Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All white are fakecels with small exceptions

Henry Letham

Henry Letham

Female lurkers and femcels, pm me I'm open
★★★★★
I've seen a video of Asian boss asking japnese girls what they think of white guys, everyone were praising them all giggly and what not. You just can't lose with jbw. Even in my curryland fair skinned guys easily pull, no matter their facial features (nose lips jaw) etc. You may be an incel in west but you will be easily seen as htm or min mtn in East and South Asia. 90% whitecels are fakecels who haven't tried in other regions

Yeah I agree

Girl at work said hi to me without me needing to say it, she even waved, she also giggled ;)

White Cels here are fake and incel dom is a conspiracy:forcedsmile:

Cock:what:

They're obviously talking about white Chad you braindead retard.

And not everyone can just go and live in a different country. Dumbass.

white men don't have to go to foreign countries to ascend.

they can just go to major metro areas in the US where its liberal and diverse. there all of the progressive social justice foids happen to only date white men.

Average GrAY baiting to farm attention

Thread should be closed

There's load of YouTube compilation showing avg yt guys getting simped by rice foids.

inceloser if he were high effort.

Name checks out

Whitecels are the exception to the white race being moggers, they’re still incel af if they’re ugly/short

Absolute truth. 90% of whitecels are only incel because they want nothing other than a skinny white Stacy.

Average GrAY baiting to farm attention

Thread should be closed
Can’t say that they don’t quickly learn what sets this forum aflame:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Whitecels have no excuse. My brother has already had 7 or more girls interested in him this year (4-5 were his girlfriends) without even trying. @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

I’ll tell it all when i return. Whitecels are literally retarded

There's load of YouTube compilation showing avg yt guys getting simped by rice foids.
whites are simped for by every race.

It is possible to live in just about any country if you marry with a national of said country.

you'd need over 50IQ to know this. Something that 90% of this forum doesn't have

NRGdizzy has a white stacy gf and he’s a total subhuman.

0F80750C DA94 458D 8343 761572CFF9D3

I have a college of examples i’m going to make a full thread on.

D01D176F 25B2 4357 95F7 4668B32A7BF6

Whitecels have no excuse. My brother has already had 7 or more girls interested in him this year (4-5 were his girlfriends) without even trying.
JFL assuming that all because your brother has success, it extends to everyone else who just happens to share half of his genetics.
I’ll tell it all when i return.
:feelsseriously:
Whitecels are literally retarded
-they guy who's half-spic
Only if you're attractive; Sheboons also dont want us.

Last edited:
He’s not famous anymore and works a minimum wage job.
And? Point is, he had success in his past & was statusmaxxed. That's still enough for foids to fawn over.

And? Point is, he had success in his past & was statusmaxxed. That's still enough for foids to fawn over.
his net worth (according to google) is like 1000x the amount of money I earned in my entire life all combined

You don’t need status to be attractive to women as a white man. Just be decent

his net worth (according to google) is like 1000x the amount of money I earned in my entire life all combined
Yup, same here. He moneymogs the whole forum & most average Joes by a lot.

You don’t need status to be attractive to women as a white man. Just be decent
Cope. If you are unattractive as he was, regardless of race, you need money & status to get foid attention.

Yup, same here. He moneymogs the whole forum & most average Joes by a lot.
every single jbw boils down to it being a rich/famous guy btw. it's so tiring. like arguing with hamsters

Not if they're manlet/ dicklet/ balding/ ugly/ fat
This clown right here from kidbehindacamera has a gf and he’s balding/has autism/voicecel/ugly/no job

But he’s white.

8CBE9692 6296 4127 8CE8 3EDFC0BC00CB

No excuses @DarkStarDown

every single jbw boils down to it being a rich/famous guy btw. it's so tiring. like arguing with hamsters
Even a Hamster IQ-mogs JBW shills.

Racepill just means whites are less unattractive on average not all of them

Like if 60% of curries are incels, it's 30% for whites, still a huge number

That example you gave is meaningless, I could show some 2/10 fat curry with a wife it means nothing
:yes::bigbrain:
This clown right here from kidbehindacamera has a gf and he’s balding/has autism/voicecel/ugly/no job

But he’s white.

View attachment 974394

No excuses @DarkStarDown
Again, he's statusmaxxed & since he is involved in some kind of online thing, he is making money from that.

You'll still only get starfish sex if you East Asian maxx.

Yes but this doesnt count for slavic whites

Whitecels have no excuse. My brother has already had 7 or more girls interested in him this year (4-5 were his girlfriends) without even trying. @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

I’ll tell it all when i return. Whitecels are literally retarded

Just be a 5’11, NT, darktriad, normie

Again, he's statusmaxxed & since he is involved in some kind of online thing, he is making money from that.
He doesn’t get paid to be in the videos nor has any fame. Lmao you just like making excuses.

I've seen a video of Asian boss asking japnese girls what they think of white guys, everyone were praising them all giggly and what not. You just can't lose with jbw. Even in my curryland fair skinned guys easily pull, no matter their facial features (nose lips jaw) etc. You may be an incel in west but you will be easily seen as htm or min mtn in East and South Asia. 90% whitecels are fakecels who haven't tried in other regions
hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back