Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All you genocide larpers should KYS now

We've covered this whitey. I was directing it at all the posters who want to genocide humanity as a whole, or all incels. Many of those posters in the past have been whitecels. If you want to genocide yourself, why not suicide yourself? Simple. Try to keep up son
Im not white and i dont want to genocide my own race. I understand that this is hard for your 76 IQ curry brain to comprehend but your "people" are lower than insects and genociding them would be a net positive for the entire world

Im not white and i dont want to genocide my own race. I understand that this is hard for your 76 IQ curry brain to comprehend but your "people" are lower than insects and genociding them would be a net positive for the entire world
Once again buddy boyo, the thread isnt about race. So my little feelings aren't hurt. Are you capable of reading or not?

All you fucking faggots who create threads about how all humanity or all subhumans should be executed, please just kill yourself and stop polluting the forum. If you wanna be dead so bad just do it. You’re such pathetic losers that you need to imagine someone doing it for you
• says that genocide copers are annoying retards clogging up the forum
• offers genocide for genocide copers as a solution

curry IQ moment:feelskek:

• says that genocide copers are annoying retards clogging up the forum
• offers genocide for genocide copers as a solution

curry IQ moment:feelskek:
I offered suicide, not genocide.... Can you read or not? Which part exactly don't you understand?

Did you forget what you wrote ten minutes ago? You must be trolling because not even an Indian is this stupid
"Or incels as a whole, or humanity itself" So that includes all these type of posters. Surely YOU can't be that stupid nigger!

Did you forget what you wrote ten minutes ago? You must be trolling because not even an Indian is this stupid
I'll give you another 20 minutes to go find some other "mistake" ive made just fucking LOL

I offered suicide, not genocide.... Can you read or not? Which part exactly don't you understand?
you offered that genocide copers collectively commit suicide, and many deaths commited for one reason is genocide

"Or incels as a whole, or humanity itself" So that includes all these type of posters. Surely YOU can't be that stupid nigger!
But you clearly said that this thread isn't about race, even though it is your own admission. The or part is completely irrelevant
I'll give you another 20 minutes to go find some other "mistake" ive made just fucking LOL
It's not your mistake Rajesh, your whore of a mother shouldve had the common sense to not bring another shitskin pajeet rat into this world but alas here we are

you offered that genocide copers collectively commit suicide, and many deaths commited for one reason is genocide
Yeahhhhhhhh a few people on .is killing themselves amounts to an entire population being wiped out. Real galaxy brain take right there

But you clearly said that this thread isn't about race, even though it is your own admission. The or part is completely irrelevant

It's not your mistake Rajesh, your whore of a mother shouldve had the common sense to not bring another shitskin pajeet rat into this world but alas here we are
Yeah genius, some of the people who want to genocide themselves are of different races. But that isn't what the thread is about. It's not directed at you either so I don't get why you're so triggered. I was responding to ethnics and stormfronters who directly referenced ethnics who post that genocide shit. But nowhere in my OP did I mention race. So you're just fucking wrong and need to accept that buddy boyo. Mocking me won't change it :feelsaww:

Billions must die :bigbrain:

curries shouldn't feel bad because they were kangz at some point in history.
Feeling bad or good about anything at all is a personal choice. I only reference curry history to debunk your claims. You are free to hate yourself, hate your race and want extermination for either or both. But when you peddle bullshit don't expect it to go unchallenged.

Last edited:
execute all the furries in real life first, then we talk