Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All you genocide larpers should KYS now

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
All you fucking faggots who create threads about how all humanity or all subhumans should be executed, please just kill yourself and stop polluting the forum. If you wanna be dead so bad just do it. You’re such pathetic losers that you need to imagine someone doing it for you

based, i was actually planning on making a thread like this. so fucking tired of these fags not putting their money where their mouth is

we should start with the very lowest of humanity first.
“We” :feelskek: As if you’ll ever get any power to decide. Just keep delusionmaxxing bro

But there is one thing you can control. If you want to be dead, just kill yourself. Simple

“We” :feelskek: As if you’ll ever get any power to decide. Just keep delusionmaxxing bro

But there is one thing you can control. If you want to be dead, just kill yourself. Simple
no but ricecels and sandniggers always were better than curries and niggers (genetically and historically) and we even enslaved them for hundreds of years.
we could genocide them together then we turn on each other jfl.

self hating ethnics are annoying sometimes.

no but ricecels and sandniggers always were better than curries and niggers (genetically and historically) and we even enslaved them for hundreds of years.
we could genocide them together then we turn on each other jfl.
I don’t give a fuck about that you brainlet. Come enslave me already then just fucking lol. But to enslave someone you’d need an IQ above room temperature

The post was about people who say their own race, or incels as a whole, or humanity itself, should be exterminated. Why don’t those people just kill themselves if they feel so strongly about it?

Nigga it's not like all of these "Marxist-Rodgerists" and others who give "solutions" to inceldom have any power either

There is one thing you can control about your inceldom: Just rape. simple
You're still a curry shit and are here the same as me so stop talking nigger
it’s not the same thing. I don’t want to go to jail. So I don’t rape. You want to be wiped out by someone else… so why don’t you just fucking do it yourself already :lul:

you are the cringiest curry on this website, an actual disgrace to other based currycels.
Didn’t realize you kept tabs on me nigger. Don’t even know you :lul:

It is the exact same thing, the entirety of this forum is about NOT doing anything practical and just talking hypothetically

Incels should just rape if they feel so strongly about it

But no, a widespread issue cannot be given granular solutions, poverty and suffering of subhumans cannot be fixed by 1 man or a few killing themselves just like how inceldom cannot be solved by some sandniggers raping cumwhores in Sweden
I just told you why I personally don’t rape. Don’t give a fuck why others don’t, but it’s presumably because they don’t want to go to jail either. They have some sense of self preservation jfl

But apparently you think the world would be better off without people like yourself… so why not just do it already?

you are the cringiest curry on this website
Cringest is @Caesercel who says race doesn't exist and curries aren't inferior to Whites, and that curries shouldn't feel bad because they were kangz at some point in history.

Imagine allowing these things to exist. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I don’t know your race bro but if you want your own kind to die then just do it already! :feelsaww:

In case anyone else here is too slow to understand, this isn’t just about ethnics jfl, there are plenty of whitecels who’ve made posts about incels needing to die. Just go and do it! Stop wasting time spamming the forum :feelsthink:

You have no sympathy, your post may sound like you are defending the subhumans, but you actually don't give a fuck about them and want them to suffer, just like normies

People like me and @wereq have wept for subhumans despite wanting them gone
This is good shit bro, keep up the larp :feelskek:

You have no sympathy, your post may sound like you are defending the subhumans, but you actually don't give a fuck about them and want them to suffer, just like normies
Exactly! Normies are disgusted with subhumans and want to ignore their suffering as much as possible. All of their pity is superficial and their virtue signaling platitudes are empty and devoid of any real thought or energy. The normie mindset is driven by comfort-seeking and inertia. They just want to be comfortable. They don't want to deal with the agony that subhumans have to silently endure on a daily basis.
People like me and @
wereq
@wereq have wept for subhumans despite wanting them gone
:fuk::fuk:

People like me and @wereq have wept for subhumans despite wanting them gone
Oh and yeah you’re right in a way. I’m not interested in defending anyone. I just want you to either shut the fuck up about being genocided or just follow through and do it yourself already

This is good shit bro, keep up the larp :feelskek:
Your pea-sized poojeet brain is too weak for introspection and existential thinking. Give up and go away.

All you fucking faggots who create threads about how all humanity or all subhumans should be executed, please just kill yourself and stop polluting the forum. If you wanna be dead so bad just do it. You’re such pathetic losers that you need to imagine someone doing it for you
I mean tell me why there not wrong? If humanity went extinct a few thousand years ago are pain and suffering wouldn't exist.

Exactly! Normies are disgusted with subhumans and want to ignore their suffering as much as possible. All of their pity is superficial and their virtue signaling platitudes are empty and devoid of any real thought or energy. The normie mindset is driven by comfort-seeking and inertia. They just want to be comfortable. They don't want to deal with the agony that subhumans have to silently endure on a daily basis.

:fuk::fuk:
I’m not a normie and that’s not what the thread is about. Try to keep up you cretin :lul:
Your pea-sized poojeet brain is too weak for introspection and existential thinking. Give up and go away.
You could have killed your self multiple times already during this thread and ended the suffering of not just one incel (you) but all the others on this forum who would no longer have to endure your ridiculous posts!

I mean tell me why they’re not wrong? If humanity went extinct a few thousand years ago are pain and suffering wouldn't exist.
they can end it immediately with a bullet. No more pain, no more thousands of years. Why can’t you grasp the point?

You could have killed your self multiple times already during this thread and ended the suffering of not just one incel (you) but all the others on this forum who would no longer have to endure your ridiculous posts!
I have an easy solution for your annoyance: leave this forum.

We're just tired of making the 1 billionth water is wet whores are whores jews are jews posts, so don't hate us if we talk about something more radical
as bad as water posts are, they’re still better than larpers. By a fucking long shot

I have an easy solution for your annoyance: leave this forum.
Just fucking lol bro, if you were dead you wouldn’t have to hear me be annoyed. Right back at ya

Its a benevolent idea to genocide curries, gooks and niggers. Most of them live pathetic lives with horrible standards of living, wagecucking 12 hours a day just to live in a tiny shack in an overcrowded city. You wouldn't know because you live in the West where everyone leads a comfortable life

OP is a first worlder poopjeet.
maybe go to the 3rd world and you will know how subhuman ethnics are really.

they can end it immediately with a bullet. No more pain, no more thousands of years. Why can’t you grasp the point?
I would prefer we just live long and die out. Perhaps a more pleasurable lifestyle on top of painlessly terminating our existence after we reach a undesirable age where we become cripples I wish I could go to sleep and never wake up that would be wonderful. Unfortunately i'm still alive and I have no desire to die yet. The pain and suffering of going to work every day and dealing with humanity is almost worth it for me to relax in bed and play on my phone For hours at the end of a long work day. To be honest I really do envy that children that were aborted.

OP is a first worlder poopjeet.
maybe go to the 3rd world and you will know how subhuman ethnics are really.
i don't take advice from goatfuckers. Also this post wasn't even about race so you've missed the point again

Its a benevolent idea to genocide curries, gooks and niggers. Most of them live pathetic lives with horrible standards of living, wagecucking 12 hours a day just to live in a tiny shack in an overcrowded city. You wouldn't know because you live in the West where everyone leads a comfortable life
We've covered this whitey. I was directing it at all the posters who want to genocide humanity as a whole, or all incels. Many of those posters in the past have been whitecels. If you want to genocide yourself, why not suicide yourself? Simple. Try to keep up son

i don't take advice from goatfuckers. Also this post wasn't even about race so you've missed the point again
didn't you larp as another race in your previous alt? jfl.

I would prefer we just live long and die out. Perhaps a more pleasurable lifestyle on top of painlessly terminating our existence after we reach a undesirable age where we become cripples I wish I could go to sleep and never wake up that would be wonderful. Unfortunately i'm still alive and I have no desire to die yet. The pain and suffering of going to work every day and dealing with humanity is almost worth it for me to relax in bed and play on my phone For hours at the end of a long work day. To be honest I really do envy that children that were aborted.
Cool, live as long as you can brother, if thats what you want

what alt was that? "cant win the argument so start a rumor" theory :feelskek:
no, i just remember the username of your account but can't remember what race you used to be.

no, i just remember the username of your account but can't remember what race you used to be.
I was here in 2021 with the same username and profile pic. I wasnt another race though. So you can stop coping and just admit you were wrong :feelskek:

Cool, live as long as you can brother, if thats what you want
Most of us are trying to do that. Of course, I always entertain the idea of suicide. That I could end all of this pain voluntarily and I will never have to feel again. Leaves me quite interested in studying This sort of mentality.

Knowing my miserable pathetic lonely life is finite helps me sleep better at night.

Sexhaver genocide would be based tho tbhdedsrsngl