Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All the candy I buy is from the 1900’s or earlier

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Except for mentos, all the candy I buy (and my favorites) were created before the modern era

A8A585E3 5ACC 403F A116 6C5161CDAE64

fuck all this modern shit. All of it is jewed as FUCK. It also probably has aids in it and doesn’t taste good. It tastes like I’m a bugman. So I only buy older candies that aren’t kiked up, like Necco wafers.

I love gum too so I usually buy beemans or a brand less one. Beemans is better than any modern gum you’ll get

Thanks for the recommendation, i will look i to these. they look good

I don't have these in my area. Will investigate vintage candy.

Mogs me because can afford good candy :cryfeels:

Candy was awful back then, necco tastes worse than tums.

Wonka Bar. You might find a golden ticket.

Jews really control everything. I've searched for the owner of the gum brand that I chew and discover his jewish ancestry

Only good candy from the 1900’s is cocaine and heroine
:feelsjuice:

Cavities Me. I vaguely remember seeing Beeman's gum up here in Canada decades ago but I haven't seen any of it since.

This is fascinating#

Except for mentos, all the candy I buy (and my favorites) were created before the modern era

View attachment 432365

fuck all this modern shit. All of it is jewed as FUCK. It also probably has aids in it and doesn’t taste good. It tastes like I’m a bugman. So I only buy older candies that aren’t kiked up, like Necco wafers.

I love gum too so I usually buy beemans or a brand less one. Beemans is better than any modern gum you’ll get
Necco one of my favorites. Unfortunately not a mass company any more they closed a few years ago finally being bought by Spangler candy.

I make sure that all the 1900 century candy you get is spiked up with HRT don't you think you can run away from the globohomo this easily :feelsbaton:

I make sure that all the 1900 century candy you get is spiked up with HRT don't you think you can run away from the globohomo this easily :feelsbaton:
Respect the shabbath my dude. Lay down on the jewish tricks :feelstrash:

View attachment 432365