Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Almost 20% of 18-22 college students are khhvs.

anatomyisdestiny

anatomyisdestiny

Greycel
★★
It's wayyyy worse than I even thought right now. Joining this forum as a khhv I believed khhv were a small minority like less 5% of the population. Before, I thought even most asian guys have kissed by senior year. Now I came across a study that is gut wrenchingly brutal.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"younger millennials were significantly more likely than other age groups to have never been kissed. Nearly one in five (19%) people aged 18-24 said that they have kissed zero people. But people in this age group were also equally likely to say they’ve kissed between two and four people (19%), or five to 10 people (19%). "
It's fucking brutal which means 1 in 5 guys in college are khhvs.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This study looked at millenials it could be even higher for zoomers in college like me!

However the silver lining is that we khhvs are not alone.

@Made in Heaven @Lv99_BixNood @SeetheBot9000 @war_with_myself @MongoloidJoe

Last edited:
I am sure it's much higher. More likely 35-38%

Oh it's 2018? It is much higher now. Almost 50% :society:

Its way highER

It's easily 40+ percent.

i never been kissed nor hugged, even by my own parents.
i never felt loved.

99% of the dudes in stem are khhv

It's wayyyy worse than I even thought right now. Joining this forum as a khhv I believed khhv were a small minority like less 5% of the population. Before, I thought even most asian guys have kissed by senior year. Now I came across a study that is gut wrenchingly brutal.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's fucking brutal which means 1 in 5 guys in college are khhvs.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This study looked at millenials it could be even higher for zoomers in college like me!

However the silver lining is that we khhvs are not alone.

@Made in Heaven @Lv99_BixNood @SeetheBot9000 @war_with_myself @MongoloidJoe

That includes roasties, for men it's already 50%+ jfl.

That includes roasties, for men it's already 50%+ jfl.
omg so true. i am sure 50% of guys have never even gotten a hug from a girl, this is le blackpilled, however can we cope!

I estimate we truecels make up like bottom 10% of the male population that never experience romance/sex/kids/family etc.

There are for sure many sexless guys in uni but most of them find someone later on when they are finished and career maxxed.
I know because ive seen it. Im almost wizard and people I knew from school who I thought would be truecels like me found someone when they were 25+ and are now married etc

I estimate we truecels make up like bottom 10% of the male population that never experience romance/sex/kids/family etc.

There are for sure many sexless guys in uni but most of them find someone later on when they are finished and career maxxed.
I know because ive seen it. Im almost wizard and people I knew from school who I thought would be truecels like me found someone when they were 25+ and are now married etc
The bar sohuld be raised it's no longer bottom 5% is truecel. Any guy below the 20th percentile is a truecel.

There's also a chance that guys wouldn't even admit in a 100% anonymous study that they're KHHV. A lot of guys are deeply ashamed about the fact that women don't find them attractive so they wouldn't admit that they're incels, even under the pain of death

The bar sohuld be raised it's no longer bottom 5% is truecel. Any guy below the 20th percentile is a truecel.
Could be 20% but no more than that I think.
Inceldom is way higher in big cities, I moved to a small town and almost everyone has a significant other here.
I do believe it average out at like 10%+ thou, if we have like 20% incels in large populated cities and 5% in smaller towns

There's also a chance that guys wouldn't even admit in a 100% anonymous study that they're KHHV. A lot of guys are deeply ashamed about the fact that women don't find them attractive so they wouldn't admit that they're incels, even under the pain of death
True, which means the number could be way higher. I know for a fact I'd lie if asked about such things

going to uni soon. once im done softmaxxing i hope i can ascend in uni

Lmao that's still rookie number. Pareto distribution is legit and 80% of men(even if they're not KHHV) cannot be loved genuinely by foids.

as khhv i thought i was among like the bottom 5% didn't know it was this much. as bad of a situation being khhv is, it's nice to know i'm not alone

Precisely the reality is very harsh & uncomfortable.

True, which means the number could be way higher. I know for a fact I'd lie if asked about such things
Which is why I think most guys are still virgins before they graduate 80% of guys who get no girls lie about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back