Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All white food except italian tastes like shit

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
All of it tastes bland asf. No seasoning, no proper marination of the meat, no herbs and spices used. Only italian food tastes decent otherwise Imdian,Jamaican, Chinese and Mexican food mog to hell and back

All of it tastes bland asf. No seasoning, no proper marination of the meat, no herbs and spices used. Only italian food tastes decent otherwise Imdian,Jamaican, Chinese and Mexican food mog to hell and back

Have you even traveled before, or are you an American shitskin that lives around other shitskins?

im eating chocolate m&m's

Have you even traveled before, or are you an American shitskin that lives around other shitskins?
I have travelled and ate authentic food from british, French and german restaurants. British food is the most disgusting food I've eaten. 0 flavour and bad texture. French don't even cook their foods properly. German food doesn't even need an introduction. Only italian food was good.

Somewhat agreed

Eastern European food is good.

Really?
Do you think the full english breakfast would be good

Spanish Paella is like biriyani

Really?
Tbf it was too salty for me, I really can't understand how can they live that long with those sorts of things

Tbf it was too salty for me, I really can't understand how can they live that long with those sorts of things
Really?
Does flavour even exist in UK? Potatoes with cheese and baked beans? Can food even get blander than that. Also so much butter lmao.Niggas still eating like the germans are flying overhead @Dr. Autismo

Last edited:
That is because your ancestors are used to eat rotten meat filled with salt so the taste of a fresh meat are alien to you

Wypipo don't season they food. Unironically kind of agree though

Jfl currys put so much spices in ur food that u smell like shit and everyone that eats curry food gets diarrhea after jfl at currys saying white food tastes bad

Jfl currys put so much spices in ur food that u smell like shit and everyone that eats curry food gets diarrhea after jfl at currys saying white food tastes bad
Doesn't matter it tastes fucking delicious. Lots of oil, spices and seasonings. It's like a flavour explosion in my mouth. I love it. Jamaican food is also really good.

Steak & potatoes is good, Balkan food & Slavic food is good.

English Breakfast & other stuff from there is good.

Germans have Brautwurst as well, pretzels, etc.

Spanish food is tasty also.

Bro greek food, indian food, sand migger food, spanish paella, french foods good, american food is scottish, english, and german in origin like hamburgers and hot dogs, cheeses, all of that is white food it’s good too. Spics and niggers also make great food. Only group that doesnt is the one that puts msg, soy, in all their weird plants and animals and season it with barely edible herbs while only using shitty cuts of meat and shit vegetables with a bowl of rice to wash down the shit taste of the main course.

Does flavour even exist in UK? Potatoes with cheese and baked beans? Can food even get blander than that. Also so much butter lmao.Niggas still eating like the germans are flying overhead @Dr. Autismo
View attachment 1206948
looks good tbh. much better than anything they served ricecels in the inbreeding cult.

Of course it does to you, fakecel nigger. Not everything is fried chicken with purple drank seasoning

Steak & potatoes is good, Balkan food & Slavic food is good.
Steak can taste good but not the regular steak how they serve it restaurants. It needs more spices and aessonings. Slavic food I've never tried.
English Breakfast & other stuff from there is good.
No english food is horrible. English breakfast is greasy, fattening and too salty.
Germans have Brautwurst as well, pretzels, etc.
Again bland stuff
Spanish food is tasty also.
Mexicans is thr upgraded of this and tastes much better.