Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ALL THE LAST OF US 2 LEAKS, SCREENSHOTS, VIDEOS AND SPOILERS (SPOIL THE NORMIES.)

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
Thanks to @Albatros @Zettacel @Higgscel

Joel is killed by this tr4nsg3nder woman called Abby

- Abby is the daughter? of one of the surgeons Joel killed in the first game

- Abby has this tr00n Asian bitch boy who is probably HILs brother or something.

- Jesse dies to the cult at some point idk

- Ellie girlfriend finds out she’s preggers with Jesse, how sad

- Ellie doesn’t consent to forced sexual penetration with members of Abby squad. Understandably making Ellie pissed.

- Ellie is captured by Abby. Ellie had enough and has a heated g*mer moment and butchers Abbys entire group in revenge

- You now play the game as Abby hunting down Ellie for revenge

- Ellie’s murderous rampage against the cult continues as you try to chase her

- you finally confront Ellie as Abby and kill her in a final fight

USE THESE TO SPOIL AS MANY NORMIES AS YOU CAN.

(There are 2 more videos but they are too long to post here.
)
EWleC48XgAAGoKk

EWmSdAaWAAA8NRg

EWmSqe5WAAIjN5Z

EWj6NbuXgAYB6mh

Attachments

• BKkTDFx.jpg
    BKkTDFx.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 3iWvSmJ.jpg
    3iWvSmJ.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
So should I buy last of us considering it's sequel seems to have a tranny as the protagonist?

Damn, I should have waited for this thread to make my socket account in a video games forum. I had to use text spoilers. :(

So should I buy last of us considering it's sequel seems to have a tranny as the protagonist?
Fuck no. Don't support sjw bs.

I don't know any normies.

The Last of Our Dignity 2
lmao like the old saying goes: "Get woke go broke"
Press P to piss on Naughty Dog's grave

The last of soy 2

The Last of Our Dignity 2
lmao like the old saying goes: "Get woke go broke"
Press P to piss on Naughty Dog's grave
"Go broke"
:feelsseriously:
This is going to sell like hot cakes anyway.

Looks garbage honestly.

What is this? I don’t get it.

What is this? I don’t get it.
We are spoiling the last of us 2 for the soy normies
Since they are feminist fucks and this game is a sjw shitshow

We are spoiling the last of us 2 for the soy normies
Since they are feminist fucks and this game is a sjw shitshow
Ah I see. Good job on doing that. I’m sure they’d be pissed once they’ve opened the thread.

Ah I see. Good job on doing that. I’m sure they’d be pissed once they’ve opened the thread.
I hope i can get as many normies as possible :feelsokman:

The best way to spoil it is to go to both gaming and non-gaming subreddits, make innocent and innocuous posts that have nothing to do with the game, then insert spoiler sentences sprinkled everywhere.

@reallyunfuckable Link to the two other videos that mogg this place?

Gee I wonder who wrote the script for that game

Thanks for posting this here, now I know not to waste my time watching playthroughs of this SJW game

Was looking forward to watching the cinematics

im broke sorry

of course the troomer ends up winning in the end

Shit soy game
Tbh
Thanks for posting this here, now I know not to waste my time watching playthroughs of this SJW game

You're welcome brother
lol :lul:
Gee I wonder who wrote the script for that game
Neil cuckmann and his the westworld writer bitch toilet
The best way to spoil it is to go to both gaming and non-gaming subreddits, make innocent and innocuous posts that have nothing to do with the game, then insert spoiler sentences sprinkled everywhere.
Great comment man

didn't read lol but based af wagie now it comes out soon and big jew game company gets fucked

What the actual fuck even is this story. Assuming it's 100% true. I never expected Soyny to go THIS low. This is some straight up left wing liberal SJW bullshit.
I'm glad the game leaked. I liked the first game tbh, not enough to call it a 10/10 like all the other soyfags and casual gamers, but enough that i enjoyed it.
I was interested in the sequel, but oh god. This seems like complete dog ass

probably the most soified game ever made.

probably the most soified game ever made.
What the actual fuck even is this story. Assuming it's 100% true. I never expected Soyny to go THIS low. This is some straight up left wing liberal SJW bullshit.
I'm glad the game leaked. I liked the first game tbh, not enough to call it a 10/10 like all the other soyfags and casual gamers, but enough that i enjoyed it.
I was interested in the sequel, but oh god. This seems like complete dog ass
Yeah man. Things are worse than I thought they would be. Sad part is im a Naughty Dog fan since they were doing crash bandicoot. But not anymore. Never.
1588027857526m

The first game wasn't that great. I haven't seen the reaction from fanboys yet but I bet they're defending this game. "It's a piece of art!!" JFL at these cucks.

The Ghost of Tsushima will be the same as fucking God of War 2018, boring game with shit gameplay.

Hosted here now (just in case if they delete it on streamable).

22348.jpg

View attachment 246427
:feelsokman:
The first game wasn't that great. I haven't seen the reaction from fanboys yet but I bet they're defending this game. "It's a piece of art!!" JFL at these cucks.

The Ghost of Tsushima will be the same as fucking God of War 2018, boring game with shit gameplay.
Some are defending it. But most are hating It thankfully. The only hope is Cyberpunk 2077

nice avi nigga

The official mega-thread on why you should never purchase another triple A game in your life.

Very based. Not playing this gay ass shit.

I won’t touch this fagshit game lol who enjoys this shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back