Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based All the boomers at my work are misogynistic

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They all tell me to not listen to anything foids say, that they don’t know what they are talking about, that they create workplace toxicity/hostility/drama and that if you are pissing them off and they talk shit about you, that means you’re a good person and are sticking by morals and the rules.

They say women don’t belong in this field, and that all they do is create chaos and further problems (which honestly, is quite true)

Jfl, all these boomers might as well be blackpilled zoomers, they are telling me this stuff as if I don’t know. A lot of these guys are retired sheriffs and cops and say they retired because foids began infilitrating and destroying the workplace, so they retired.

I brought up how alot of men let them get away with being trash and causing endless problems and a boomer called dudes who are whipped and give a pussy pass are castrated bitch made pussies themselves. “They were a pussy bitch as a kid and grew up to be bigger pussy bitches”. Said to not care a single bit about what foids or whipped dudes say. I loled.

just smoke weed , it´ll be fine

This is based af, boomers at my office are soy

Most boomers are like that.

Unfortunately, they probably still lifemog you a thousand times over and are most likely married. :feelsjuice:

when men stop chasing after the fabled love and romance and accept that women are just sperm banks then maybe they'll finally put them back in their place.

IMG_6201.jpeg

Maybe there was one or several oldcels among them

Boomers just hate their wives

Obsessed. It’s rare to strike a nerve this hard they start stalking you.
Look at this coper, he thinks he is more to me than just a special kid to bully for my amusement JFL

Look at this coper, he thinks he is more to me than just a special kid to bully for my amusement JFL

Last post: bragging about going to jail as if it’s an accomplishment

Obsession: originated after he was accurately profiled by a CO as being a pod bitch

LMAO

I brought up how alot of men let them get away with being trash and causing endless problems and a boomer called dudes who are whipped and give a pussy pass are castrated bitch made pussies themselves. “They were a pussy bitch as a kid and grew up to be bigger pussy bitches”. Said to not care a single bit about what foids or whipped dudes say. I loled.

This is literally the origin of female entitlement, if toilets were actually treated equal to men they wouldn't be so entitled 24/7, I've worked in work places that were 90% or 95% female, the toilets there are normal, the moment you're in an environment where toilets are a minority (and thus "special") they'll become the most spoiled brats you'll ever come across and all men around them become disgusting simps.

Based boomers. :feelsjuice:

Unfortunately, they probably still lifemog you a thousand times over and are most likely married. :feelsjuice:
Brutal truth. :feelsbadman:

Boomers grew up with the "fuck your way to the top" mentality. From teaching (like my mom) to the military (like my dad) - boomers fucked a lot, and had sex with their cowokers, unlike their incel sons.