Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the Black pills on this forum

L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
I want it all I want to read all the black pill forums out there. I want to be doused in blackness and set of fire. I want all to share with me what you all know. Thanx guys

what I am a man
ofc

I want it all I want to read all the black pill forums out there. I want to be doused in blackness and set of fire. I want all to share with me what you all know. Thanx guys
Heads up! I'll write a post about a new pill

Approach a foid and you will experience all you need to know by her reaction.

Approach a foid and you will experience all you need to know by her reaction.
that is the reason why I am going to die alone now and have not love from no female as a teenager

Dude, I literally post suifuel every day

What does suifuel mean?
Short for suicide fuel aka things that bring out emotions but also lifefuel when i post women hitting the wall because they road the cock carousel

It's better to go read read the incel wiki. Great content there.

outta be a pokemon like game where you complete a blackpilldex

If you have a telegram account I could send you quite a few books

Just read everything on incels.wiki

Also must read contact on this site