Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All women should be raped at least once

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Women should realise that when they get approached by dozens or hundreds of men and then reject them, they should know that most of them would not do them any harm once they get rejected

But if at least one of them can,t accept the outcome and goes out of his way to rape her, then she should not complain

She should think "all well I cant blame him for wanting to rape me" at least he was only one guy out of hundreds who didn't"

Foids have rape fantasies all the time, but when they actually get raped, they cry.
Doesn't make sense.

Rape puts a woman in her place. The one thing she's good for, which is her body is now taken against her will. She is ultimately reminded of how useless she is.

Rape puts a woman in her place. The one thing she's good for, which is her body is now taken against her will. She is ultimately reminded of how useless she is.
Don,t forget all our primitive male ancestors raped all our primitive female ancestors all them 1000s of years ago nothing was wrong of it then, nothing should be wrong of it now

Foids have rape fantasies all the time, but when they actually get raped, they cry.
Doesn't make sense.
They want to get raped by good looking guys, not by 5'4'' ugly cumskins.

Don,t forget all our primitive male ancestors raped all our primitive female ancestors all them 1000s of years ago nothing was wrong of it then, nothing should be wrong of it now
Without rape we wouldn't be here, and other life forms do it too. It's just apart of the natural order.

Without rape we wouldn't be here, and other life forms do it too. It's just apart of the natural order.
Exactly sex is rape, rape is sex

Include me in the screenshot, IT.

For foids
Rape = getting approached by subhumans
So I am sure they have been raped at least once

Say hi to FeministTears

No foid would rape me tho if I'm that "useless" to her.

718E7E67 6C94 4820 90A9 4B0C881BF6F7