Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All the girls in my class conspired to humiliate me.

Baraka

Baraka

Self-banned
-
First of all, I'm sorry for my English, but I'm not from an anglo country.

This story happened when I was 15 years old, I was the outcast of the class and I was always alone. As you can imagine, in addition to being socially inept, I am not physically attractive, especially at that time.

One day the English teacher organized an exercise for Valentine's Day. It was about writing a Valentine's card flattering a person of the classroom and that person had to read the card in front of the class. All the girls in the class agreed to write cards saying that they were secretly in love with me because I was so handsome, funny and intelligent :feelswhat: So I had to read them one after another in front of the class while everyone laughed at me until after 15 minutes and 5 messages the teacher decided to stop the freak show. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

[UWSL]At recess they came to apologize because the teacher ordered them to, because she told them that she had seen me very depressed during the exercise ([/UWSL]I almost started to cry[UWSL]) :feelscry:[/UWSL]I think the teacher was afraid that I would go into psycho mode :society:

[UWSL]Last night my brain made me remember this which finally motivated me to open an account :feelsree:.[/UWSL]

teachers are hypocrites for using group assignments to make up for their incompetence and make their work easier.

One day the English teacher organized an exercise for Valentine's Day. It was about writing a Valentine's card flattering a person of the classroom and that person had to read the card in front of the class. All the girls in the class agreed to write cards saying that they were secretly in love with me because I was so handsome, funny and intelligent :feelswhat: So I had to read them one after another in front of the class while everyone laughed at me until after 15 minutes and 5 messages the teacher decided to stop the freak show. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Oh my god, that's hilarious :lul:
Well played, classmates, well played ...

Truly brutal. Sorry you had to go through that. The teacher herself should have apologized too for organizing such an easy to backfire thing.

If this happened to me now, I would just disagree to read the messages no matter what, but when I was 15 I probably would have gone along with it despite knowing I was unlovable.

Truly brutal. Sorry you had to go through that. The teacher herself should have apologized too for organizing such an easy to backfire thing.

If this happened to me now, I would just disagree to read the messages no matter what, but when I was 15 I probably would have gone along with it despite knowing I was unlovable.
We truly become wiser with time, my 15 yo would ahve read that. But if the me actually was reincarnated as a 15, i would throw those papers in the garbage bin and say "fk u all"

[UWSL]Yes, it is absurd that teachers do not understand the risk to which they expose their students with this type of activities.[/UWSL]

maybe the foids were being serious?

i highly doubt that though

We truly become wiser with time, my 15 yo would ahve read that. But if the me actually was reincarnated as a 15, i would throw those papers in the garbage bin and say "fk u all"
[UWSL]I couldn't refuse because I already had problems before in English class and I didn't want to fail.[/UWSL]

But if the me actually was reincarnated as a 15
Off-topic - I often fantasize about this. I want another chance to at least live with pride even if still doomed, but I know I'll never get it. It's hard to be whitepilled now that I've wasted my already nonexistent life up to this point going through bluepill delusions, redpill rage and blackpill malaise and agony.

Oh my god, that's hilarious :lul:
Well played, classmates, well played ...
I would have stopped at the 2. Messange , insult the cunts and leave school for the day.

Man being aware of Womans and societal bullshit Sure can give you based ideas / ability to react accordingly.

It's not working out so well.

Ignore them or denigrate them, as I am doing with slight remote interference.

motivated me to open an account :feelsree:
What motivated me to create this acc when was a group of normies conspired to frame me as a thief who stole their money without evidence but since i was an ugly outcast everyone believed them. I will have my revenge one day :feelsdevil:

That's some brutal shit :fuk:

They posess no empathy constantly kicking a guy whilst he's down.

Women are extremely sadistic just like Jews, what makes women awful is they try to hide and put on a veneer of innocence, gentleness.

Jesus that was brutal. And why do teachers do that? Teachers must assume that everybody is Chad or normie.

Death to the shitters of the world