Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy All those reddit soy faggots are acting like the tech "wOrkErs" are some kind of victims in those layoffs

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
Tech layoffs are spreading, and on reddit, those soy faggots, vast majority of whom probably are only college students, are acting like those overpaid, extremely privilleged tech faggots are becoming homeless :feelsclown:

those tech faggots get paid 6 figure, some even 7 figure, for doing very little, some do almost nothing at all (e.g. foids in non-tech roles, niggers, etc.), so they already enjoy extremely overpaid salary for a long time, and they always get once again, overly generous severance packages. In Google, that could be like 6 months to 1 year depending on seniority.

and they have NO problem getting rehired. most of them just get a paid vacation bascially and can very easily get another overpaid tech job within months, if not weeks (most of those fags and foids will likely leech off the severance pay first).

meanwhile, those middle class college faggots on reddit, are all like "i feel bad for those workers" "tech workers need to form unions!!!!" , meanwhile living in some dorm, eating ramen, with dirty as fuck bathrooms, write long essays all year long that are practically useless. :feelsclown:

its funny those fucktards claim to feel "sorry" for those tech workers earning crazy $$$. its like the homeless feeling "sorry" for a millionaire :society:

If anything, the layoffs are NOT ENOUGH. tech companies are still way overhired since 2020, and they need to lay off 50%.

look at Twitter, after Elon Musk took over he fired 80% :feelshaha:
and twitter is just fine. this just shows how those tech companies are full of useless eaters and shitters, the fucking diversity hires aka foids and niggers who contribute absolutely nothing.

those soy cucks gonna have a rude awakening. they wanted lockdowns, they want remote work.

yeah, remote work gonna stay, but those faggots will be replaced by curry and south east asians :feelsokman:

and those retards love to repeat the cliche of curry and 3rd worlders engineers being bad at their jobs. its not the early 2000s any more, fuckers. nowadays internet acesss and computers are widespread, the curries today are not the same curries in early 2000s. the qualified workforce bases are now much bigger. the transition to remote work WILL fuck over those tech worker cunts in the west :feelsokman:

Honestly, is there a safe place anywhere? As a 30 yo woman, I spent my entire 20s trying to climb out of every sinking ship possible. Went through the layoffs, trying to pivot into different roles, accumulated debt, and settled for low-wage jobs which scammed me out of money. I have a healthcare admin degree, started a job in that field but was made redudant right before the pandemic due to no fault of my own. It's like every time I get started in a new role, the layoffs start in the field. I started in tech/business, laid off. Went to health care, laid off. It seems the layoffs happen right before I gain any solid experience. And we all know that jobs these days will not hire you without a lifetime's worth of experience. What is a 'safe' career anymore? How do people like me gain experience when the boat is constantly sinking?

did not have an exuberant financial support system like some of my peers. I had to pay for my college, strict parents prevented me from forming outside relationships, no time for a spouse due to the aforementioned). I know it sounds like I'm making excuses, but this is my reality atm. It sucks feeling like my fate will be POOR when I am just trying to fit into this society. I was very ambitious at one point but now it's a struggle to stay motivated with all of the uncertainty. Why is this legal or fair to play with peoples' livelihoods? Can we at least get a feeling of stability somewhere? And most importantly, where is the outrage outside of the internet? Starting to feel like I'm the only person going through this.

those soy cucks gonna have a rude awakening. they wanted lockdowns, they want remote work.

yeah, remote work gonna stay, but those faggots will be replaced by curry and south east asians :feelsokman:

and those retards love to repeat the cliche of curry and 3rd worlders engineers being bad at their jobs. its not the early 2000s any more, fuckers. nowadays internet acesss and computers are widespread, the curries today are not the same curries in early 2000s. the qualified workforce bases are now much bigger. the transition to remote work WILL fuck over those tech worker cunts in the west :feelsokman:
You guys are the same from the 2000s...you will never spread your genes wtf you goin on about

You mean the useless asshats that get paid to eat food and socialize at meetings? :feelsseriously:

good riddance