Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All the years we fought I would’ve given everything to get it back

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Think if every man and family member would’ve known they will live a lame ass pathetic life like this , would they have been the same or more altruistic and better people and friends? Like in the wars or in school

I would’ve been better

All the years we fought I would’ve given everything to have it back while knowing things I know today

Attachments

• 5BDBBD19-E8DA-4610-8874-833F1F80B1D5.jpeg
    5BDBBD19-E8DA-4610-8874-833F1F80B1D5.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 24
Think if every man and family member would’ve known they will live a lame ass pathetic life like this , would they have been the same or more altruistic and better people and friends? Like in the wars or in school
I would have ended myself before being born. No way I would subject myself to this existence.

The school phase of life it's the best chance to social circle max, all gone to never return :lasereyes:

The school phase of life it's the best chance to social circle max, all gone to never return :lasereyes:
No you idiot the school phase is the worst phase , people back then never hanged with people from school this much ,they were open to make friends in jobs

No you idiot the school phase is the worst phase , people back then never hanged with people from school this much ,they were open to make friends in jobs
Idk haven't worked yet :smonk: