I'm not even obese, I'm 182cm 80kg (around 175lbs I think.) I have high bf%, though.

Most men now workout just to not look like absolute shit on the beach.

Women workout a lot too. They mostly do cardio and stuff for the ass.

Most men now workout just to not look like absolute shit on the beach.

Women workout a lot too. They mostly do cardio and stuff for the ass.
Difference is you don't need to do cardio to lose fat, but you absolutely have to lift to gain muscle and get ripped.

Most normies I know don't lift. Except me, there is only two guys in my class who hits the gym.

most dont go regularly and look like shit

Cope. Most normies don't work out they just have good metabolisms and muscle mass that can be maintained by a weekend run. Back in the day ppl were skinnier BC their muscle + fat was kept off by smoking and drugs.