Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All women are selfish cunts in the end

• Thread starter persistentkrieg
  • Start date
persistentkrieg

persistentkrieg

Stuttercel subhuman
Thought she was a good one, I've been friends with her for years, but no, I slightly overstep one boundary on accident. I apologize NUMEROUS times and mean it sincerely, but no! I'M THE ASSHOLE HERE???? Thanks for blocking me for the stupidest reason! She tricked me into thinking she was perfect just to ultimately backstab me for her own selfish desires. We had a thorough discussion after I fucked up and she said she forgived me, lying cunt; I'd rather have her tell me to my face that I'm retarded and she hates me.
8e20d87447f19828eba60680edd48040.jpg

Thought she was a good one, I've been friends with her for years, but no, I slightly overstep one boundary on accident. I apologize NUMEROUS times and mean it sincerely, but no! I'M THE ASSHOLE HERE???? Thanks for blocking me for the stupidest reason! She tricked me into thinking she was perfect just to ultimately backstab me for her own selfish desires. We had a thorough discussion after I fucked up and she said she forgived me, lying cunt; I'd rather have her tell me to my face that I'm retarded and she hates me.
Like your avi aphex fan as well?

It doesn’t matter how much you apologised it never would be enough, she used you as if you were used as a pawn on a chess board.

If you looked like Jeremy Meeks you could beat her up close to death and she still would forgive you and give you sex afterwards.

You try your hardest to please her but the right one (chad) doesn't even have to try.

Woman lie constantly , who would have thought .

As an Incel you’re best off not even being friends foids. They’re not worth befriending them.
@ItsovERfucks Do you also get blocked by foids Just like us? Before you started hating them?