Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All these ppl looking down at their phones in public all the time

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
If you said this would be reality 20 years ago ppl would of thought you was mad.

It's like some sort of satirical clip out of Monty Python or the fast show or some shit.

Hell, even a short story out of a 60's science fiction collaboration. The angled neck ppl.

Give it 5-10 years & I swear some investor will create a corrective neck/phone brace device so fuckers can walk around looking at their phone hands free while fixing their shitty posture. Anyone with money wanna take me on as creative/designs guy?

Last edited:
jimmyt2.gif

When I used to work as a waiter it wasn't that rare to see tables full of people messing around with their phones. Like if they cared more about making sure everybody knew they were hanging out with their friends rather than actually talking with them.

Good, It means i dont have to make eye contact.

Really wish that they didn't exist

I don't like it much but I do the same thing

I do it myself even though I hate it too.

When I used to work as a waiter it wasn't that rare to see tables full of people messing around with their phones. Like if they cared more about making sure everybody knew they were hanging out with their friends rather than actually talking with them.
Yeah normies fall for the social media status meme