Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All these threads about Polish women

just run BBC and thug game bro

chrome_2018-05-15_21-14-14-jpg.13742
View attachment 13743View attachment 13744View attachment 13745View attachment 13746
chrome_2018-05-15_21-12-53-jpg.13747
chrome_2018-05-15_21-06-29-jpg.13749
View attachment 13750
This is satire right?

Someone reputable needs to tinder experiment a 5/10 or below black guy in Poland.
If @Reddit_is_for_cucks does it i'd 100% pack my bags and move to Poland. But until then I can't be sure this isn't some plot by JBB posters trying to get blackcels to get fucking lynched and hung from a tree by Polish people.

Someone reputable needs to tinder experiment a 5/10 or below black guy in Poland.
If @Reddit_is_for_cucks does it i'd 100% pack my bags and move to Poland. But until then I can't be sure this isn't some plot by JBB posters trying to get blackcels to get fucking lynched and hung from a tree by Polish people.

You'll have it really easy.

I will actually do that experiment just to prove that Poland is just like any other place.

ile na tej stronie jest polaków :feelsgah:
I will actually do that experiment just to prove that Poland is just like any other place.
it's not
in my class i have russian friend he is liek 3/10 have 2 girfriends at the same time and was aproched 2 times whean i was next to him
just dont look polish in poland and you got all the szmaciury

Last edited:
holy fuck..Just Be Black theory getting legit...
Not quite but almost...

Need more proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back