Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All Trucels are short - tall incels are Fakecels (did an experiment)

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
anyone who is tall and has an ugly face is a fakecel. i can openly and honestly say that i am absolutely ugly. i am fat in the face, babyface without a beard, pimples and just asymmetrically ugly.

I'm also 5'5'' (1.65m) short. In other words, the devilish combination.
Now I've started an experiment. I wrote to 6 women, 3 said yes and 3 said no.
All 6 were below average in terms of looks.
I showed 3 of them my face and my height. Blocked or ghosting.
I told the other 3 that I was 6'3 (1.90m) and my face was unchanged - same picture.
All 3 would meet.
You godless fakecels. You absolutely disgusting fakecels. Stop your whining. You don't even know what a real incel is. My fucking god damn size is true

What about someone whos 193cm

I think I’m 5’10, slightly below average in my area.

Agree, and older you get height plays a bigger role.

based heightpill acknowledger

just be tall is LAW

Manlet here . Nothing u do or how much how $ u spend will make a difference . While being tall it will .

Being a manlet is a pitiful existence.

The coping Jew redditor is back with another pointless thread

The coping Jew redditor is back with another pointless thread
its not pointless. that just shows how fucked this entire community is. probably many of you even never asked a foid out to realize whether you are a trucel or fakecel

its not pointless. that just shows how fucked this entire community is. probably many of you even never asked a foid out to realize whether you are a trucel or fakecel
I have asked many times, kike lad. I have experienced plenty of ostracization, comments, looks etc. just because of how my face looks. I'm an average height and foids do not run to me, most people avoid me because I am an ogre.

You're just another manlet feeling sorry for themselves and coping

Yes! The 40th billion manlet whining about tall incels thread!

Lets Go GIF by The Roku Channel

anyone who is tall and has an ugly face is a fakecel.
Objectively incorrect.
i can openly and honestly say that i am absolutely ugly. i am fat in the face, babyface without a beard, pimples and just asymmetrically ugly.
Got it.
Very true.
I'm following.
Got it.
To be expected.
I told the other 3 that I was 6'3 (1.90m) and my face was unchanged - same picture.
Got it.
You godless fakecels. You absolutely disgusting fakecels. Stop your whining. You don't even know what a real incel is. My fucking god damn size is true
So... 3 girls reaction to you, are representative of what every tall incels deals with?...

Is this your brutal take down of tall incels?

There have been comments and even threads of tallcels talking about how their height did literally zero to them.
Can you tell me what makes them fakecels, at all? Without mentioning anecdotes? And "The rule's privileges apply to the exceptions" examples?

If your point was that tallcels are privileged over you, literally no one would have said anything.
Because different from you whining faggot bitches, tallcels don't spend their day trying to tell you that your issues don't exist and that you are a fakecel. No tallcels are bothering or attacking you.

You could just talk about your issues, and we will all agree and listen to you.

Yes! The 40th billion manlet whining about tall incels thread!

Lets Go GIF by The Roku Channel

Objectively incorrect.

Got it.

Very true.

I'm following.

Got it.

To be expected.

Got it.

So... 3 girls reaction to you, are representative of what every tall incels deals with?...

Is this your brutal take down of tall incels?

There have been comments and even threads of tallcels talking about how their height did literally zero to them.
Can you tell me what makes them fakecels, at all? Without mentioning anecdotes? And "The rule's privileges apply to the exceptions" examples?

If your point was that tallcels are privileged over you, literally no one would have said anything.
Because different from you whining faggot bitches, tallcels don't spend their day trying to tell you that your issues don't exist and that you are a fakecel. No tallcels are bothering or attacking you.

You could just talk about your issues, and we will all agree and listen to you.
> joined 2024

I have asked many times, kike lad. I have experienced plenty of ostracization, comments, looks etc. just because of how my face looks. I'm an average height and foids do not run to me, most people avoid me because I am an ogre.
And what he said here is not unique at all, by the way.
Average height or tall niggas have had the exact same experience as he did.

Is almost as like there certain things that cancel out other things. I look like a fucking pedophile, and I have done plenty of grass touching in my life, and I have gotten NOTHING. No looks, no nothing.

And again, your little retarded anecdote of 3 fucking women, means fuck all.
Thank you for reminding us that exceptions exist. I'm glad you did.

And what he said here is not unique at all, by the way.
Average height or tall niggas have had the exact same experience as he did.

Is almost as like there certain things that cancel out other things. I look like a fucking pedophile, and I have done plenty of grass touching in my life, and I have gotten NOTHING. No looks, no nothing.

And again, your little retarded anecdote of 3 fucking women, means fuck all.
Thank you for reminding us that exceptions exist. I'm glad you did.
Exactly, ultimately that's why these face V heights threads are pointless. Which one matters most depends on the two people being compared, specific context is needed. There's is no single definitive answer that covers all

anyone who is tall and has an ugly face is a fakecel. i can openly and honestly say that i am absolutely ugly. i am fat in the face, babyface without a beard, pimples and just asymmetrically ugly.

All 3 would meet.
brutal asf experiment

Yep even if you're only like 6'1 you can go for giga short foids and you can easily inject test to get big and intimidating.