Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the sites I used to read have been taken down or crippled in someway for talking shit about women or politics

Why did hotwheels go so insane? I checked his twitter and it was endless posts about hunting down 8chan clones. What does he have against anonymous message boards?

Hotwheels went insane the day he realised his lifetime achievement of actually creating something unique that would give him a legacy worked very well without him and people didnt actually want him around anymore due to his incompetence of mantaining the site. Given the state he has to live with, its no wonder his egomania drives him to cling to h8chan even if it means that he can only be there through the end and leave a footprint by trying to destroy it.

I guess that abomination feels better than the rest because he got laid.

Lol no, he even talked about how it was one of the biggest mistakes of his life himself. It ousted him from being the admin of wizchan (RIP) and he needed something new to fawn his ego and give a reason to his existence. On top of that, the foid was a complete psycho bitch moreso than average and fucked him because she had a fetish for disabled men or something and he had some e-fame. Even had things going with several other guys behind his back and trashed his appartment when he found out before leaving him to rot again. Even only hearing of it, it seems very ugly and quite sad, you can read up on it on Encyclopia Dramatica if you want more details.

Reddit is beyond cucked now, r9k is filled with foids, and youtube have been laying down the hammer. Really is a dark age right now.

Yeah I felt that over the last couple of months as well. Favourite pasttime of mine was to lurk fringe hobby boards on h8chan and that being gone from one day to another was a heavy hit. Tried to find replacements but the fucking soy everywhere was unbearable. Full of self-righteous faggots that either had their board hierarchy and post counts so far up their asses they thought they could dictate what is right and wrong plus that yikes tier newspeak without end. God forbid you speak negatively about anything popular, women or trannies and then hail your mother mary ten times if you use foul language or get sarcastic to point out someones idiocy, bans all around.

Im happy that h8chan is going to be reinstated but things arent looking too good when its only on chinese servers and that faggot hotwheels is running his own personal crusade against the site, even got his own interview in the MSM denouncing it as a hotbed for terrorists. Of course there was nothing about him being a laughing stock on there and that this might be a reason for his massive asshurt. Also nothing on how a lot of people there didnt even use /pol/ or that it was primarily a site for niche topics.

Its all only a campaign for more censorship these days and theyre lying their asses to the moon to get your normie idiot to get his pitchfork out, people like us, outcasts who have nowhere to go, nobody to talk to, they dont give a fuck about.
I feel you man. This was my favorite comfy place http://archive.is/RBhQJ and it had actual electrical engineers majors on board. Now there's no place to be creative with a little space to vent -- except maybe this place, the problem with this place is that it lends itself to just too much venting and not much else and I don't think it's conducive to creating long term projects like forums were in the past before social media took over and turned everything into a popularity and virtue signaling contest.

What I do now is just subscribe to Japanese content on social media, I can't read yet but they have tons of pictures and videos, I can sort of see the gist of what's happening while avoiding all the political shitstorms that always happens in the english language side.

As for hotwheels, I almost met up with him back when gamergate was new, sadly I had an unavoidable business commitment elsewhere. I respected him then. Honestly I think he sold out, though I think it's more like when you spend so much of yourself on an endeavor and literally other people take it from you and roll with it to make it more notorious of course you're going to be pissed off. Just like the biggest enemies of a religion are apostates, it's the same with chan culture.

The Jews and feminists don't want us to know of their plans.

Muslims & Christians in Russia contend that an anti-Christ is coming soon by the year 2022, and the Jews are waiting for their NWO messiah to rule the world from Israel, though America is already Israel's bitch.

The fucking Jew World Order is being implemented using feminism and LGBTQP+ as Trojan horses.

The day will come when the Jew will rule over us and force us to worship the anti-Christ, and already said that I'd rather die a hERo than to succumb to the Jew World Order.
Bruh

You can't say what you want here either. Like if you have made a good experience with a woman you will be blocked under "no brag" or "cherry picking". Free speech is a meme. Free speech exists in an environment where nobody has the power to censor you. Like when I have a face to face conversation with my buddy I can say anything I want. The instance you are in an environment where there are moderators or anyone with power for that matter you have no real free speech. Free speech is when there are NO limitations WHATSOEVER to what I can say. I hope one day there will be a dark web forum where moderation is technically impossible so there is no way at all for anyone to stop you from saying anything whatsoever without any limitations at all.

I feel you man. This was my favorite comfy place http://archive.is/RBhQJ and it had actual electrical engineers majors on board. Now there's no place to be creative with a little space to vent -- except maybe this place, the problem with this place is that it lends itself to just too much venting and not much else and I don't think it's conducive to creating long term projects like forums were in the past before social media took over and turned everything into a popularity and virtue signaling contest.

I remember that board, didnt lurk often but I found the enthusiasm of the anons there very commendable even if the topic didnt do too much for me. Cant have that nowadays, nothing too unusual allowed, nothing goes without the censors seal of approval and we all know what the general consensus is on waifubots. The best thing about h8chan was the variety, a place where /baphomet/ and /kind/ could exist alongside of each other, now everything is about keeping in line, you said it best, a virtue signaling contest, without substance.

We live in gynocentric society

don’t forget the stürmer

You can't say what you want here either. Like if you have made a good experience with a woman you will be blocked under "no brag" or "cherry picking". Free speech is a meme. Free speech exists in an environment where nobody has the power to censor you. Like when I have a face to face conversation with my buddy I can say anything I want. The instance you are in an environment where there are moderators or anyone with power for that matter you have no real free speech. Free speech is when there are NO limitations WHATSOEVER to what I can say. I hope one day there will be a dark web forum where moderation is technically impossible so there is no way at all for anyone to stop you from saying anything whatsoever without any limitations at all.
1st Amendment does not protect all speech. Some speech is possibly very harmful - posting a bomb threat, for instance. That's not protected speech. Slander and libel aren't protected. Free speech is a meaningless concept without some agreed rules - spelling and definitions, among others.

are there even any sites that aren't incel or PSL related that talk shit about females?

besides theredpill and mgtow places since they all act like facebook boomers

if a site's up, it's a honeypot. including this one.

Things are getting worse. It wouldn't surprise me if it'll become law if you're not a 7+ heterosexual male then you have to be a non-binary m2f transexual depending on mood or time of week, feminist, ultra leftwing, cucked2max freak in a few years.

This place is just as bad with the chad mods who sanction you for anything they disagree with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back