Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Allpilldebate on reddit banned

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Peak soy. All pill debate banned while subreddits that actively encourage violence against white men allowed to stay up.

Are Reddit admins just 100% fat troons? They need the narrative controlled so badly, it was literally the tamest blackpill sub out there lmao. Basic water is wet shit. Is r/shortguys next? :lasereyes:

Are Reddit admins just 100% fat troons? They need the narrative controlled so badly, it was literally the tamest blackpill sub out there lmao. Basic water is wet shit. Is r/shortguys next? :lasereyes:
They are fat troons hiding behind their screens. Cowards. Hopefully some of them get doxxed.

:feelshaha: peak soy moment

Peak soy. All pill debate banned while subreddits that actively encourage violence against white men allowed to stay up.
damn my only solace on reddit

banned for telling the truth

I think they are jews actually and I am not even trolling.

Half of the Reddit moderation team is made up of troons. There has been made a documentary on them, I would believe.
They do not need to consult any higher-ups or anyone at all for that matter when they decide to banish a community that does not align with their views, and that decisions is oftentimes permanent.

Good riddance to fence sitters

@MillionBashStream97 jumping for joy rn
I'm not actually...
Just bored, more then anything...

1 - Is just Reddit moving further and further into female supremacy.

2 - AllPillDebate was KidsBop Incels.is.
Most of the userbase weren't even Incels. And they didn't say the meany words like "Nigger" and "Faggot", and Reddit and IT still couldn't handle its existence.

3 - IT will be celebrating this as a W, but it's actually an L.
There will be more users there, coming here.
My ignore list will get even bigger, but I will be fine.
They, shot themselves in the foot. They just radicalized more men. Even if it's a small portion of them.

So this is boring and pathetic on all possible sides.
I'm fucking bored.

bored kanye west GIF

Half of the Reddit moderation team is made up of troons. There has been made a documentary on them, I would believe.
They do not need to consult any higher-ups or anyone at all for that matter when they decide to banish a community that does not align with their views, and that decisions is oftentimes permanent.
Do you have a link to the documentary?

Half of Reddit mods are Troons and the other half are morbidly obese feminazis.

I'm surprised it lasted this long though, all the other good subreddits got banned.

I wonder what that clown user ropeordope that was always being an idiot on their will do now. Maybe get a job finally?

I wonder what that clown user ropeordope that was always being an idiot on their will do now. Maybe get a job finally?
That dude thought he was so smart and special. Imagine feeling superior to a bunch of struggling men.

:yes:Basically, reddit is the most heavily censored major website I was surprised allpilldebate lasted as long. Reddit trannyjannies finally cracked down

Lmao, it was only a matter of time. Surprised it even lasted that long